C H A P T E R 3

Neverland

Chapter 3

You and Chanyeol were laughing while setting the table "oh! I'll go get 2 more chair for you and Suzy," Chanyeol said "oh! It's okay Chanyeol, you don't have to," you said "where are you going to sits?" He asked "on the floor, we don't mind cause Suzy and I used to sit on the floor while watching TV," you said "TV? What is that?" Chanyeol asked "oh! It's where you watch television shows, " you said "on my days, those things hadn't existed," he said "I can see that," you said "Chanyeol, don't you ever think of growing up?" You asked "growing up? No! Being and adult is too much burdens! " he said "but you'll fet through the hard time, you can get married and have children, " you said "I don't want to be like my parents!" He said "you won't," you held his hand tightly "I'm sure you won't,' you caressed his hand and move closer to him, you lips was inches away "I'll help you, we'll get through it together," you said and met your lips wth his, "so soft," you thought of his lips and wrapped your arms around his neck, Chanyeol who was clueless slowly kissing you back and wrapped his arms around your waist. You felt butterflies flying inside you, then you pulled back ti catch your breath, Chanyeol buried his face on your shoulder "I feel happy," he said "I feel happy too," you said and his hair "we're home!" You heard Suzy voice and turned to the door, all the boys and Suzy dropped their jaws and Chanyeol slowly back away "good, let's eat," he said "ooh~" they nodded. Suzy gave you a thumbs up "shut up!" You mouthed her.

The meals was full of laughter and joyful, you and Chanyeol can't keep your eyes from each other "I think someone's in love~" Suzy teased you turned to her who was sitting next to you "it's okay IU, you can be our Queen while Chanyeol is the King," Sehun said "Yes! We can live here together!" Luhan agreed "Oh! Maybe we should build a tree house for them," Kai said "above or under?" Chen asked "under of course! It's safer! " Tao said "guys! About that..." you interrupted them, they turned to you "Suzy and I kinda hope you guys would help us to find a way to go back to the real world," you said "you mean you're not gonna live here forever?" D.O asked "yes," you nodded "Suho can help!" Kris said, you and Suzy turned to Suho "really?" Suzy asked "I don't know! I only know how to do potions, antidotes and medicines, " Suho said "we'll help you! Xiumin and Lay said together "I'll ask some of the animals, maybe they can help, " Baekhyun said "you can communicate with animals?" Suzy asked "yes I can," he replied. "Wow!" you and Suzy were amazed. Suddenly Chanyeol stood up from the table and walked out the door "is he okay?" Suzy asked "I'll talk to him," you said and stood up.

You caught up with Chanyeol and followed him to the sea "wow~" you can't stop admiring the beautiful scenery of the sea at night "stay close, " Chanyeol held your hand tightly you smiled. Then he sat on the grass "sit," he said you sat next to him "what's wrong?" You asked "you're leaving," he replied "Chan..." "just like my parents! You'll leave me too," he said "no! You can come with me," you said "but..." before he could said anything, you jumped on him and he was lying on the grass while you on top straddling him "Come with me," you kissed his lips, he quickly responded and pulled you closer, your hands roamed his body while his arms held you tightly "Chanyeol," you pulled away "come with me hmm?" You said "I'll think about it," he said and you landed your head on his chest, lying there together "got to sleep my love," he whispered "you too my love," you replied ans slowly closing your eyes. Underneath the bright moon and million stars, you and him fell asleep in each other arms. From a far, there was someone watching silently, waiting to make his moves.

A/n: Kyaaa! I'm back! It's been a long time huh? Hope you guys are still participating in this fanfic. Love you guys! :*