Chapter Two

Adventures to Elaria

That 4 hours journey really is an exhaustion for the whole occupants in that bus, except her; whose eyes are not even tired from looking outside the window from the beginning of time when they got into the bus. Sooyoung cast her glance out of the bus' window and found a beauty scenery along the way to the Gangwon-do mountain. The mountains were connecting together as it formed into a long-unceasingly mountain; the trees were happily lived in the forest in luxuriant as there is no development were done there yet. She's lucky to be seated next to the window, witnessing those beautiful scenery. "Wahhh..." she murmured as she exclaimed in amusement. Teacher Kang who was sleeping soundly by her side moved a little; [maybe was disturbed by Sooyoung's voice] but still in her deep sleep. 'Tired maybe-----' she thought as she look at Teacher Kang and paste a smile on her face, while looking at her sleeping. She threw her glance outside the window again when she saw something.

"Wah! We're here!" she exclaimed excitedly as she saw a big signboard with 'Gangwon-do Mountain' name writtten on it. The bus passed by a big-grand gate and parked it where it supposed to be. A big wide smile was plastered on her face as she can't hide her excitement to be in there. She felt like jumping, screaming and rolling over in that bus as she thought of her journey to the up of the mountain. She can't wait for it.

"What? What?" Teacher Kang asked out of the blue with her eyes half opened. She looked around in confusion with her hand scratching her unitchiness head.  "We're here already. Come on, get up you little sleepy-head. Come on, come on,"she  urge her leniently. She get up from her seat; clapped her hands a few times alerting her students and other teachers whose are still sound in their deep sleep; and said; "Get up all! We're here already!" she squel while giving out a sign of we're-here-already with her hands. Without waiting others, she alighted from the bus and fetch a deep breath from that clean-and-clear-surrounding and waft out a satisfied carbon dioxide from her lungs. She smiled. 'This is what i called heaven!' 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey, Hyo ..." Tiffany approached Hyoyeon who were in deep feelings watching that Winter Sonata drama in the living room alone. Tiffany fixed her eyes to the coffee table, and from her gaze, she could saw a lot of tissues has been dumped around and she could only shooked her head watching that scene made by Hyoyeon. As she take her seat by Hyoyeon's side, she lend out a cup of hot chocolate drink to Hyoyeon and take a sip from her own cup. She accept it and voice her thankful words sadly. "What are you doing? Crying alone in this dark?" she start the conversation. "Nothing, i just watch this drama and-- and-- crying!! This drama makes so sad even i've watched it for may times already!" she expressed her feelings with her crying voice. "Could you please stop that! Don't exaggerating things too much! It's not like they are like that in reality!" "I know ..." "Then, stop crying!" "Fine! I can't even crying now! If only Sooyoung was here ... Sooyoung, i missed you!" she cried.

Silence.

"Hyo ..."

She hummed, responding to Tiffany's hollo. Her hands were actively wiping her remainder tears with the tissue. "Do you think that Sooyoung is all alright there?" she asked, corcerning about Sooyoung who was 70 kilometres from her. "I'm sure she's all alright. Moreover, she said it last morning right, about her being so close with the nature. So, don't worry," "Should i?" "Yes, of course! Just don't worry about it. I know she can take care of herself. Okay?" she tried to comfort her. "Hmm, okay ..." she replied reluctantly.

"Hey, Tiff. Wanna watch this movie," Hyoyeon changed the topic abruptly; wanna diverts Tiffany's mind from thinking of Sooyoung, while showing Despicable Me's CD case in front of Tiffany.

"Sure," she respond suavely-------------with a force smile.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

"What are you? What do you want from me?!" she shouted in fright. There is no way she could escape from that little room. She sat on her and let her back touch the wall behind her. The creatures says no word. The faces of that creatures were so horrible that she felt like crying when facing them. One of them approached Sooyoung as near as it could and it was smiling in smirk. Sooyoung couldn't faced it as she took her face away from the creature. "I warned you ...." it said. "Don't you come here, or else------- my Queen will kill you-------- and your friends! Remember that!" the creature continues with a slow voice, but it was deeply stabs her in her heart. That creature then left there with Sooyoung was in horror. "What if i don't want to listen to you?!" she suddenly voiced out; unconsciously saying that verse. "What?!!!!!" the creature turn back and faced fiercely directly in her face.

She was shocked and hurriedly get up from her bed. 'It was just a dream---------' she thought; relieved that it was just a dream. She looked around. Teacher Kang and Teacher Lee was soundly asleep by her both side. She touch her face and could feel that her face was greatly in sweats. She wipes her forehead and thought of what she had dreamed just now. 'Why does it feels so real? What was that things?' her mind was continually thinking of that dream. She lie her back down to the bed and try to fall in slepp again, but fail. "Great! Now, i can't sleep," she murmurs by herself. She turn to her right; can't sleep. Turn to her left, yet still, she can't sleep. Her eyes were so stubborn to fall in sleep. She finally decided to take a little walk by the outside of the cabin. She was not afraid since the boys are still not sleeping as she could heard laughing sound not far by the cabin. 'Maybe they were still by the bonfire site. I should join them rather than forcing my eyes to sleep. Hmph! You little stubborn eyes!' she thought as she get up slowly from her bed and proceed her walk to the cabin's door. She tip-toed her steps coutiously as she does't want to hit some of the students with her feets who were sleep soundly on the floor. 

She opened the door and she was right. Some of the students weren't sleep yet. From her view, she could see Teacher Kim was with them. "Did he got drunk?" she asked herself as she could see that he wasn't walking in line. She continued her steps towards them when she suddenly heard a sound. It was a horse's neighing. She looked to her left when she saw a horse was standing there not too far from the cabin; while chewing the grassess. She got excited suddenly. "A horse----" she exclaimed. She decided to call out for the students for them to see the horse but, they were too far. So, she left her place towards the horse alone. As she walk to the horse, she examined it in admires. It was a white horse with a beautiful gold-colour tail. The fur were too pure in white colour as if it never got touched by the grime.

She walks on and when she finally reached the horse, she try to touch it but she step aback when the horse suddenly neighing; makes her scare to touch it. But, she gathers her courage and attempt to touch it again. When her hands touch the horse fur, the horse neighing tamely. "Wahhh ... What a good horse. You're so tame..." she said in excitement as her hand keeps on caressing the horse's fur. "Should i give you a name, horse?" she asked childishly towards the horse, and for her surprised the horse neighing as it allowed her to give it a name. "Well ... Let's see----- How about 'Leader'? I've been dreaming of using this name if i have a pet. But you're not my pet---------- But, it's okay, i'll give it to you," she said happily and again the horse's neighing as if it was agreed on that name.

Sooyoung moved a liitle to the front to face the horse frontly, but stopped by when she was looking into the eyes of the horse. "Wahhh ... Your eyes is so beautiful .." she said as she was fascinated by the horse's eye. She was totally fixed to that eye and can't even move her eyes away from that horse's eyes whe suddenly she could feel that her whole body was into the horse's eye. 

She fall and could feel her was totally in pain. She get up and looked around. There was Tiffany by her left and Hyoyeon by her right side, "What are guys doing here?" she asked out of the blue to both of her friends. Tiffany only shooked her head, so do Hyoyeon as if they doesn't know how they could reach there. They looked around and realized that something was happening there. The villagers were running around in horror like a disaster is going to approach them in any moment. Then suddenly there was a creature coming from their behind. A black-scary creature was greedyly runs towards them. 'That creature------it was in my dream just now-------' Sooyoung thought. But, looking at that creature was running towards them, they done nothing. They were frozen in their places. Their feets were totally glued to the ground. The creature was running and when it reached them------------- nothings happened. It was like an air had just passed by them. And, the creature doesn't seem to realized their presence in there. Instead of them, the creature runs and pounced over a villager who doesn't  have his oppurtunity to save his life, and gourmandly consume the head of the villager. They witnessess that scene infront of their eyes and Tiffany who can't seems to bear looking at that scene, take her eyes away...

'What had just happened?'

'What is this all?' 

'What does all this mean?'

'Where are we--------------------------?'

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Done Chapter 2!!!

It feels like something was left behind in this chapter and it doesn't sound so good. 

Arghh! i wish i was a great novelist so that i can write this story beautifully. But, it won't happened, right?

hahaha---------