Explosion

Miss Awesome

My name is Song Ji Hyo and I live in Seoul. I am an owner of  a parlor named "Per Amore" which means "For Love". I work with my staffs and sometimes Idols visits my parlor too. I never thought that a day would come that things that I only see on movies will come to me. My family being kidnapped, I will do my best to save them!.

Now, starting from the start. June 15 2013, it's the last day of school for students it means that it's the start of summer. Song Ji Hyo finished her work for today and so she said her goodbyes to the staffs and headed home. Ring Ring Ring, her phone rang and so she answered. ~Jihyo-ah, can u please go to the market and buy some things for tomorrow? It's your grandfather's birthday so please the ingredients for his favourite foods, and be carefull on your way home. ~Yes, mother. I'll be carefull, Bye. Later on Jihyo arrives home with the groceries and her father came to help her. They all ate together and got ready for tomorrow. 

As everything are still normal, there are people seeking power and wants to rule south Korea. Their leader is called Kim Jong-Kook. Jong-Kook and his army are already getting ready to conquer the whole south korea. They move on and go to their target, the ones that has power that protects south Korea from the shadows.

June 16 2013 in the afternoon Song Ji Hyo's family arrived at her grandfather's mansion but she didn't go with her parents to the party because she went to the airport to get his brother that's studying in the states and are planning on going together at the party. As the door opens Ji Hyo immediately saw her brother and shouted. ~Joong-ki-ah!. She waved her hand with a very big smile, Joong-ki easily saw her and called her unni and run to her.

Meanwhile in the party some bombs exploded near the mansion, all the people were shocked so        Jong-kook and his army invaded the the mansion. A lot of people fought Jong-kook's army but they still failed to stop the army. All the people were abducted and the army lest a message that says                       " We will conquer the whole south korea so if all of u want to live, you better behave well " .  Ji Hyo and Joong-ki drop by at their house first so Joong'ki can prepare his stuffs that he will bring at the party. Ji Hyo opened the T.V and keeps on changing the channel to see if there is anything interesting but she suddenly stopped when she saw that there was a bomb explosion near the mansion and all the people in the mansion were abducted.

To be continued                                                      thank u for reading <3