Aaaaahhhhh

I Love Him Most!
Ding Dong.
 
Andy groaned as he groggily sat up from his bed, letting out a mighty yawn and rubbing his eyes violently in an attempt to will the sleep away. He opened one eye, and groping his way out of his room, he slowly made his way to the door.
 
Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. The doorbell suddenly became more insistent, which caused Andy to grunt in frustration as he gave himself a little slap to wake himself up. He opened the door slightly to see who it was, and to his surprise, it was Eric.
 
"Eric-hyung? What are you doing here so early?" Without an explanation, Eric pushed past Andy and entered his apartment without even being invited in. That wasn't so unusual since they're Shinhwa and they practically own each other's houses, but the way Eric did it hurriedly, almost urgently, made Andy feel a little bit unsettled. Raising his eyebrow and staring at Eric waiting for an explanation, what he got instead is a bouquet of red roses shoved onto his face.
 
"What the?" Andy blinked at the bouquet, slowly taking it from Eric before putting it aside. He was getting really weirded out right now. "What's with the sudden flowers, hyung? Did you confuse me for a girl you're wooing or something? Are you still half-asleep?"
 
But when he took away the roses obstructing his view, Andy saw that Eric was fully clothed. In a tuxedo, nonetheless. Then he grabbed Andy's hand and took it in both of his, staring into Andy's very wide, very surprised eyes. Nope. He doesn't have a good feeling about this. Not one bit.
 
"Hyung, seriously. You're scaring me." Andy tried to pry his hand away from Eric's, but his grasp is firm. He began to move his face closer, closing the distance between them slowly, as Andy instinctively tried to pull his head away. "Hyung, what the hell are you--" but he was cut short by Eric suddenly pulling him into a kiss, and before he could even recover, Eric pulled away and breathlessly uttered the next few words that served to creep Andy out.
 
"Go out with me. Right now. Get dressed. Let's go. I love you." Eric quickly let go of a not yet fully recovered Andy and shoved him into his room, throwing clothes at him that he struggled to catch. He just got kissed. By their leader. And he declared his love.
 
What the hell is happening here.
 
"Okay, what the fu---" Before he could finish his interjection, The doorbell rang again.
 
For once, Andy was thankful for a chance to get away from this awkward situation, but Eric wasn't so pleased with it. He actively tried to stop Andy, until he had to resort to pushing him harshly to the side before peeking at the door to check who it was. It was the joker of their group, Jun Jin, and again he pushed past Andy without even bothering to ask if he could come in.
 
"Am I first? AM I FIRST?" He shouted frantically, looking around the room. When he saw Eric, he glared daggers at him, and pulled Andy into a tight hug, away from Eric's clutches.
 
"How dare you, hyung! HE'S MINE!" Jun Jin shouted towards their leader, refusing to let go of Andy. They then start to argue about who loved him more. Andy violently snatched himself away from Jun Jin, annoyed right now at how everyone is just acting weird, like some brain virus or something affected them both at the same time.
 
"OKAY, can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell is happening here?!" Andy didn't usually raise his voice towards the older members, even Jun Jin, but this situation was really creeping him out. He didn't know if this was supposed to be a prank (and a tasteless one at that, April fools has long passed) or if everyone was actually being serious. Both men turned back to him, when the doorbell rang again.
 
"What the-- who is it now?" Before Andy could even reach the door, he heard his pin number being entered, and then the door unlocking. Minwoo came bounding in, who immediately snatched him away upon seeing the two other men present already, in the manner that Jun Jin did before.
 
"How did you even know my--" But Andy decided this was not the time to ask Minwoo of that right now; what mattered the most is finding out why everyone is acting like this. Minwoo snarled at the others as if they were infringing upon his territory, when Dongwan suddenly came running in (the door was left open) and he was pulled away yet again. The four then argued with each other, trying to best each other on who loved Andy the most.
 
"I've always taken care of him, as a leader, and older brother! Now I get to take care of him as his boyfriend!" Eric protested, when Minwoo scoffed.
 
"HA! I hardly call that taking care of! I'm obviously the one who loves Andy the most, since I've always showered him countless affection! Kiss him, hug him, overall molest him- I've done it all!"
 
"But you've never shared an actual mutual kiss with him, have you? I did. ON INTERNATIONAL TV AT THAT!" Jun Jin boasted. Eric shoved him.
 
"SO DID I!"
 
"BUT THAT WAS DURING A GAME! IT WASN'T MUTUAL! IT DOESN'T COUNT!"
 
"I'm obviously the one Andy likes the most, because I don't molest and shower unwanted affections on him as much as you all do!" Dongwan added. All three glared daggers at him.
 
"SO? HE'S MINE!" They all said to each other at once. Andy just looked at them increduously, not really knowing how to react, when suddenly a voice interrupted all of them.
 
"You fools! Disturbing Andy this early in the morning!" A familiar, motherly, commanding voice cut through the din like hot knife through butter. Andy sighed in relief, grateful that at least one member is norma--
 
"This is why he won't love any of you as much as he'll love me!" Hyesung then grabbed Andy's hand, then dragged him out the apartment, the rest running up to catch up to them, all five declaring their love for him to the high heavens.
 
----
 
RIIIIIIIING.
 
Holy . Andy sat up with a start, sweat trickling down his forehead and back as he panted heavily, turning off his savior, the alarm clock. What a nightmare. He immediately went to the bathroom and doused his face with cold water to calm down, and then started dressing up to go to morning practice.
 
Once he got there, he was surprised to be the last one to enter the room; usually, he was one of the earliest members to get there. The other five suddenly looked up from whatever they were doing, then suddenly drowned Andy in a group hug for no reason.
 
"Andy-ya!!! I don't know why, but all of a sudden I missed you!" Minwoo suddenly declared. Everyone fell silent, then suddenly all five of them started arguing about who missed their beloved maknae more.
 
"I even dreamt about Andy last night! That shows I missed him the most!" Jun Jin declared, when Eric interrupted him.
 
"I look at pictures of Andy before I go to bed."
 
"I called Andy last night before I went to bed. I couldn't wait to hear his voice." Hyesung confessed.
 
"I couldn't even sleep last night because I missed him so much." Dongwan added.
 
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" To everyone's surprise, Andy went screaming and running out of the room.
 
"What the heck was up with him?" Eric raised an eyebrow as he asked no one in particular. Everyone shrugged.
 
______
A/N: I DON'T EVEN KNOW