Crush

Make you feel my Love

So this is the 1st Chapter. It's short and plain, might be boring and cliche for some of you... As the 1st chapter, it may not be too strong to hold your interest, however if you stick around ... you might like/love it and enjoy the twists of this story.

 

ENJOY READING 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

|MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE|

CHAPTER 1: CRUSH

 

Let's say I was simply just normal boy with a dream that I wish to come true. That I was just one of those boys who has a goal in their life they want to achieve eagerly. A boy who lived patiently waiting for what's for him, who continued to live his life only caring for his family, friends and himself. I was that kind of boy, and still am. 

I dream to perform in front of a huge crowd, become a singer and a rapper, plus a dancer. I want to be a star. That is my dream. 

 

I am Jeon Jeong Guk, currently sixteen years old in his junior year at Cheong Dam High of Performing Arts. Physically describing myself, I am quite the tall kid for my age, pale skin and rosy lips, and dark hair. Personality speaking, I am not as bright as anyone think I am. I'm not smart but I can assure my teachers that I'm very and truly hardworking. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Spring  break ended in a blink and we're back to school once again; as much as I do no want to wake up early in the morning and go to school and do work ... I have to. It's one of my job now and priority. My family supports my dream full on, however, they still believe that education is the most important priority in the world. I kind of agree. It's my back up plan. 

 

I enter the gateway of the school, warmly being greeted by unknown fellow classmates and familiar one as well. One of them is my best friend, Yoo Chang Hyun also known as Ricky. Ricky is basically two years older than me, my senior, but shorter than me. We've known each other since 5th grade. Anyway, Ricky is very bright and friendly. He's always happy and smiling, whenever there's a frown on his face ... One just can't help but beat up the person who made the school's precious little prince. I'm his best friend and although incidents such as sadness struck my annoying best friend, I knew it was never a big deal. Of course. 

 

"Hey!!!" he came and hugged me ever so tightly. I let out a grunt and tried to push him away but the boy didn't bulge. People started to eye us, among most of them girls who were giggling and blushing madly at this so-called bromance. Yes, we are known for the Princely Bromance of the School. As much as I didn't want to state it, I'm one of those popular guys in school whom girls swoon over. In all honesty, I somewhat favor the flattering feeling, however it can be a nuisance. 

 

Girls chasing after me has always sounded like a drag, no matter how lovely it might be. 

 

"Let me go. I don't want these people to think I'm gay," I told him. Still, he couldn't care less. 

 

"I missed you!" he screams and squeezed me.

 

I couldn't breathe anymore and just hugged him back, patting his back gently. I sighed, "you saw me yesterday before you left the house." 

 

"That was like 20 hours ago!" he yells, finally letting go of me. I took that chance to catch for my breath. "You're so mean. You should be use to this. I love cuddling and you know that very well!" he pouted and I laughed, throwing my arm over his shoulder and dragging him inside with me. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

The lessons started and here I am spacing out in the air. Math has never been my thing. I don't understand its purpose, unless it's for engineers or accountants. But I don't want to be those. I don't see myself as one. Since this is school, I must do it. It's a drag. After thirty minutes of lectures, my teacher Mr. Park Myung Soo, finally dismissed us to individual work. 

 

Mr. Park Myung Soo has been teaching in this school for over 5 years. He's one of the "new" teachers, however, he's also one of the most popular teachers in campus, second to dance teacher Mr. Kwon Yun Ho and first place art teacher Ms. Han Hyo Mi. Unfortunately, all these teacher were topped by the veteran music teacher Mr. Park Jin Young. Mr. Park Myung Soo is rather the less creative out of all the three, concerning himself with the academics instead of the music and art. Despite that, due to his good looks and very charismatic manner and aura, he was able to come third place every year. But when it comes to the Veteran voting ... no one stood a chance against Mr. PJY.

 

Anyway, at the front of the class, I took a glimpse of Ricky sleeping soundly behind his book. I snickered and glanced down the window next to me. The other juniors continue to play their class' sport of soccer for this season. I'm a fan of sports and but school sports tend to bore me out because of the girls playing. Some just aren't so competitive. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Music class began and the room's tense as it has always been. Mr. Jin (JYP) tends to be very intimidating. He's teaching has always been advance though. It's truly amazing. We take out sit and he wrote something on the board: "Dream." That means, it's our project for the month. Since this class are for Advance Vocal Performance, we are to compose a song or cover one with our own improvising. Our room has a stage where we perform our song and we are graded accordingly by Mr. Jin's liking. 

 

"Tell me, what is Dream?" he asked us as he made his way to his stool and comfortably sit on it. The class was extremely quiet. Of course, no one would answer ... Exactly, what does Mr. Jin expects us to say? Isn't it his own expectation or what he thinks of it? Well, unfortunately, we have no idea of his thinking or philosophy towards music and the deep definition of the word "DREAM." 

 

Someone very courageous raised their hand, "umm..." she let out. "It's what you want to be when you grow up," she answer, hesitantly. Mr. Jin nods.

 

"Okay. What else?" he asked for more volunteers.

 

One raised their hands, "your goal" "your ambition" "you achievement" and etc. Mr. Jin just continued to nod at every answer he heard. He stood up from his stool and erased the word Dream on the white board, rewriting it as "Comprehension." 

 

Comprehension? He means understanding right? Why would he write that? "Change of topic for this month," he said, then continued, "I want you guys to try and understand the word Dream and write me an essay about your personal life concerning the topic Dream. I want it beautiful and inspiring. Tell me why... why are you in this place and why do you have that dream? Surprise me." He went back to his office chair and comfortably sit on it. 

 

The class began to exchange looks, confuse and dumbfounded. Was our answer not correct? "You will continue to write essay until someone correctly tells me what DREAM is."

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Lunch begins and surprisingly, Ricky is eating less. As a best friend worried for his best friend's health condition, I know something's up. "Why aren't you eating your lasagna? They won't have this tomorrow and you've been looking for this lunch meal since Spring Break started."

 

He looks up to me with those puppy looking eyes then heavily sigh, "I have a friend and he's with this girl right...?" I listen, quite curious. It's very rare for Ricky to talk about other people like this, unenthusiastic. "And they look perfect for each other and all ..." I listen much closely, could my best friend be in love with a girl I do not know anything about?! "But ... I don't know anymore!!!! I don't want them to be together!" he yelled, getting people's attention.

 

I stare at him with confusion and delight. My best friend could be in love. I've never seen him act like this for a girl before ... She's special and I must know about her very soon. Hold on ... "Hey! I'm your best friend how come I never knew of such thing!?" I yelled at him. He paused and let out that guilty face of his that makes me want to punch him in the guts. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

I enter the dance room and to my own delight, I'm the first one to be in there. I began to dance the routine we learned 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden the rest started to come as well so I stopped. We sat on the wooden floor and listened to our choreographer. But something else had caught my eye ... Kim Myung Ji.

 

I don't particularly look at one girl but Kim Myung Ji caught my attention ever since we were sophomores. She's a great dancer and we've always been in the same elective classes with the exception Advance Vocal Performance.  Unlike other girls, Myung Ji can be a bit boyish but more, more and more of a girly as well. Just she have the fashion of hers that she does everyday... She's cute and one of the school's princesses. 

 

As much as I don't favor popular ladies since I don't favor fighting for their attention through a huge crowd of boys, Myung Ji has always been worth a shot. I simply wants to get to know and actually court her ... However, I never got a chance. Not even to say Hi. 

 

I've simply had a crush on her since the second month of being in the same class with her. She's quite the opposite of me and my ideal type but she meets my other expectations for my dream girl. Courting her will be nice. I just hope that someday I'd be able to say "Hi!" and be close to her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for Reading! 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

PLEASE?