The Day Of Recording Pt.2

내가 바보 였어 - I Was The Fool

Yoseob's P.O.V.

Bored out of my mind, I began to roll around on the floor of BEAST's dorm. "Hyung, what're you doing," Dongwoon asked. I stopped rolling around on the floor to answer Dongwoon's question. "Huh? Oh, I'm rolling around on the floor. It's pretty fun. Would you like to join me?" Dongwoon stared at me as if I was crazy, but joined me anyways. "What're you two doing rolling on the floor like pabos," Junhyung asked. Dongwoon &nd I didn't bother to reply to Junhyung's question &nd continued rolling on the floor. A few seconds later, Junhyung decided to join us. I'm totally a trend setter, hahaha. "I won't even ask who started this ridiculous idea, but yah! We're all going somewhere more important than the floor," Hyunseung said a bit weirded out.

"Where are we all going hyung?""We're all going to go &nd see the making of MinHwa's newest MV Seobie." "Ooo~. Let's go, go, go!"

(Thrity minutes later.)

"Ready. Set. Action!" The MV started &nd I watched intently on how MinHwa's newest MV was going to turn out.

[REQUIRED: http://youtu.be/P6aWpZcL87w]

And now, this is my story...

"Yah! MinHwa's trying to steal our Fiction plot," I said laughing a bit. "Shush hyung," Dongwoon said. "Arraso, arraso. Mianhe." And with that, the MV continued.

I couldn't believe the fact that you were leaving.

I thought that my mind was being deceiving.

I was the fool to keep on trying.

I was the fool who ended up crying.

And now I'm still the fool whose slowly dying.

"Such strong words. I wonder," I said. I didn't want to continue my sentence because I knew that I would go ballastic. Who in the world had enough influence on MinHwa to hurt her? ...Wait. ...I did.

   Do you remember our first meeting? (Well I do.)

I remember you not really breathing. (How about you?)

You said I was a beauty, a sight never to be seen before.

You said I was a unique, something we needed more.

De, I still remember our first meeting. We met at an ice cream shop when I ditched the others to go &nd get some ice cream to soothe my sweet tooth. As cliché as it sounds, the first time I laid eyes on you, I instantly fell in love. I wanted to get to know you better so I decided to order for the both of us. Thanking me, I didn't answer you for a few minutes &nd when I did, I felt like a complete fool. Laughing, I couldn't help but compliment you. The only words that came to my head were beauty &nd unique. *Sigh* Those words don't even compare to you MinHwa.   

So, what made you do it?

Why did you do it?

With each &nd every day growing longer, the hurt just grows even stronger.

Because like a stain, I can't wash away the pain.

What made me do it? ...Myself. Why did I do it? ...I was selfish at the time. And it still hurts me to know that I hurt you because of my selfishness. Trust me MinHwa, I would take everything back if I could. Mianhe. 

I couldn't believe the fact that you were leaving.

I thought that my mind was being deceiving.

I was the fool to keep on trying.

I was the fool who ended up crying.

And now I'm the fool whose slowly dying.

    The illumination from the "moonlight" shined on MinHwa's face. She looked like an angel. So innocent... so pure... so heartbroken.  

Do you remember our last meeting? (Well I do.)

I remember me not really breathing. (How about you?)

You stomped on my heart, tearing me apart.

Because the words that you said, made me feel dead.

     Ano, I don't remember our last meeting. Wae? Because we'll never have a last meeting, ever. Hellos always end in goodbyes, but not for me &nd you. I promise. Stomping on your heart, making you feel dead. I never meant to make you feel that way MinHwa. Believe me.

  So, what made you do it?

Why did you do it?

With each &nd every day growing longer, the hurt just grows even stronger.

Because like a stain, I can't wash away the pain.

"Dujun-ah," I asked in a hushed tone. No answer. "...De?" I hesitated. "If we're both hurt... eotteokae?" "That's up to you to find out Seobie." "But! What if I don't find out? What than!?" "I don't know. ...I don't know." MinHwa-ah... stay strong just a little longer please.

I couldn't believe the fact that you were leaving.

I thought that my mind was being deceiving.

I was the fool to keep on trying.

I was the fool who ended up crying.

And now I'm still the fool whose slowly dying.

No, you weren't the fool...

So, what made you do it? (What made you do it?)

Why did you do it? (Why did you do it?)

With each &nd every day growing longer, the hurt just grows even stronger.

Because like a stain, I can't wash away the pain.

Woah~~~

Because now I realize...

I couldn't believe the fact that you were leaving.

I thought that my mind was being deceiving.

I was the fool to keep on trying.

I was the fool who ended up crying.

And now I'm still the fool whose slowly dying.

I was the fool.