Expectation

Why Do I Only See You?
A/N: Hi guise! I feel like I'm so into this fic that I'm not updating my various fics I need to update. What has exo and girls day done to me?!? Lol 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Minah's POV
 
Without warning the guy that I dislike most dragged me out of the room full of students. My mind went blank for a moment, for I didn't fight back, but followed him like I was possessed. I know I should yank my wrist out if his grasp, but why is my heart thumping? 
 
After the many questions I had in my mind, my eyes traveled to his back. It was well built, and his uniform outlined his broad shoulders from the back. 
 
Before I knew it, we were in an empty science room. Why did he bring me here? And alone?
 
He let go of my wrist and turned around, so that he was facing towards me. I saw him smile a little. A side smile, and he let out a soft chuckle, that I soon realize it was to me after I came back to reality. 
 
End of POV 
 
"W-why did you bring me here?" Minah asked.
 
Baekhyun took a step forward. And with each step, Minah stepped back, also trying to avoid eye contact.
 
"Ack." Minah yelped as she bumped on the wall. She then turned to look at Baekhyun who was still walking towards her. He finally stopped until they were inches away.
 
"W-what are you trying to do?" Minah asked.
 
"Remember how you asked me earlier, why I'm doing this to you?" Baekhyun said looking directly at Minah's eyes." I think I know why now." Baekhyun said and leaned forward closing the little gap between them.
 
Minah widen her eyes and feeling like her body is paralyzed. "S-s-stop!!" Minah managed before their lips touched and pushed Baekhyun away and moved away from the wall.  "A-are you crazy? I... I.." Minah stuttered. "I hate you! Don't ever come close to me again." She said and ran out of the room leaving Baekhyun in her dust. 
 
She ran until she reached the girls bathroom and stopped in front of a sink. She then turned the water on and splashed water on her face, as she tried to erase the images of Baekhyun out of her mind. She looked up in the mirror trying to catch her breath. But images if Baekhyun kept flashing her mind. 
 
"No.. No.." She said to herself. "What does he really want from me?"
 
"Nothing... I just like watching little girls get frustrated."
 
Minah heard the voice of Baekhyun over and over again. 
 
"No.. Get out of my head!"
 
"M-Minah?" 
 
"Huh?"Minah turned around at the voice. Her face with mix feeling of happy and sad turned around and faced her best friend Hyeri.
 
"What are you doing here?" Hyeri asked as she embraced Minah.
 
"Hyeri-ah.. Why did it have to be me?"Minah asked beginning to cry. "I don't want it anymore. I just wish he'd go away."
 
"Who?" Hyeri asked.
 
Minah sobbed, and not answering Hyeri.
 
The girls spent the whole period in the restroom, and talked about Minah, and how she's going to get out of everything.
 
"Let's go home. Why don't you sleep over at my house?"
 
"Can I?"Minah asked.
 
"Sure you can. My mom says she miss seeing you." Hyeri said and patted Minah's back.
 
-----------------------
 
Hyeri gasped in surprise. "So Kyungsoo actually talked to you!?"
 
"Yeah.. And you know what happens next." Minah sighed and popped a caramelized popcorn in .
 
"The thing I'm curious about is, why did he try to make a move on you. You know? I thought he just wanted to get you frustrated." Hyeri said.
 
"I don't know either. What a player." Minah said and hissed in annoyance. 
 
"Could it be that he likes you?" Hyeri asked getting interested.
 
Minah taken aback, "No way!"
 
"It could be. You don't know. Many guys like your style." 
 
Minah smiled and blushed at Hyeri's comment . "I hope it's not true. I don't know how I would deal with it if someone I hate as much as him likes me."
 
"I guess..." Hyeri said hesitantly. "Hey.. Wanna go out tonight?"
 
"With who?" Minah asked.
 
"I met a couple of guys through the Internet. And they are cute!" Hyeri squealed.
 
"No thanks. I rather not go out at night with a bunch of strangers." Minah said uninterested. 
 
"C'mon. It's just karaoke. I know how much you love karaoke." Hyeri said trying to convince her friend.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
"Are you sure they actually look that good in real life?" Minah asked. 
 
"Don't worry. I never talk to any guys that I'm not sure about their looks." 
 
"Okay..." 
 
"Hey.. Hyeri-ah." A deep male voice called out to Hyeri.
 
"Hi oppa!" Hyeri said and dragged Minah along towards to tall male, who had on a wide grin.
 
"Who's this?" He asked.
 
"Aahh. This is my friend Bang Minah. Chanyeol oppa, Bang Minah. Bang Minah Chanyeol oppa." Hyeri introduced.
 
"H-hello." Minah stuttered at the perfection standing in front of her.
 
"Hello. Nice to meet you." He said and chuckled. "Let's go in. It's cold outside."
 
Minah's POV
 
As we entered , there were two more males in there waiting for us.
 
"Hey guys! Here's the girls!" Chanyeol said to the two males who immediately stood up and greeted us.
 
"Hi... I'm Luhan." The round eyed baby face male said.
 
"Hi, I'm Sehun." The taller one said.
 
"We have two more friends coming. They are like a pack. They're always waiting for each other. Usually, they are always the last ones to arrive. "
 
"It's okay." I said without realizing.
 
As we sat down and the three of them began singing I whispered to Hyeri. "How did you find these guys?"
 
"They found me." She said unthinkably.
 
"Anyway.. They are hot!" I said feeling excited, being around a bunch of good looking men.
 
"Hey.. Why don't you two sing." Luhan said after the song they were singing finished and handed us the mics.
 
Hyeri chose, Girls Day Expectation, and they began going wild.
 
The was song on for a while, and it was my turn to sing the high notes.
 
'Ne mokseorie, ne mokseori deollyeo~'
 
"Hey guys!"
 
"Hey JongIn! Hey Baekhyun "
 
"Aaa ah~ oaahhh~ " My voice cracked at what I just heard. 'Baekhyun?' I turned around and there he was. Standing there. And as surprised as he, he stared at me, like how I'm staring at him. 
 
It was like that until the whole song ended.
 
From the side I heard Hyeri gasp. "What's he doing here." 
 
"What are you guys doing with Baekhyuns girl here?" JongIn said, and that broke staring. Baekhyun covered JongIns mouth.
 
"What? Which one?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Yah! Shut up!" Baekhyun said pushed JongIn away. He then turned his gaze back towards me, and grabbed my wrist. "Sorry." He said and pulled me out of the small room and brought me to the lobby.
 
End of POV
 
"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked but Minah was still blank, and didn't bother to answer. "Look.. I dont know what JongIn was talking about in there. And about earlier.. I-.."
 
"When are you going to stop this?" Minah said cutting Baekhyun off.
 
"H-huh?" 
 
"What did I do to make you do this to me?" Minah asked. 
 
"I-.."
 
"All I want is for you to stay out of my life.. Is that too much to ask for?" Minah said, feeling more confident.
 
"Err.. Minah.. Why don't we go back home?" Hyeri said and pushed Minah along with her out the door.
 
"What happened between the two of you?" Chanyeol asked as he walked up toward Baekhyun.
 
"There was never anything between the two of us." Baekhyun said and left, leaving Chanyeol with more questions.
 
"Yah.. Wait." Chanyeol said and followed after Baekhyun.
 
---
 
"I can't believe it. So they were friends with Baekhyun and JongIn.." Hyeri said, but Minah just continued walking, and her face in her scarf.
 
"Mian.. I really didn't know." Hyeri apologized. "Look." Hyeri said and pulled Minah back. "Why do you care about him when the one you like and should care about is Kyungsoo. Right..?" 
 
"What are you saying?" Minah asked.
 
"I'm trying to say, if you don't bother Baekhyun, he won't do anything. And the one you should be worried about is just Kyungsoo."
 
Minah sighed. "You don't understand. You didn't see the look in his eyes." She said then continued walking.
 
Next Day 
 
Minah and Hyeri walked through the halls, but saw people talking and whispering suspiciously. They ignored the whispers and awkwardness.
 
"Minah.." 
 
Minah and Hyeri turned around and found Kyungsoo standing there. 
 
"We need to talk." Kyungsoo said standing firm. 
 
"Oh ho..." A male student voice teased. "Why isn't it the crushing girl Minah and handsome Kyungsoo."
 
"Eh?" 
 
"If he was so perfect, why didn't you just ask him out?" A female voice said.
 
"Date!"
 
"Date!" 
"Date!"
 
The students began to chant.
 
Minah blushed in embarrassment. But in anger. She walked to the billboard where all the students were standing at, and copies of her letter to Kyungsoo there. She began ripping the papers off. 
 
"Why are you still shy when we all saw it already?" 
 
Kyungsoo then walked over and began ripping the papers off too, as Minah ran off.
 
"Minah!" Hyeri yelled, but Minah ignored and kept running.
 
----------
 
Minah reached the home room class, no one was there but JongIn and Baekhyun who has the expression, as if he's been waiting for Minah.
 
*slap*
 
Minah slapped Baekhyuns cheek which soon turned red.
 
She looked at him still breathing hard, after running.
 
Baekhyun turned his face to her in anger.
 
"Why did you release my letter like this?" Minah said and held up the crumbled letter in her hand. "I want to let you know that what you're doing isn't going to gain you anything."
 
Baekhyun chuckled, then grabbed Minah by the neck and pulled her closer to him until they were only inches away. So close that they could feel each other's breathing.
 
"Now that's where you're wrong." He said while looking directly at her face. "Anything I want. I'll have it." He finished and smirked.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"The harder you try to push me away. The closer I'll get." 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lol! Okay how was that? Is Baelhyun threatening Minah now? What will be the next move of Baekhyun? Also, how is Kyungsoo going to react finding out that Minah likes him? Ohohohoho!!! Lol I tried to make this chapter longer. Hope it wasn't so disappointing! Oh I think I'll be updating frequently. Lol