I leave you with my love even if i'm not physically there

Leaving with you
Decided to side track a little from the story that i have been writing :) i dreamnt about D.O last night and decided i should write a one-shot based on the fluffy and romantic dream i had! Enjoy! Muackks!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
The steady movement of the train and his warmth that radiated from him seems to make my heart settle down a little. He kept silent and he kept his breath steady. I looked up at him and started playfully poking his puffy adorable cheeks. He smiled gently at me and he took my hands in his and intertwined them. A small smile formed on his exhausted face. He stared ahead as his eyes turned glassy. I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder, closing my eyelids and a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Please....let me just have this feeling a little longer....
 
Kyungsoo's heart was silently breaking into million pieces. He gripped her petite hand tightly As if it was his dear life. He was afraid that if he let go of her hand, she would disappear and the feeling of her head on his shoulder will also disappear, together with the love they have. He gritted his teeth tightly and tried to control the tears that were threatening to fall.
 
"Kyungsoo ah....do you regret falling for me?"
 
The silence in the single carriage where it only held the both of them shattered when she posed her sad question to him.
 
He turned to face the girl he loves with all his heart and let go of her hand to cup her face. His voice shook as he whispered," I do not... I love you, always will. For now, let's enjoy our moment y...yeah?" He leaned forward and touched her lips with his trembling ones. His big brown eyes blinked a couple of times before leaning against the wall of the train. She smiled and leaned towards him again.
 
The countryside was beautiful. The kind old lady rented a room for them and they spent everyday smiling and enjoying the cool breeze and the trees that swayed with the rhythm of their laughters. It was as if the trees were having a conversation of their own as they stared at the young couple. A few months passed....winter came. And doom came.
 
My blood.... It can't stop as i stared at my hands. Kyungsoo ran towards me and carried me to the bathroom, washing away the blood on my hands carefully and cleaning my nose with a warm towel. My face grew paler and paler until i could no longer feel my limbs. Kyungsoo hit the toilet with his feet harshly and cursed. Then silence...and sobs were heard. He was crying... My kyungsoo....i struggled to lift my hands to touch his sad back but i was too weak. He turned and scooped me up, he carried me to the bedroom and settled me on the bed. He layed me down on the pillow but i mumbled,"no....no sleeping...if i do...i cant wake..."
 
With that, kyungsoo was in a sitting position, with me between his legs as he wrapped his long and strong arms around me, his lips at the nape of my neck, raining kisses on it. I felt his wet face graze my cheek soon after and i knew my baby was crying. He ran his hand against my arm and kissed my fingers. He nibbled my ear lobes and he countlessly whispered," i love you" into my ears. I whispered to him in my last breath, " i am leaving you baby...with my love to keep but fall in love with a girl who can love you as much as i do again. Even when i am not there, my love will keep you company." I turned my head and place my lips on his one last time before my heavy eyelids drooped down one final time and forever... A deep sleep i immerse in.... Kyungsoo mutters no no no no and rocked my body side to side as he tried to wake me but i was gone now. However, the love was still there.
 
Dear kyungsoo, i leave you with my love even if i am not physically there. I love you....forever and always.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers, 
i hope the one shot is okay?:) i cried myself when i read my story hahaha! Im lame... But yeah i love a man who'll stay by me when i die of old age:) hahahah! Thank you for reading^^