Abduction

Miss Awesome

Song Ji-hyo called Joongki to get downstairs quickly with a very loud voice. Joongki immediately went down and was worried that something might have happened to his Unnie. Joongki asked what was wrong and Ji-hyo quickly answered that they must go to their grandfather's mansion quickly. Ji-hyo and Joongki got in the car and there, Ji-hyo explained what was going on. "According to the news there was a big explosion somewhere near grandfather's mansion and that all the people inside were abducted". Really?! then that means our parents were abducted too".

The Song siblings arrived at the seen but the police didn't allow them to enter. Ji-hyo told Joongki to stay outside and she will try to sneak in to find some clues that may help them find the missing people. hours and hours pass and Ji-hyo searched the mansion thoroughly but she didn't find anything but she found her mother's pendant laying on the ground.

Ji-hyo went out of the mansion and returned to where Joongki is but she didn't found him. Behind Ji-hyo a dark shadow getting nearer and nearer. The black shadow tried to hold her shoulder but it failed because Ji-hyo kept on moving and moving trying to find her brother. The dark shadow kept on trying and trying but it still keep on failing and failing until it got tired. It tried again to hold Ji-hyo's shoulder with all it's might and it finally succeeded. Ji-hyo was shocked so she used her elbow to attack the dark shadow and then she used a body drop. Ji-hyo saw that it was a suspicious man. Another man came from Ji-hyo's back and he used a sleeping drug to drug Ji-hyo.