Bang Yongguk (#1)

B.A.P One Shot (Mini series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(NOTE: Chapter 1 is the new one, I switched it with Himchan's.)

 

The weather was especially good today, the sun was shining and the temperature was just perfect.

Your boyfriend Yongguk, had planned a date for the two of you, you were at home waiting for him to come and pick you up. It was his first time taking you out on a date in public and you were frankly a bit nervous. Time was ticking and you got more nervous as you got closer to the time, you had dressed yourself in a pretty dress, peach colored with simple patterns, and high heels.
Your hair was loose and wavy and your makeup was light, just as you liked it.


*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang and you jumped up startled Omo you panicked and went to open the door.

There he stood as handsome as ever, he wore formal clothes with a black tie. This made you wonder about where, he was going to take you. You looked at him with a smile on your face and your eyes were practically glued on him. Yongguk noticed it and gave you one of his gummy smiles, he leaned in to kiss you. You took your arms around his neck and kissed him back. 

“Ready to go?” he asked and you gave him a simple nod, he grabbed your hand and led you to the car.

On your way to the place Yongguk had planned to take you, you could see that he was a bit nervous as well. You giggled at him.

He stopped the car in front of a big restaurant, opened the door for you and you stepped out, your mouth gaped. You had never been here, the lights of the restaurant was shining through the windows. There was no doubt that this is a rich place. Yongguk took your arm and led you in the reception.

You waited, while he talked with the reception lady, it took quite a while and you wondered why it took so long.

Yongguk's eyes frowned, he seemed irritated and a male came over to him and exchanged a few sentences. You heard him apologize to Yongguk, before he left.

Yongguk came back to you and he was pretty pissed.

"Babe, what happened?" you asked conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter