Hello

Make you feel my Love

  Jeon Jeong Guk (16)


Name: Jeon Jeong Guk

Nickname: Golden Maknae, Gukkie

Birthdate: September 1, 1997 (16)

Blood Type: A

Favorite Color: Red

Likes: Painting

Specialty: Spacing Out

Characteristic: Witty, Lost and Dumbfounded, and Hardworking


Chapter 2

Make you Feel my LOVE

Hello

Just to say one little Hello to her was partially a dream of mine. It's not as important and relevant but I hate the feeling of being foolish. Sure I don't love her that way ... but I know a time will come and I will surely fall in love. I don't talk about her as much to Ricky, although he pushes to do so a lot. But I don't, cause there's nothing to say. I don't see her everyday, well ... I don't see her for more than an hour in class ... only a little outside of class and never outside of school. What's there to talk about?! I know I have a crush on her but the girl is simply a stranger.

Ricky have told me that if I say one word to her, just one word, JUST ONE WORD... It'll change everything. 

Does he think I don't want that to happen?!?! Of course I do. 

.

.

.

Morning striked again and there I was walking on the same sidewalk humming to the music blasting in my ears, dancing if necessary ... It has always been my morning routine. Ricky lived at the other side of town and yet we manage to be generous to each other. Cross that out, he was a stalker.

I love that kid but he could be pretty annoying. Anyway, I continue my way to school. Dressed in this formal uniform, appropiate bag pack and accessories, walking cooly with my freshly, well done hair, what can I say I'm attractive!

Yea, too conceited right there. Today, I plan on saying one little "Hello" to Myung Ji in dance class. Just one, maybe that will change everything. I hope it'd be for a good.

I don't want to sound full of myself but I have noticed her glanced, or stare at me for many reasons. I at least know she knew I exist in this world and I hope she knows that I know she does as well. Why wouldn't I be?

I enter the front gate and there's Ricky coming onto me with those widely spread arms and teary eyes? He immediately sprung them around me tightly and all that was left for me to do was to console him. "What happened?" I asked worried. We sat nearby the front building where we weren't so crowded with room. However, we can feel glances.

Ricky sniffs and hold my hands, "I hate it! They're becoming so close and stuff and here I am with nothing to do!"

I stared at him in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, quite lightly.

He sniffs again. "I don't know what to do anymore, Gukkie. I'm so confuse with my feelings!"

I stared at him, even more dumbfounded. Feelings? We only have this kind of conversation when ... OMG! Ricky you like someone! OMG... why am I saying it in my head..? "What the HECK !? You like someone!" I exclaimed, maybe way too loudly.

Ricky stood up and covered my mouth, shutting me up with all their might. "Shut up, dummy. Yea, I like someone but don't tell anyone!" he said.. his eyes teary again.

"So who's the unlucky love?" I sorta teased, which earned me a glare.

"Don't worry you'll meet this person very soon..." he whispered with quite an emotion. He then walked away. I stared at him, dumbfounded. What does he mean I'll meet this person very soon?! ... Why am I saying it in my head?! "YAH! What'd you mean I'll meet this person very sooon!!!?" I yelled, and for no reason ... The kid began to run away. I chase him.

.

.

.

 

I got nothing out of the kid. Just then, he was confessing some deep feelings to me and now he's so secretive. How can he be any more annoying?! Getting tired of it, I'm just going to let it be. Right now, I just want to say hi to Myung Ji and move on with my life.

I walk in the dressing room and changed to my sweats as fast as I can. Then I rush to the dance room. Yea... I'm praying she'd be there... Alone would be great too. That'd be a bonus. I walk towards the dance room and saw her walk in. I brighten up! Oh my gosh! This is my chance. This foolish crush ... needs to some progress and this is the day. 

I rapidly walk to the door and finds her dancing, practicing the routine we have been learning. Man, she's good at dancing. I know she's a rapper as well, but I find her more attractive when she dances. She's not the best out of all them, and I have to be honest, I thought she wasn't that good but the effort and improvements she made was just attractive. 

I like it. 

She stops dancing as I enter the room. We both look at each other, but the room was too dim for me to see her eyes ... To make an eye contact. I guess that's better than nothing. I stand up straight and shyly bows to her while scratching the back of my head. Man, I'm nervous? She bows to me with that sweet smile. 

"Umm..." I let out. C'mon say it, say "Hi." That one word will change my life forever. After some pause, I could hear people's step near the door. She still didn't take her eyes away from me. I slowly approach her. C'mon say it. SAY IT! 

"Hi."

.

.

.

There! I said it! Oh my gosh! I could feel my cheeks redden. I said it. I stare at her, and people began entering the room. She smiles at me even more sweetly and said, "Hello Jeong Guk oppa," then was crowded by her friends. I froze in my spot, uncertain if my heart was beating fast or not. She knows my name. MY NAME. 

Ricky bumps me and woo the heck out of me the entire period. As much as that is incredibly annoying, I couldn't be anymore happier. After that, I feel like we've gotten closer. No. I've gotten closer. I begin to notice her glances and her smiles to me. I've gain confidence.

Although I'm not the type to chase after popular girls, maybe. Just maybe ... Myung Ji is worth the shot.

.

.

.

Waking up in the morning has never been the same. I was cheerful and bright. I was excited to go to school. Wow. This is rare. Maybe it's because today I have more confidence in myself. I walk to school singing my life out ... I don't care if people keep on looking at me in any way that they want. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

I walk inside the school gate and there right in front of me, in a great distance... Myung Ji stands with her friends. I was calmly approach her group and when I caught her eyes and she glances at me, I didn't let one single millisecond pass by. I smile and gave her a small nod, mouthing a "Hello." 

I see the corner of goes to a smooth curve and she lightly bows as well... mouthing that words, "Good Morning oppa." I walk pass her group with a huge smile on my face. Today will be a great day.

.

.

.

Ricky and I begin walking home and the sun is about to set. I try my best to get something out from him again. I know very well my best friend is hiding something very big and confidential to me and my his "best friend" have to know. I don't mean to sound nosy but ... what kind of a best friend would we be if we don't tell each other everything?!

"Okay man, I really want to know who this person is?!" I yell at him.

Ricky let out a heavy sigh, "No! You mustn't know yet!" I let out a loud growl and he jumps to the side knowing I'm running out of patience. "FINE! Gosh! You murderous child!" he let out and I take a smile out of my satisfied self. 

"There's nothing much to say, except the fact that I... am in love with someone!" he said quite fast but I caught it. However, all I could do was ... FROZE. 

Oh my gosh! My best friend is in love with a girl! Oh my gosh! Why am I saying this in my head !?!?! "OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE! Who is it?" I yell at him, enthusiastically and curiously. 

He pushes me back, trying to keep me calm and said, "Don't worry, the time will come and you two will meet each other." Okay, I can calm down now. I nod and really try to be patience. 

We come to the point where we separate ways and on my way I start singing again and blasting music in my ears. But this time, I'm also dancing. 

I feel weird just being the only one to do this but after seeing that girl on her bike wearing headphones and casual clothings ... I felt normal. I saw her lips moves and her eyes were somewhat close. I thought that was crazy. But I don't blame her... She was probably feeling the music and this awesome weather... But I wouldn't blame anyone too if she gets in an accident. 

Anyways, I think this was the best sunset I have ever seen. 

.

.

.

I look upon the sunset sky and let the wind drive pass by me as I fly through it with calmness and peace. The gentle acoustic music that warmly plays through my ears keeps me safe. Finally, when I open my eyes ... There I met the warmest sunset I have ever seen. 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC!