02

Married To A Complete Stranger

White.

Red.

Black.

“I hate you.”

“Goodbye.”

 

My eyes fluttered open as a slight yawn passed my lips. I slowly sat up, adjusting my eyes to the morning light.

“Minhee-ah~,” Eunji hummed from the other side of the door.

I leaned back, and let out a lazy, “Ne?”

“Wake up, Minhee-ah~. I need you to accompany me with something~.”

My ears perked and I sat up. “Go with you where?”

“Just get out of bed and get ready! We’re leaving ASAP!” Eunji kicked the door harshly, and I could hear her cursing silently as she walked away. I threw my blanket off me and walked over to the bathroom. I threw my pajamas and underwear onto the cold floor and stepped into the shower. I turned the handle and warm water began to flow down my body.

It has been a month since my first day, and I have to say that this past month has been hell. Yuri and her gang of friends have been on my case since day one. Jungkook has been the friendliest person so far in my class, and he doesn’t even talk to me. He just stares through the window during class.

I lathered my head with my strawberry scented shampoo and rinsed it off. I stepped out, and wrapped a towel around my torso. Once I opened my bathroom door, a cold gush of air conditioning blasted towards me. I looked around to see an unfamiliar person lying on my bed.

“YAH!” I screeched, hiding back in my bathroom.

The person turned his head and let out a light chuckle. “Oh. Sup,” he sighed, sitting up from my velvet covers. “I didn’t know a person was here.”

“EUNJI!!” I screamed. Without a moment passing, Eunji came running in.

She stopped wide eyed as soon as she saw who it was. “Hey! Jimin, what are you doing here?!” Eunji ran up to my bed and grabbed Jimin’s wrist.

“Hey! Hey! You said for me to rest somewhere! I didn’t know a girl was showering here!” He yelped as Eunji pinched his ear. Awkward, I slowly stepped towards my closet to grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I turned around and walked forward, when I felt something holding me back. I put a little more force into moving forward when my towel unwrapped around me, leaving me in front of Eunji and Jimin.

“Yah. Minhee-ah~” Eunji chirped in my ear as I lay on my bed with a pillow over my face. Jimin saw my body, and I don’t even know him. This can be considered my worst moment ever. “Come on, Minhee. It isn’t that bad,” she ‘consoled’, failing miserably.

I let out a sigh in my pillow and dug my head deeper into my pillow. “You won’t ever know, unnie.” Just then, Eunji grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed.

“I forgot!” she pulled me out of my bedroom and grabbed her purse. “We have to go somewhere!” We both rushed out of our dorm and ran down to the front lobby.

“Where are we going?” I managed to say, out of breath from the sudden workout.

“Somewhere,” she answered back. Wow, such a great answer.

A hand grabbed my shoulder abruptly, and it wasn’t Eunji. She was fiddling with her phone.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BE- Huh? You aren’t Su Ah,” a deep voice said. I turned around to face a tall, blond haired boy who seemed pretty furious. His eyebrows furrowed together as he examined you. He seemed a bit familiar. I think I had seen him in the halls.

“Taehyung? What are you doing here?” Jimin ran up to his side and smacked his shoulder. He looked over at you and smirked. “Oh. Sup, y-“

“SHUSH!” I covered his mouth with my hand until he my palm. I pulled back, disgusted. Before you could yell at Jimin, Eunji grabbed my hand and took me over to a midnight black limo waiting in front of us. A well-dressed butler emerged from the driver’s seat and bowed towards us. He gestured us to enter the back seat, to which Eunji entered first with me following behind. Sitting in the passenger seat sat my uncle, Park Jin Young.

“Minhee-ah, I’ve been waiting. What took you so long?” he laughed, giving me a hearty smile.

“Oh. Oppa, I didn’t know I would see you. Eunji kind of dragged me out here without telling me anything,” I murmured.

He looked over to Eunji and gave her a wink. “She was doing what she was told, just late at doing it.” Eunji scoffed and looked out the window. Uncle looked over to me, and his face suddenly became serious. “Minhee, I have some important news for you.”

“Wait!” Eunji waved her hands in front of my face. “Can I open the windows first?” Uncle nodded and Eunji swiftly opened the window.

“Minhee, I have been in charge of you ever since I sent you to Seoul. I’ve thought long and hard on this huge decision and I believe it will benefit a lot of people.” He didn’t say anything for a good minute. He knew that I was nervous. “Minhee, I have arranged for you to be married.”

My eyes opened wide and my jaw hung open. “WHAT? I’m married?! With who?”

Uncle took a folder from a compartment and scanned its contents. “You shall be married with Jeon Jungkook.”

 

 

This is a little update even though it took some time to make. It's not the best, but hey. It kind of got some story progress, right? I hope you enjoy and if you don't like a certain thing, comment it below so I can tweak things. Also, I want to thank the subscribers. This is more subscribers than my other story, which had like 10 chapters, in one chapter. I'm really happy and thankful for you guys!

 

Saranghae!

mh-matoki13