Confused (Hani POV)

The Push And Pull Efftect

He was getting me off track, my mind slowly began to lose the road, and I was lost with all these questions in my mind... Who was he talking to? He was asking Yelin but staring directly at me... Was he asking me?  Should I respond to the question? What if it wasn't for me... wouldn't I look like an idiot?  After all these question stopped popping in my head I finally realized I was making such a unattractive expression; I guess the sudden shock really got to me.  As soon as I snapped into reality I tried to make the best poker face I could, but my plan didn't quite work out... Obviously I was either really bad at hiding my emotions, or Jonghyun has the eyes of a hawk... and a beautiful hawk I might add.... While he was passing me, he whispered something in my ear... " Falling for me this fast?? Bummer, thought you could be a challenge... either way control you facial expression, we don't want things to get complicated with Yelin now do we?... What did that even mean...?

  I spent the rest of the day going over what Jonghyun had asked me... or.. her... or.... whatever!! I knew he was just playing with me... he was probably only doing this to get in my head, so I will agree to date him and blah blah blah, but not today!!! In fact not ever!!! Now that I knew what his plans were on me there was no possible way i was going to fall for it. I swear that on my life!! Never ever EVER WILL I FALL FOR JONGHYUN EVER!!! I don't want to end up like the other girls... I'm nothing like them... I'm such a tomboy, I don't even know the difference between mascara and eye-liner... they both seem to be doing the same job in my perspective... The though that Jonghyun was even trying to make me fall for him make it feel like this is all a big joke.. like a hidden camera show or something... No guy will ever fall for a anime-loving, anti-social life, cartoon drawing geek with no sense of style like me... All guys are the same... they fall for the pretty ones... not the unique ones that stand out in the crowd.. and all for the same reason... their so-called "reputation".

  I guess I was so out of reality for the whole day... I began to be doing things I never done.  As I explained before I'm a geek, so I'm pretty much known to hand in assignments on time, focus in class, and well you know not blank out in class, but today I wasn't myself.. and all the teachers seem to have noticed... Constantly I heard nagging from every single teacher of mine..."Don't be staring out the window, focus on your essay please." "Hani!! you should pay attention in class... did you even hear the question I asked you?", "You have been in class for half and hour already, but your sheet is blank... Do you think this is the time for you to be fooling around??" GAHHHH I COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!  I don't take nagging very well due to my pretty hot temper... and I was on the verge of explosion... but since it was almost the last block of the day, my art class.  I decided to hold it in and express it through my art piece...The bell finally rang for the current class to be over, and I rushed out like sonic the hedgehog...  xD.... but again... I guess my mind wasn't thinking straight, because I realized I left all my stuff in the previous classroom.  Sure, I guess you could say it wouldn't matter because an art class doesn't require a binder or a textbook, but  very important item was also abandoned in the previous room, that is very crucial to an art class.... my sketchbook. You may think I'm being a bit dramatic... saying "It's just a sketchbook... why so serious?"... let me explain.  Not only is my sketchbook really important  for this class, but it is also my fantasy journal where I write all of my deep, deep secrets... and now I could get in to the wrong hands... JUST MY LUCK!!

  My plan was to run back to my other classroom, pick up my stuff, and run back before the second bell for class to begin rang.. however, that plan didn't even get launched because my art teacher began to make conversation with me.  On and on he began talking about my art,  and also that I should help set up for the school dance and blah blah blah... having my mind on something else, I just quickly agreed.  As soon our "talk" finished I prepared myself for a long sprint to the other side of the school and back, however with the school not being on the same side as me, the bell rang.. and I was to stay in the classroom with my private fantasy journal defenseless with some mean girl, or boy eyeing it with laughter..  I began to shake my legs, and fidget aroung with everything I saw... and I guess the teacher saw this, thank god!!! "Hani do you have to go to the bathr-" "YES!!!" I cried before he could finish the sentence... and I ran out the door.  I guess it was pretty embarrassing, but  you know... it's better than my secrets being revealed.

  I was sprinting to my previous classroom, but just when I made the first turn. I bumped into someone... hard... I was tripping infront of the person, but luckily he had good reflexes, he opened his arms, and he caught me and pulled me into his chest.  Honestly. if I knew who this guy was I wouldn't have went into his arms... but being a scaredy cat. I had my eye shut while I was falling... therefore, I didn't open them until I was safe in his arms... Who am I talking about... well I thinks it's pretty obvious.. It was no other than Kim Jonghyun. As soon as I opened my eyes I made eye contact with him, and my cheeks began to blush bright red.  I quickly pushed him away, stepped a steps back, and began to dust myself off... I looked down to the ground and mumbled a quiet "thanks..." and resumed walking to my destination.  However, while I was walking away he was following me from behind. I being more mature than him... sort of.... decided to just ignore him and pretend he didn't exist, thinking he would leave... but I heard a little silent laugh from behind as he began to speak..."I don't think you should be ignoring me~~" he said with a playfully, but I didn't take that as a threat and continued to ignore his existance... but then he said it again... "I really don't think you should be ignoring me~~~ you know, if you know what's best for you... unless of course you want me to read it..."  My eyes suddenly got wide as I heard the last part of his line... and I quickly turned towards his direction... and I saw him, carrying my sketchbook.  

  "Give it back..." I said trying to hide my anxious emotions deep deep inside of me... " Hmmm.. Do you really think I would give it back to you so easily?? He began..."Fine, what do you want... but just keep in mind to make it not about me-" "I want to have a drink with you after school today... " He continued before I could finish my sentence.  Realizing he could open my sketchbook right then while we were speaking I couldn't quite say no to his demand... so I just agreed and let out my hand to rectriece my sketchbook.  He kindly gave it back with a smirk on his face... he leaned near me and said one last thing before he left... "I like your drawings by the way, especially the one on page 11. "  What was that suppose to mean... does that mean he already looked through my sketchbook, and already read every secret about me... and what was on page 11 that he loved so much... Iwas getting more and more confused as my time with him was growing.. He was an expert at these mind games, and although I already knew the ending to the game... and the many reasons why I should resist him... he was becoming more and more attractive in my eyes...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the very late update, I was pretty busy with school work, but I'll try to get back on track with my daily updates.  I hope you are enjoying the stroy so far, and this chapter... I personally don't like it...cuz of the terrible english grammar, which I'm probably going to get back to... Anyways, a hint for the next chapter... Stay tuned for mean girl 1 to make her move... xD Please leave some comment I would really like to know how you think, and I'll try and have the next chapter up tomorrow... Thanks for reading