when the door closes

Teardrops on my guitar

(A/n: This story was left untouched for years... I'm sorry > v <)

Hyo Im sighed as she looked down to the passport in her hand before looking up to see her brother in front of her before she gave him a soft smile. "I'll be fine Oppa... I just probably won't be back for a few years." Hyo Im told her brother, who was sulking a little like a kid, even though he was older. She chuckles softly before hugging Xiumin as she waited for her gate to open. She looked around and The person she missed the most was nowhere to be seen. She gave a forced smile to the other EXO members before hugging them and saying her goodbyes. The other members were telling her to take care of herself and stay protected since she was the only one flying abroad to further her studies. 

Hyo Im nodded her head and promised the rest she would take care of herself but she never once told anyone she was leaving because the heartache was too much for her to bear anymore that she jumped at the opportunity to further her studies in the States. "Where's Luhan Hyung?" Sehun asked before everyone looked around for him. "Probably dating Seohyun noona," Kai said, shrugging his shoulders. Hyo Im held back her tears before giving them one last smile, just as the announcement that her boarding gate was opened. "I'll go in first..." She said before hugging Xiumin one last time, turning around to head to the boarding gate as she bit her lips to stop herself from crying. She handed her passport to the airport staff before entering the gates. Just as the door was about to close, she heard Luhan calling out to her. But she shook her head, thinking she was imagining things as she walked inside.

Outside the boarding gates, Luhan had indeed shouted for her but Hyo Im had ignored him and continued walking. "Hyung... Where's Seohyun noona?" Kyungsoo asked before the rest looked at Luhan. "We broke up... Because I finally realized that the one I fell in love with was Hyo Im, not Seohyun." Luhan said before looking at the gates. "But I guess... I'll never get the chance to tell her how I feel anymore." Luhan continued with a sad smile before he took out his phone and sent Hyo Im a text.

Hyo Im read the text message before she sat down and bit her lips, not wanting to cry but her tears just started flowing down her cheeks before she sent Luhan a final reply.



Hyo Im turned off her phone before she got up to enter the plane, leaving all her memories behind. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the fic. Sorry for the extremely delayed update...