CONFUSION

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

It has been two days since that embarrassing thing happened. I’m happy that fate is on my side since Doojoon has been much busy these days. And today, it has been a week after their comeback and today, the possibility of them, winning, is high. I badly want to watch their performance, and yes, I’m willing to ignore that embarrassment just to watch them win. But too bad, I have class for the whole day *sigh*. Then an idea poped up from my head to make up for it. And its been a long time since I’ve talked to Hyunseung oppa, I guess I have to call him. I miss him so much.

“Yah, Jang Hyunseung!” I greeted playfully as I heard my call got connected.

“And, since when you had the right to call me with my full name?” he answered, obviously playing along with what I’ve started. I let out a chuckle then went back to being serious.

“Ever since I’ve wanted to!” I replied childishly. This kind of conversation has been normal for us when we’re talking on the phone – your typical siblings’ conversation.

“Okay, why did you called?” he asked, sounded defeated. Gave up already? It’s so not him.

“Is that what you’ll say after not talking to me for a long time? Looks like you don’t even miss me! You don’t even asked if I was fine after I got sick.” I protested, obviously sulking.

“Mianhae, dongsaeng. I do missed you, for real! It’s just I’m busy and quite stressed lately. Are you okay now? You’ve made me worried about you, I swear!” he said with full of regret and concern. I don’t know but something’s off with him. There’s even a hint of… sadness.

“I’m fine, it’s been three days. Don’t worry, I understand. I just really missed you. I felt alone these days. No oppa that has been bothering me or someone I could talk to. I guess this is how it feels to know someone as famous as you.” I explained.

“Hey don’t be sad anymore! Okay, here’s a deal. Call me anytime you want, well of course, if I wasn’t able to answer, I’m kinda busy. Would that be okay?” he said with his unusual tone. He really felt guilty, I wasn’t that serious.

“Oppa, it wasn’t that serious. You sound so guilty. Where’s m playful brother?” I joked to lighten the atmosphere between us. And besides, i’m not used to this side of him.

“Okay, fine! I’ll transform back. But the deal I offered, it’s still on. By the way, it’s a week after our comeback and I could already smell our first trophy. You better prepare for our dinner!” I smiled as I felt my ear oppa is back.

“I’ve been prepared long time ago. I always knew you guys would win this soon.” No doubt for that.

“You really do believe in us that much, huh?” he asked.

“Every b2uty does, not only me. And besides, I did my best voting you guys online! I even made multiple accounts voting!” I said proudly. But then I realized the last thing I said wasn’t too nice to hear. “Slip of the tongue, sorry.” I added. I hope he won’t be disappointed by that. I mean most of the fans do that. Three accounts won’t hurt!

“Yah, it’s cheating!” he said, sounds joking, I guess?

“You’re disappointed?” I asked so I would know how to get out of this alive. Just kidding.

“No, not really.” He answered. “I have something to confess too. I’m voting our own songs too. I even created about five accounts? I forgot.” He added with a surpressed laugh.

“Well, that sounds desperate!” I joked. Now I know idols do make effort for that part too. That’s hilarious!

“Yah, you better do not tell that to anyone, even to Hana!” he yelled from the other line.

“But oppa, that’s rea…” I got cutted by him while I’m still annoying him.

“Stop, I know. Stop making fun of it!” he interrupted childishly. I just let out a laugh as a response for that.

“Okay, okay!” I said while stopping another laugh to come out from me. Then I heard someone calling him from his line.

“Uh! I have to go now. We have to practice for the pre-recording.” he said with a hint of disappointment.

“Oh wait! Are the other members with you?” I asked since I want to cheer them up even just from the phone. Then he responded, affirming it.

“Put me on speakers, palli!” I commanded.

“Everyone can hear me now?” I said as soon as I heard him pressed a key.

“Maya!!!!!!” they all shouted in unison.

“Is everyone present?” I asked to make sure each of them could hear me. Then they all responded positively. I hope Doojoon would just be silent for the whole time. I’m still embarrassed.

“Oh good! i just want to cheer you up, guys! I have a feeling, first trophy would be today. I swear!” I cheered and they all laugh from the other line.

“Hey, don’t forget about our deal about the teddy bear! You didn’t forget that, did you?” Dongwoon shouted.

“Of course, I didn’t! I already knew from the start that I’ll lose so don’t worry.” I reassured. I smiled as I realized that being rewarded is a big thing for them just like kids. They all seems want to have that simple gift and I’ve never seen that coming.

“You mean, you believed from the start that we’ll win soon anyways?” then I heard Yoseob asked, amazed by that fact. That thing was already predictable, well, for me it is.

“Not only me, but I really do!” I answered humbly. Good, still no Doojoon.

“Would you come to watch?” Kikwang asked sweetly. If only I can, Kwangie!

“I’m would really love to watch you but classes is on its way. I guess I’ll pass now.” I replied sadly.

“But you can skip classes! Just this time, please?” and surprisingly, I heard Yoseob pleaded. I didn’t expect him to end up asking that. If only I could do that especially with members of the great BEAST asking me, even sounding like PLEADING me! If only I have the confidence to do that. I just sighed as a response. I don’t know what to say.

“Yah, let’s not force her if she really can’t. She has her own responsibilities too. Some other time, I guess. Right, Maya?” then there he is, Yoon Doojoon joined in the conversation and there’s even a hint of teasing in his voice. I don’t know, I guess it’s just me. I’m being paranoid.

“Uhm… n-neh! Sorry, guys.” I answered still flustered.

“Don’t mind what Yoseob said. Bad influence idol!” Hyunseung accused and I chortled.

“Yah! I’m not! I was just giving her choices!” Yoseob defended while I still surpressing a laugh not to make him embarrassed. Then I heard again someone calling them for the second time.

“They’re already calling you! You have to go. Always remember, we believe in you! God bless! Hwaiting!” I encouraged them.

“Komawo!” they shouted altogether. I laughed back.

“Okay, annyeong” then I just wait for their response and I hung up. I smiled to myself. Though I cannot watch them, I’m still grateful that I could cheer them on personally. Once in a lifetime opportunity again. I’m too blessed. This experience is already giving me much happiness though there were still times of sadness. Well it makes this less perfect but normal.

-------

As soon as I arrived at school, Hana unnie greeted me with a pout. I guess it’s because we can’t watch B2ST today.

“Annyeong!” I greeted with extra jolliness to cheer her up.

“We can’t watch them win! I want to watch!!!” she whined as she ducked her head on the table. I sat beside her, my usual place.

“What if we cut classes?” she asked as she raised her head with a serious face. I suddenly remember what Doojoon said a while ago. I can’t!

“You know, it’s funny to hear you and Yoseob oppa had the same way of thinking! He asked me a while ago if I could do that.” I said as I let out a laugh. I know that simple thing would make this unnie all giddy again.

“Oh really? What did you said? Well, that means we have to!!!” she said excitedly.

“I can’t do that. And besides, Doojoon said that I shouldn’t be forced. They knew we have classes so they’ll be disappointed if they saw us there and cutted our class.” I explained and she pouted and ducked her head again on the desk.

“We got no excuse!!! I hope one of our professors would be out! Even just the last subject!!!” she whined.

“Let’s hope for the best! Of course, I really wanted that! I’m here in Korea now and opportunity is very reachable!” I added then I ducked on the table too and sighed in unison with Hana unnie.

“But did Yoseob oppa really think the same with me too?” out of nowhere, breaking the silence, she asked me. Here we are again. I know well where is this going. Yoseob spazzing moment!

“Yeah! What’s new between you? Still texting each other?” I asked then our endless Yoseob-centered conversation started. Yeah, they’ve been contacting each other last few days which is really a good thing. I’m happy for her. They could talk about anything without the difficulty of being different, both in nationality and in language. While me, with this endless forever awkward and confusing relationship with Doojoon. Wait, what? Relationship? Sounds so good but nothing to hope for. That’s what I know for now. But I guess it wouldn’t bad if I enjoy it again, right? I know that Doojoon-Gayoon thing is still bothering me. But there aren’t any bothersome things happened besides and after that kiss. I wonder what really happen. I’m curious but I don’t want to know. Crazy, I know.

For the whole time on our classes, me and Hana unnie had our mind floating away, still thinking about the BEAST’s performance. And now the time has come and it was our last class for the day. I really hope the professor isn’t around. But that’s impossible, that professor didn’t even went late or absent ever since!

“Fine, we just have to wait for 30 minutes. And if she’s still isn’t around, we have to dash out of here immediately.” Hana unnie said weakly, obviously not hoping for anything positive. I sighed back. We’ve waited and waited. But then 15 minutes has passed, we both looked on each other, almost smiling.

“She’s never been late, right?” I asked her, almost grinning.

“Yup!” she smiled then back to being serious, “but maybe she just met some mishaps on her way.” she added.

“Okay, let’s wait a little more.” I said then back to watching our watches and we’ve been doing that for the last 15 minutes. Long hand had been rotating a lot of time, same with the short hand and now it’s been 26 minutes. We smiled confidently now. Then we noticed that few of our classmates are starting to leave now.

“Ow come on! Four minutes is now nothing!” she said, broking the silence and grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. We end up running towards the door then to the corridor then out of the school. We’re going to be late! In thirty minutes, gates would be closed! We ran as fast as we can to reach the subway station since that’s the fastest way, no traffic.

As soon as we were able to catch up the train just in time, went inside and leaned on the side, panting.

“How long would it take us?” I asked, still recovering from the panting.

“Twenty-minute ride, five-minute walk with two minutes allowance!” she exclaimed nervously. Exact digits means we don’t have too much time.

“Okay, we could do that!” I said and smiled. We’ve been waiting inside the subway, tapping our feet on the floor, trying to be patient. We’re both watching our watches for the time. And just after that, Hana unnie’s estimated time was exact. We arrived at the station at exactly twenty minutes. As soon as we arrived, we ran off immediately. I’ve been running so hard that I didn’t notice that Hana unnie has been left out.

“Unnie, palli! Four minutes left!!!” I shouted as I stopped, waiting for her. [a/n: lol 4minute]

“Ne!” she shouted then in no time, she got closer and I went back running again. We’ve crossed the road catching up on the green light. As soon as we arrived on the other side, we ran towards the MNET building.

“Stop! Wait!” Hana unnie shouted in Korean as she saw some guards closing the doors. We bowed and smiled at them as soon as we let us inside. We searched for the door to the studio and got in. As we got inside, the studio was already filled with audiences and we got no choice but to stand up. It was fine for us at least we’ve got to watch it.

We’ve watched all the performance by other groups and then BEAST’s turn came. We got more silent and concentrated on them. Just before the camera rolled, they’ve positioned themselves and even goofing around and waving at the fans and the loud cheered came. I doubt they could see us here. It’s too bright on the stage, it’s impossible to see me here. And that’s how big the difference of our worlds. Who would think they’ve got to know me personally? After a while, the music starts playing with them, on their places. Despite the same choreography and the same song, I’m still stucked on their performance. And I could see that this has been their best performance for this song that I’ve watched so far. I glanced at Hana unnie and she glanced back and we smiled at each other. The performance ended and the audience cheered. But then something caught my eyes. I don’t know but that definitely looks familiar. Th-that bracelet on Doojoon’s wrist. Nah, maybe it just looks the same. Was it coincidential? But that bracelet I gave him was personally made by me! He wore what I gave him??? And all the happiness and my endless giddiness never left me since then. HE WORE IT!!!

 Then after the camera stops rolling, they all humbly bowed at the audience and waved at them with bright smiles on their faces. Despite the smiles, I could clearly see how tired they look, eyebags on their eyes. After that, we’re back watching the other groups and wait for the announcement.

After all the performances were wrapped up, all groups gathered on the. The emcees are talking and the fight was between BEAST and SISTAR. SISTAR is one of my favorite girl groups. They’re also good and of course, they have the great Hyorin, one of the best singers I’ve ever heard! But of course, I’m on the BEAST side.

“This is it, unnie!” I said and we held hands, silently hoping for the best result. I could clearly hear, while my eyes closed, the emcees announcing the scores, and I smiled as I try to compute and estimate the total in my head and come up with BEAST being ahead. Then I heard the confettis were set off. BEAST was announced as today’s winners. I literally jumped off and hugged Hana unnie.

“I was right!!! They would win today!!!!” I shouted excitedly to Hana unnie, trying to be heard while we’re on the sea of screaming fans. We’re beaming at each other, still jumping up and down endlessly. Then as Doojoon grabbed the mic for their speech, we stopped and listened to him carefully. And yes, it’s Korean. Unfair!

“Don’t worry I’ll translate it to you later.” Hana unnie said without taking off her eyes on them. But just then as he finished about three sentences, yup exactly since I could hear the ending Korean syllables, he starts speaking in English! T-that’s the first time!!!

“For our international fans who are here, thank you so much! Thank you for supporting us all the way here. Thank you so much! And we love you all!” he said and bowed 90 degrees. I smiled wider this time, still eyeing on the bracelet on his wrist. Finally, I could feel the feeling of directly understand what they’ve just said. And trust me, it feels like heaven as fan. I know I’ve got to talk to them normally but as a fan to hear such words, it’s too overwhelming. And the other thing is, he appreciated what I gave him.

“I guess I don’t need to translate it anymore. What he meant was just the same he said in Korean besides their other ‘thanks to’. That was the first time!” Hana unnie said and I just nod, still overwhelmed by the happiness I’m feeling. After the emcees saying goodbyes, and the groups are bowing at each other, their music starts playing and they start doing their encore stage. And as usual, their endless ‘kamsahamnida’ and ‘saranghae’ could be heard while waving their trophy. I smiled and joined the crowd for the fanchant and I was really shouting so loud. Just then as the camera stops rolling, it took a while before music followed then they bowed altogether at the audience and waved goodbye.

“Let’s congratulate them personally!” Hana said as soon as the audience already piped down and starts leaving the studio.

“Okay, I’ll try to call Hyunseung oppa if we could follow where they’ll be heading after this. I’m sure they’ll go out!” I answered, “Let’s go to the restroom first. We need somewhere quiet.” Then we walked off and headed to the restroom. As soon as we got in, I immediately dialed Hyunseung oppa’s number. I’ve waited and tried a lot of times but he doesn’t answer.

“Maybe he’s still busy, he’s not answering it.” I said to Hana unnie.

“Keep trying! We couldn’t make this pass.” She insisted and I tried again. But then, in between dialing Hyunseung’s number, I accidentally pressed the answer button as someone called me. I looked over who was it and it’s….Doojoon?

“Why? Who was it?” Hana unnie asked. I immediately covered the mic of the phone.

“It’s Doojoon!” I whispered and she responded with a confuse look. Then I start talking to him.

“Hello? Doojoon?” I answered, still confused why would he call me just after their performance. I’m still embarrassed, by the way.

“Oh, Maya!” he answered back.

“Uhm… why did you call?” I asked shyly.

“The members would want you to come with us to the celebration. What time your classes would end?” he asked. They want me to celebrate with them???

“Well, actually. We’re here in the studio.” I answered.

“What do you mean studio? We? You’re with Hana? You’ve got to watch our performance???” he sounded so excited about that fact. Why would he be?

“Yeah.”

“Okay, just head backstage. You know where to go, right? Okay, bye.” he asked then hung up. He didn’t even ask if I was up to it. Who am I kidding? Of course, I want to!

“What did he said? Why did he call you?” Hana unnie asked, also confused.

“The members would like me to join their celebration. And when he heard that we’re here, he said we head backstage.” I explained to her.

“Then, let’s go!” she said and pulled me to our way to the backstage. As soon as we got there, we looked for BEAST’s dressing room. He didn’t even say where they are.

“There! Go first!” Hana unnie said, pointing at the door on our right as it read as BEAST waiting room.

“Why me?” I asked. Though I’ve met them a lot of times, I’m still shy. That’s hard to change.

“Of course, they knew you more!” she insisted and I just nod. I knocked three times then I heard someone responded in Korean. Though I don’t know what that means, I slowly waited for someone to open the door. I might be interrupting something if I just entered. We’ve waited a little longer but I still hesitated on opening it. I was glancing at Hana unnie and she signals me to go on. Then someone opened the door.

“Uh, Maya? Are you standing there for long? Why didn’t you just went inside?” Manager Joonkun asked as he opened the door. I saw them watching their performance on a video cam. I tried to regain myself and went on congratulating them.

“HEY, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” I shouted and they all looked at us.

“Maya!!! Hana! You made it” Yoseob shouted and went on hugging us. I’m already used to this kind of thing. I wasn’t intimidated and shy anymore and I’m proud for that. *lol. They all look happy to see us. Then I looked around but I cannot see Doojoon. Where is he?

“You all really did well. This time, could I ask to hug each one of you?” I asked bravely. I want to warmly congratulate them. They all nod and I went to hug them one by one and patting their back from Kikwang to Yoseob again, then Junhyung then Dongwoon and finally Hyunseung oppa.

“Aren’t you supposed to still have class?” he asked while still hugging me.

“We’re just lucky that our professor didn’t come.” Hana answered for me, shyly.

“Yeah, right!” I agreed, breaking our hug and subconsciously still looking for Doojoon around.

“He was at the restroom.” Then Hyunseung oppa answered. How can he know exactly what I was thinking? I just gave him a confuse look and he just shrugged. Then I heard their other manager announced something and definitely, that was not a good one based from their response.

“Too bad, no celebration tonight. Early MuBank recording.” Dongwoon explained.

“There would be next time for you guys, don’t worry.” I cheered up. Then Doojoon went inside the room from the restroom.

“Doojoon! Congratulations.” I said, still shy of what happened during the last time we’ve met. And I don’t have the guts to hug him, I just can’t. I might faint.

“Thank you! Really.” I raised my head and look at him as he said that, went closer to me, patted me on my shoulder and smiled warmly. My heart skipped a beat again once more. I smiled back and I’m pretty sure I blushed. We stared for a while but then got cutted by Dongwoon.

“Hyung, there will be no celebration anymore!” Kikwang whined.

“Kwaenchanha! There would be next time.” he repeated what I’ve just said.

“Hyung, that’s what Maya said a while ago! You have the same way of thinking.” Yoseob said, more of teasing us. Everyone would think just like that!

“Everyone would think just like that!” Doojoon answered back and that made me want to agree what Yoseob said. That’s kinda weird.

“I thought you have classes?” Doojoon asked again what Hyunseung oppa asked a while ago.

“About that, our professor didn’t came so we went here.” I answered, almost forgot the embarrassment I felt towards what happened the other day. Why should I? He seems normal and looks like he forgot about it.

“Technically, running!” Hana unnie added which earned a laugh from them. I just shooked my head for that. Then their manager said something again in Korean.

“We have to go. Next schedule.” Junhyung explained and I nodded.

“I guess we really have to go too.” Hana unnie said.

“Well, that’s it! We had our first trophy. Our reward?” Dongwoon asked and I smiled.

“Not yet, triple crowns from all the music shows, remember? In three weeks, oppa.” I reminded and he scratched his head, smiling defeatedly.

“Challenge accepted. Let’s go?” Hyunseung said and we nodded. We all headed out of the room but our way is on the opposite side so I said our goodbyes.

“Hey, we’re heading the other way. Okay, just always do well. Rest when you can and eat well. Look at you guys, there’s eyebags on your faces. Yoseob oppa, you’re getting thin. You too, Junhyung oppa. And Kikwang oppa, you got a clogged nose. Dongwoon oppa, you’re quite limping. Hyunseung oppa, it seems you have a stiff neck. You’ve been stretching you neck since I came.  And Doojoon, don’t force your voice much, you’re voice seems hoarse now. Take care of yourselves well.” I reminded while pointing what I’ve observed with too much concern. They’re all getting sick. 

“Oh, really?” Yoseob said while looking at himself.

“Was it a bad thing?” Junhyung asked, also looking at himself.

“I know, I already took my medicine.” Kikwang answered.

“You’ve noticed that? I was hiding it.” Dongwoon asked. And I nodded to all they’ve said.

“How did you noticed all of that?” Hyunseung oppa asked to me. I got a good eye, I guess?

“I am fan and I have a sharp eye when I saw something was off to all of you. Right, unnie?” I answered confidently. Then I noticed Hana unnie getting uneasy.

“Uh..yeah! Maya, let’s just meet up at the restroom, okay? I really need to pee now. You all did well. Congratulations. I really need to go. Annyeong!” she said and ran off. And obviously, Yoseob oppa pouted and looked sad. I patted him on the shoulder and smiled at him. Without saying anything, he smiled back, obviously embarrassed as I caught him off guard.

“So after all, fans could see anything even we tried to hide it from them?” Kikwang oppa asked and I just nodded.

“Look at this dongsaeng.” Hyunseung oppa said, put an arm on my shoulder and patted my head.

“We have to go now. Thank you for reminding us, Maya.” Junhyung said as he smiled warmly at me. I smiled back. Warm-hearted Yong Junhyung is real!

“That’s nothing! Take Care.” I waved at them and they waved back. They all walked off and I went to other side and followed Hana unnie at the restroom. I was stopped from tracks as I heard someone calling me. I’m pretty sure who owns that lovely voice. It’s Doojoon.

“Maya! Wait!” he called out. I stopped and faced him. He needs to say something to me? What would it be? I guess it’s about the thesis, what else.

“Oh, Doojoon. Why?” I asked, still clueless why he went back.

“Uhm… I just want to thank you. I’m thankful you went here. I’m thankful for supporting us.” He said without skipping a beat. I was startled with what he said and tried to regain my composure.

“Ah… that? It was nothing. I’m a b2uty, right? I’ll do what I have to do.” I answered calmly despite the fact that he went back just to say those things to me. It made my heart fluttered.

“That was everything for us…” He paused a bit and that statement made me want to cry, “And also, thank you for this.” he said as he raised his hand, showing the bracelet I gave him. “This has been my lucky charm that’s why win. Thank you.” I added. Lucky charm? He considers what I gave him as lucky charm?

“That can’t be lucky charm, I just personally made it. You guys are really great and a lot of people support you that’s why you win. You deserve it because of your hard work not because of some lucky charm. You’re great, remember that.” I stated and smiled at him and that’s the first time I’ve said those things to him. The words I really want to say to him ever since. He just looked at me without saying anything.

“You have to go. I guess they’re already waiting for you. Annyeong!” I said and bowed and turned back, ready to walk off. But the as I was about to walk, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. What is this all about? I was so shocked and I don’t have the energy to move a bit. YOON DOOJOON IS HUGGING ME???. He initiated it. And this one is a back hug. God knows how I felt weak in this kind of thing.

“D-doojoon?” I said, almost whispering. Those pair of arms I dreamt of feeling around me is now exactly around me. That warm feeling of his chest on my back. I must not faint here. Why is he doing this?

“Don’t move. Listen to me, just accept my thank you. Accept the fact that the bracelet you gave me was a lucky charm, my lucky charm. I’m very thankful for that. And thank you for always supporting us. It’s a big thing for me. Thank you for being here. Thank you for your concern.” he whispered to me, still his arms around me. He was sweating but I don’t care. He’s hugging me, back hugging me. My heart’s beating so fast that it wants to explode right now. I’m having goosebumps all over my body. Cold sweats are forming on my forehead. My hands and feet are also drenched with my sweats. Composure, Maya. You must not ruin the moment. I don’t even want him to let got. Time, stop again this time. I tried to say something and insist on what I’ve said a while ago. It would be futile since my mind went blank totally.

“Should I say, you’re my lucky charm?” he added and that want me to faint right away. Who wouldn’t? It sounds like I’m precious to him. My presence is appreciated by him, by Yoon Doojoon. He even reached up to this point, saying I’m a lucky charm. What does exactly he want to say? I’m sure I’ll go crazy thinking about this. About what he said. Then after a while, he let go though I don’t want him to, I faced him and tried looking at him. But I end up blushing, I’m sure I am, I felt my cheeks are in heat. He let out a sweet laugh and I just bowed at him and walked off. I can’t stay any longer and if I do, I know I’ll faint.

My mind was so occupied by the fact that he hugged me, said those things to me. I don’t know what to come up with it. I could understand that the hug thing could be a fan service. But saying I am a lucky charm, his lucky charm? I don’t know what to think. I’m so confused. Doojoon and Gayoon thing is still on my mind. What is exactly happening? But what reigns most? I’m very happy that I want to cry it out but tears aren’t coming out. My head was so occupied and I even forgot where I am heading. I’m almost close to the restroom and I saw Hana unnie, already waiting for me.

“What took you so long? Let’s go?” she said but then stopped to look at me. “You look pale, are you okay? What happened?” she asked, looking so worried.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. Let’s go.” I said and we walked off. I was silent the whole time we’re walking, still shocked of what happened. Yoon Doojoon, what was that all about? Why?

 

------------------------------------------------

long wait, i know... sorry...

long update to make up for it.... doojoon's getting there, don't worry.  lol.xd

and of course, my endless 'thank you'... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

 

*COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!:)