Zelo (#1)

B.A.P One Shot (Mini series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every weekend you would see him at the skateboarding rink, always into his skating and pulling off new moves with his board, you were fascinated by him. You would always come and pretend to be reading books, while you secretly looked at him only behind your book.

Today was Saturday and you decided to go out to see your crush Junhong, or Zelo what he was called by his friends. Your best friend went along with you.

“I can't believe you made me buy a board” you sighed at your friend on your way to the skating rink.

“You have to confess somehow” she answered you back.

As you got to the skating rink, you saw Zelo standing with his friends and he held his board in his arms. Zelo was laughing with his friends and your heart sunk and you let out a deep sigh.

“Look at you, you're so in love and you can't even admit it” your friend nearly shouted and you hushed her quickly.

“Don't say it out loud, he'll look at us” you hid your face.

Zelo started skating with his friends and you found out that they were having a bet. You saw Zelo pull off a dangerous move in the air with his board and he came down to the ground gently. You shrieked terrified that he would get hurt and he caught your gaze and smiled.

Your friend saw the smile Zelo gave you and squeezed your arm.

“You saw that right, now go over and use your board, ask him for help” your friend pushed you up from the bench and motioned you towards the rink.

You sulked and went slowly to the rink, without looking at the guys and Zelo. You took your board down and slowly moved on it, it didn't go as you had imagined. You literally at it.

Damn it, I'm so bad at this. I shouldn't have come here you thought to yourself.

Without giving it a deeper thought you choose to use one of the skating hills, of course you didn't take the biggest one, but neither the smallest. You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of your crush.

You didn't even realize what had happened, when you went down the hill in a speed you hadn't imagined, you couldn't control the board, and you started screaming from the hill all the way down. The boys had seen it, including Zelo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter