Kiss

Why Do I Only See You?
A/N: hey guys! Updating again. Enjoy reading :)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
"Lucky I'm on love with my bestfriend. Lucky to have been where I had been. Lucky to be coming home again~"
 
Minah and Baekhyun harmonized the song until the end.
 
"Ooh ooh ooohhh~~~~"
 
They looked at each other by the ending smiling at each other.
 
"You done yet?" Baekhyun said breaking the contact.
 
Minah pouted and turned away from him.
 
He chuckled at her. "Aaaaahhhh. So hungry." Baekhyun said and held his stomach. "Aren't you going to cook me something?"
 
"What?" Minah said unbelievably. 
 
Baekhyun leaned closer to her. "I'm hungry."
 
"What do want to eat? I'll make it for you."
 
"Do you know how to cook?" He asked.
 
Minah rolled her eyes at him. "Of- of course I do..."
 
"Okay." Baekhyun said and moved away. "I'll eat anything you cook."
 
"Okay. I know just what to make."
 
---
 
"Eat." Minah said and sat the plate of scrambled eggs infront of Baekhyun.
 
"Mmmm..." Baekhyun nodded and picked up the spoon nervously. He scooped the eggs and ate it.
 
"How is it? Is it good?" Minah aske curiously.
 
Baekhyun had a hard time trying to swallow the eggs. Minah looked at him with curiosity.
 
"This taste..." Baekhyun began. "I don't know what taste this is."
 
"What?" Minah asked. "She grabbed Baekhyun's spoon and ate some eggs. "It's delicious."
 
Baekhyun grabbed the salt on the table and spread on the eggs. 
 
"That's not in the recipe." Minah said getting worried.
 
"It's more delicious now." Baekhyun said and handed her the spoon.
 
Minah ate the eggs and widened her eyes. "Uh... It's more delicious."
 
"See it was the salt. You need to improve." He said then continued eating.
 
(Lol! Weekly idol)
 
Minah scrunched her nose. 
 
"Hey.. Let's go somewhere today." Baekhyun suggested.
 
"Where?" She asked. 
 
---
 
"W-why are we here?" Minah asked.
 
Baekhyun held the flowers in his hands and walked up to a grave stone and set down the flowers and kneeled down.
 
Minah followed him and looked at the picture on the grave stone. "She's pretty." She said looking at the middle age women. "Who is she?" Minah said and kneeled next to him.
 
"My mom." Baekhyun answered. "She was really young huh?" 
 
"Y-yeah.."
 
"I lost her when I was only 8." Baekhyun sighed. "My life really changed when she left me. My father didn't care about me, because Baekbeom was the son he believed would be successful."
 
"Where is he now?" Minah asked.
 
"He left to the states when I entered 7th grade. My brother was in his sophmore year of college. By that time I couldn't do anything but stay with my brother who ruined my love life. And hurt the person I love most.."
 
Minah looked at him speechless. But felt the pain Baekhyun felt and faked a smiled. Minah bowed to the grave stone.
 
Baekhyun widened his eyes and chuckled. "What are you doing?"
 
"Mrs. Byun! I promise I will help Baekhyun, and make him a better person. You can put your trust on me." Minah said and put her hand on her chest.
 
"Idiot." Baekhyun knuckled her head. "I am a good person."
 
"I'm going to keep my promise." Minah insisted.
 
Baekhyun smiled and gave a last bow before standing up.
 
"Hey you don't believe me?" Minah said and followed him.
 
---
 
" I said I will."
 
Baekhyun stopped. "No you won't."
 
"Of course I would." Minah asked.
 
"What about Khyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked.
 
Minah loosened at the hearing of Kyungsoo's name.
 
"Speechless now?" Baekhyun said. "Minah, don't give me anymore reasons the stick around."
 
"What?" Minah asked.
 
"I don't want to hurt you. After the performance we are going our separate ways."
 
Minah's POV
 
Hearing him say this... I don't know why, but it's hurting me. 
 
"So... Don't give me anymore reasons to stay."
 
"Stop." I said looking away from him. "I don't like you saying things like this to me."
 
I heard him chuckled. "Fine." He said and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Should I be like this?" He said and began walking.
 
I couldn't help but feel awkward at the sudden change. But I felt relieved.
 
End of POV
 
***
 Monday 
 
"Performance is tomorrow." Taeyeon announced to the class. "Are you all ready?"
 
"Ne!!!" The students shouted.
 
"I'll give you a chance to practice during this class period." She said and walked over to her desk.
 
"I'm going to practice with Baekhyun." Minah said and stood up. 
 
Kyungsoo nodded giving her a smile.
 
"I'll see you after class." 
 
"Actually." Kyungsoo stopped her. "Joonmyeon wanted me to meet with him right after class."
 
"Oh.. Okay." Minah said and walked over to Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun smiled as he saw Minah coming closer. "You finally came."
 
Minah didn't say anything to him but stood infront of him who was sitting in his chair.
 
"You finally came?" Baekhyun smiled. "Sit."
 
"Are we going to practice today?" Minah asked.
 
"Yeah... Are you busy?" 
 
Minah smiled and nodded. "No."
 
"Well then.. Good."
 
***
 
"She seems weird?" Joonmyeon asked walking side by side with Kyungsoo. "Why? What's weird?"
 
"I feel like... They love isn't there anymore."
 
"How?"
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and didn't answer Joonmyeon.
 
"Yah. Tell me-.. Ouch.. Sorry." Joonmyeon bumped into a tall foreign student. He continued walking.
 
"Hey. Where do you think you're going?" The male student said and held Joonmyeon back by the shoulder.
 
Joonmyeon turned around confused. "Me?"
 
"Huh.." He stuck his tongue on his left cheek in disbelief. "Yeah you. You just bumped into me."
 
"I already said sorry. If I bumped into you, that meant you bumped into me too. I don't get why your getting angry when you didn't even apologize back."
 
"Yah. Don't you know who I am? I am the principles son."
 
"Heol.. I wouldn't have known. I understand why he doesn't talk about you."
 
"Joonmyeon-ah, stop." Kyungsoo held onto his arm.
 
The taller male sighed in disbelief. 
 
"If that's all you've got, then my friend and I are going to leave." 
 
He then pulled Joonmyeon back by the wrist. Before they knew it, their lips crashed with each other's. The noise became silent, as if the world revolved around them.
 
Suho pulled back away from the rough lips in shock. 
 
"Uh..." Kris murmured speechless.
 
Suho then began running away from the embarrassing sight, every student in the hallway staring at them.
 
"What are you looking at?" Kris yelled and began walking away.
 
***
 
Next Day
 
All the students were preparing to sing their song.
 
"I'm really nervous right now." Minah muttered.
 
"It'll be okay." Baekhyun said holding her hand. "Trust me." Baekhyun sent her a warm smile.
 
---
 
"Next up... Baekhyun and Minah." One of the judges called their names.
 
"Ready?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Mm." Minah nodded and walked up the stairs to the stage.
 
Minah sighed, looking out to the audience as the spotlight shined on her and Baekhyun.
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKieLRfp6iA
 
The music then began, both of them harmonized with the music, with their sweet voices.
 
"All for you~" they began singing the first line.
 
Their voices so beautiful as they sang and harmonized together. 
 
Minah's POV
 
I looked at him who's singing his part with grace. His smooth and powerful voice that could touch anyone, sang beautifully.
 
I didn't realize, I was smiling like an idiot until he looked at me with a warm smile. The different shade os smile that made me happy to be here, have confidence, and courage to be standing.
 
As the song finishes up, he and I harmonized. We smiled to each other with the feeling of relief.
 
But that wasn't to end of it. He walked towards me, his shoes that walked made clacking sounds. Finally standing in front of me with a smile.
 
He placed a kiss on lips.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for not updating for a while.. Hmm, so should I make Krisho happen? Just to put some funny in it. Idk, what do you guys think? I am a writer after all :/ lol, but yep, yes or no? Anyway~~~ ooh Baekhyun finally kissed Minah! How is Kyungsoo going to react? They haven't even shared a kiss yet! Lol. But omfg!!!! Did you all watch inkigayo!!!!! Lol Kyungsoo and Baekhyun standing so close to Minah! Lol