The UNWANTED Discovery Pt.2

내가 바보 였어 - I Was The Fool

www.allkpop.com

Breaking News! Famous female soloist, Choi MinHwa, is currently said to be in the hospital.

Song+4.jpg

@ChoiMinHwaFOREVER "发生了什么事!?/What happened!?" "Oh my goodness! All of your American fans are worried about your health!" "あなたは大丈夫です!?/Are you okay!?" "내가누나에대한뉴스를봤을때정말열심히외쳤다! 제발, 제발, 제발! 그래도괜찮아이것이사실이아니라고하고말해!/I cried so hard when I saw the news about you Noona! Please, please, please! Tell me this isn't true &nd that you're still okay." "Dapatkansegera sila! Kita tidak boleh meneruskan kehidupan kita tanpa anda menyanyi!/Get well soon please! We can't continue our lives without you singing." - From: CMHFANsFOREVER Fan Club 

These were the reactions towards the issue of Choi MinHwa reporting to the hospital, Tuesday, July 12th, 2011 @ 6:30 A.M. The sudden action of reporting MinHwa to the hospital was due to the fact the she had fainted in the car after severe &nd violent fits of coughing. Today @ 6:30 A.M., MinHwa's manager told reporters, "Whether MinHwa is healthy or unhealthy is still unknown. Before I left Seoul's Hanuel Hospital to attend today's press conference, she was still in an unconscious state. I have no clue as to when our MinHwa will be able to gain conscious once again &nd when she'll be able to make her comeback. Until than, we shall pray for her health." And with that, MinHwa's manager left the conference room to return to the hospital.

Yoseob's P.O.V.

"MinHwa...  is in... the hospital," I questioned no one in particular. Tons &nd tons of thoughts began to surface inside of my mind, but only one stood out the most. "Did it affect you that much?" Comparing MinHwa's picture posted on allkpop.com to her current condition was something I couldn't do. I tried to imagine her beautiful face in shambles, her beautiful body in fatigue, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. With my mind still in its own world, I hadn't realize the fact that my hyungs sneaked a peak from the laptop's screen to only discover the same thing I did just seconds ago. "Seobie... MinHwa Noona's... in the hospital," asked Dongwoon in such innocence. Silence. That was the only thing that could be heard between the 6 of us.  

"The best thing that we all can do right now is go &nd visit her," Dujun said in a calm soothing voice. "Hold on," I muttered. Putting the laptop down onto the ground, I walked towards my belongings &nd searched for my HTC Thunderbolt. Finding my phone, the memory of buying this together with MinHwa brought a smile to my face. Unlocking it, I began touching the screen for a few moments until I came upon her name in my contacts book. Although her manager said that she was still unconscious, it wouldn't hurt to send her a text message. "Jagiya, Beast &nd I are going to come &nd visit you at the hospital, arraso? You better be awake by the time we get there. I love you very much. Yeobo :)"

"Alright hyung, we can go &nd visit my jagiya at the hospital now." Suddenly, stares of confusion were directed at me. "Jagiya," asked Beast in unison. "De, jagiya. Now... palli, palli," I said as I grabbed my belongings from the floor &nd made a mad dash towards the exit of Cube's building. Shrugging off my earlier jagiya comment, the rest of Beast grabbed their belongings off of the floor &nd followed my example. Once we were outside of the building, we all entered the Beast van &nd told our Ahjussi that Seoul's Haneul Hospital was our next desired destination. With that said, the Ahjussi began to drive to the hospital. "Seobie, are you &nd MinHwa-" Before Dujun could even finish his sentence, I wacked his head with my hand.    

(Thrity minutes later.)

Finally arriving at the hospital after a long 30 minutes, I made sure that I was the first one out of the van. "Niga jeil joha. Neo hanamyeon dwae. Gaseume saegyeodwo, niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae. Everytime I like you, (Woah~ Woah~) All my love for you. Neobakken eobseo nan. I belong with you. (Woah~ Woah~) Crazy love for you. Neobakken eobseo nan." I pulled my bag off of my back &nd searched for my phone inside the clutter of many necessities that I had with me at the moment. Unlocking it, I discovered that I had recieved a text message from MinHwa. Opening the text message, it read: "Yoseob, this is MinHwa's manager whose replying to your text message. MinHwa's room number is 250. Annyeong." 

(Ten minutes later.)

"247... 248... 249... 250! Hyungs, I found MinHwa's room number," I said. Suddenly, MinHwa's manager appeared in front of me. "O-Oh. Yoseob, you're here. Hmm... I suppose Beast came earlier than I suspected," she said startled at first, but than calmly afterwards. "Noona! MinHwa... is she... awake?" I heard the hint of fear in my voice with each &nd every pause that I took. I was afraid that she would never wake up from her condition. "De, MinHwa's awake. The doctor asked me if I could step outside for a moment." Hesitating for a moment, I began to wonder if I should ask her why. Reading my mind, MinHwa's manager simply shrugged her shoulders indicating that she had no clue as to why the doctor wanted her to step out.

MinHwa's P.O.V.

"The cause for your faint was because your heart is suffering from actual heart break," the doctor said all too calmly. "B-Bwoh? F-from actual heart break," I asked in disbelief.