Ratings

The Ratings Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ratings

 

Jaejoong and Heechul were good friends. Good friends that rarely had enough time to spend with each other. So instead of showing grand gestures of their friendship, both boys were limited to the time they got to spend with each other in the SM cafeteria as they ate together. It wasn’t much, but it was definitely better than nothing.

 

“So how’s Hankyung?” asked Jaejoong after taking a bite of his burger.

 

“Why would you ask me about him?” asked Heechul.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes so hard it practically hurt. “Please Heechul-ah, anyone and everyone knows how hard of a you have for that guy.”

 

Heechul laughed abruptly and then clamped his hand down on his mouth, trying to stop the coke he’d just drank from pouring out. He swallowed it down with a bit of a coughing fit and then smirked at his friend. “That actually is the best way anyone has put it.”

 

“Of course it is,” Jaejoong replied smugly. “But since he was my friend before yours, I can assure you his for you is just as big … well, bigger actually.”

 

Both friends laughed loudly as a couple of people stopped eating to stare at them like they were weird. Too bad they didn’t know they were messing with the two biggest SM divas because as soon as Jaejoong and Heechul glared at them, they all quickly averted their eyes, pretending they hadn’t been staring in the first place.

 

“So how would you rate Hankyung?” asked Heechul.

 

Jaejoong stopped midway to his bite and thought hard. “Hhmm … I would say 9.”

 

“Are you crazy?” said Heechul, looking at his friend like he’d gone crazy. “If Hannie isn’t a 10, I don’t know who is. Tall, handsome as , amazing dancer, great cook, sweetest guy on the planet, so adorable with his bad Korean that you wanna pinch his cheeks, friendly-”

 

“Ok, ok,” interrupted Jaejoong. “I get it! Sheesh.”

 

“Well, diva Kim-” began Heechul but Jaejoong instantly put up his hand to stop him.

 

“If anyone one is diva Kim, it’s you.”

 

Heechul rolled his eyes but even he knew that was true. “Whatever. As I was gonna say, who do you think is so hot?” Just then, Heechul saw Yoochun walk into the cafeteria. “What would you rate Yoochun?”

 

Jaejoong looked up and saw his friend talking to one of their back-up dancers. He studied him for a moment before turning to Heechul. “Yoochunnie has to be at least an 8.”

 

Heechul agreed as he added, “Totally. Hell, I’d give him a 10 for just his collar bone.”

 

“And that neck,” Jaejoong practically moaned. “Definitely one of his top three features.”

 

“Oh god yeah.”

 

Just then, Changmin and Junsu walked into the cafeteria as well.

 

“What about Changmin?” asked Heechul.

 

“9,” said Jaejoong without even having to think. “He would be a 10 if it wasn’t for his charming personality.

 

Heechul chuckled as he agreed. “Definitely. The boy’s grown up to be a quite a man, but at the same time, also quite an .”

 

Their point was proven as they glanced up to see Changmin talking to someone. Well, more like the girl was talking and the maknae kept giving her dirty looks and rolling his eyes. He couldn’t make it more obvious how below him he thought she was.

 

“Junsu?” asked Jaejoong, turning to Heechul once more.

 

“For me, Junsu’s pretty and a total sweetheart, but he’s only a 7.”

 

“I kinda agree. But I would give him an 8 for his . Like seriously, no one has a nicer than Junsu.”

 

“Amen to that,” laughed Heechul, raising his glass in a mock toast.

 

“Oh, what about Leeteuk?” asked Jaejoong, nudging his friend in the direction of the Super Junior leader.

 

“8. Teukie’s really hot but he’s conceited as ,” answered Heechul immediately. “Like, I’m vain as hell too, but he takes it to a whole new level. Plus, he flirts with anyone with a pulse.”

 

“Heechul, you flirt with anyone with a pulse.”

 

“Yeah, but I love Hankyung.”

 

“So? Teukie loves Kangin.”

 

“W-what?” Heechul spluttered as he looked accusingly at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at how flabbergasted his friend looked. How had someone as devious and cunning as him not picked up on the very obvious signs of the Super Junior leader’s crush on the big, manly member.

 

“Are you kidding me?” asked Jaejoong rhetorically. “Teukie’s always shallow as hell but he turns into a blushing school girl every time Kangin so much as looks his way.”

 

Heechul still looked at him doubtfully but Jaejoong thanked his lucky stars as he saw Kangin walk into the cafeteria as well.

 

“Look,” smirked Jaejoong, pointing at Leeteuk.

 

As soon as Kangin walked in, Leeteuk’s shoulders slouched a bit from his previously haughty posture and his eyes crinkled in delight. He was no longer paying attention to what Junsu was telling him and only kept his eyes on Kangin, blissfully unaware of his surroundings.

 

Kangin must have felt something as he turned around and sought out his band leader. When his eyes fell on Leeteuk, he smiled and waved. Leeteuk blushed very subtly and waved back.

 

“Damn,” breathed out Heechul. “When the hell did that happen?”

 

Jaejoong chuckled in response and patted his friend’s back, getting back to the topic at hand. “So, how would you rate Kangin?”

 

“Kangin? Definitely 9. People always overlook him but he’s so handsome. He has one of the best personalities in the group and he’s so strong.”

 

“I agree,” nodded Jaejoong. “Kangin-ah should get a lot more credit for being handsome than he does.”

 

“Yep, and definitely a lot more than Eunhyuk gets,” laughed Heechul, nudging his head in the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter