awkward shopping.

Kaiminzy.

"Must I really follow you in there..." Jongin gulped as he tried walking away from his girlfriend. 

"Yes! Please! Baby, I promise there are so many other couples in there!" Minji tried persuading him. 

For the past few minutes, the couple have been arguing about Jongin refusing to follow Minji into the lingerie section. It was too awkward for him to go there and look at the variety of lingerie hanging around. He didn't mind it on Minji but he just felt reluctant to see the girls shopping around for it. Jongin thought for a second and ended up following Minji thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad considering Minji was with him. 

There was an ocean of lingerie once he got into the section. Wondering why was it so large and how are they able to fit that much of lingerie, he remembered he was in Victoria Secret, commonly known because of their different styles of lingerie.

"Ah.. that explains why.." he whispered to  himself.

Minji was already leaving him behind - on purpose as he ran after her. Not affording a single second there alone. Jongin looked at his girlfriend as she picked up a few and also asking him if it was okay on her. He gave a her a few honest opinions before his eyes wondered around to see the other couples who were shopping as well. 

 

"There really is indeed a lot of couples here babe." he leaned in to whisper to Minji. 

"Yes.. and because youre always shy and scared for no reason, it makes me feel like a loner when I shop for lingeries alone." Minji replied as she passed him a few of the lingerie she picked and walked away.

"Hey.." Jongin ran after her, calling her name as well but she continued ignoring him. "Cupcake.." he grabbed her wrist this time when she finally stopped to look at the . "I'm sorry okay my love, dont be like this.." 

Ignoring his apology, Minji lifted up a maroon lace that covered nothing else but her private area. "Is this okay?" She asked, knowing it would make him feel so much more anxious. 

 

"T-this.. baby, uhm.." his lack of vocabulary made her chuckle as she put it back down. 

 

"I guess I'll just take this then." She sighed playfully and picked up a black silky undies that covered everything, just a normal one. 

"No! What the hell! no way you're wearing that with me Gong Minji." Jongin frowned as he snatched it away from her and picked up a few thongs and laced and pushed her away. 

 

Minji laughed so loud, she attracted a few attention as she covered . Not too long after, they headed to the counter to pay for the items. They went out after that and went for their dinner, just a simple one at Mac Donald's since she didnt  want to have a fancy one. Perhaps, she has been craving for a McSpicy meal since the past few weeks and was incredibly happy when she finally got it. Jongin on the other side was telling her how it wasn't that bad back in the shop just now. After eating, they walked to the parking lot, hand in hand as he constantly on not being able to wait to see her in all those lingeries. 

"I believe I deserve a congratulations prize for finally being able to follow you in  there......." Jongin said as soon as they drove off. 

"Yea okay, I'll fry you some chicken later." Minji replied as she looked at her boyfriends expression. She burst into bits of laughter after seeing him frown and pouting. "I'm just kidding..." 

Minji leaned in and started giving pecks on Jongin's neck as she her way up to his ears. "You indeed deserve a great prize honey..." 

A/N 

Just a short one, it was a plot stuck in my he's throughout the day and I don't know I just found it cute how Jongin is all whiny and just very shy. But he is a qt pie after all, have a nice day!! I love you guys, thank you for the nice comments <333