Where People Fall and Heads Collide

The Perks Of Being A Stranger
 
There they were.
 
 
Right in front of me.
 
 
Performing so wonderfully, so.. Perfectly.
 
 
And here I am, wearing their cap, their tee, with my cell out to take countless of blurry pics.
 
 
But why should I care?
 
 
My idols were right in front of me.
 
 
It was now or never.
 
 
"EXOOOOOOO I, PARK SAERI, LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I'LL NEVER STOP!!!" I bellowed, loud, but the screams of other exotics drowned my small speech.
 
 
But Suho, and.. Kyungsoo.
 
 
They looked at me and smiled, as they continued their dance to GROWL.
 
 
Tears were dwelling in my eyes, and I giggled, ashamedly.
 
 
'Them hearing it was enough.' I thought.
 
 
As Kai was leading his dance while Suho was singing, he was closer to the stage, and surprisingly, a look of pain ceased his childish features.
 
 
Was he okay?
 
 
Kai lost his balanced, and fell.
 
 
Towards the crowd of screaming exotics and sasaengs.
 
 
I was not going to let him hurt.
 
 
I pushed roughly against the sasaengs to the 'do not cross' line.
 
 
I leaped, and my head hit Kai's forehead. I growled in pain, as our collision made the both of us fall on the stage where they performed, and I rolled around and fainted, before the blurry image of girls screaming in front of me.
 
 
<<<<<>>>>
 
 
Where was I?
 
 
I felt the material under me, apparently I was placed on a couch.
 
 
I looked at my pants, and they were.. Stretchy and black.
 
 
And the weird thing was, something was bulging in between.
 
 
I shook my head, not wanting to know what happened.
 
 
I stood up, and I felt.. Bulky. 
 
 
I looked around for the rest room, and saw the ladies'.
 
 
I slowly walked towards it, the pain still ringing in my head.
 
 
What exactly happened to me?
 
 
I pushed the door, and head towards the sink. I the tap, and splashed cold water on my face.
 
 
The pain was still in my head as I tried figuring out what happened.
 
 
All I remember was saving Kai. From a.. Fall? And um, did we hit our head?
 
 
Sigh. This was a lot to process, to be honest.
 
 
I looked in the mirror to see if I had a bruise on my forehead, and-
 
 
"WHAT THE HECK-- WHY- WHAT- MY VOICE- MY FACE WHA-" I panicked while touching my face, feeling the softness of my face.
 
 
Or.. Kai's face, to be exact.
 
 
Questions were flooding in my head, and need to be answered.
 
 
What was I doing in Kai's body in the first place?!
 
 
"Mi- Mi- Oooh- La- LAAAAA!" I felt my throat, and vocals came out melodiously.
 
 
Yup, I'm definitely in Kai's body, because everything that was coming from my throat was melodious.
 
 
But my voice being this deep was scarring. I couldn't live with this kind of.. Life.
 
 
I stared horridly at the mirror as I thought of something.
 
 
I looked down, and mentally cursed, and looked away in disgust.
 
 
'I have it..' I thought, with a look of disgust on my face.
 
 
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I screamed at the mirror.
 
 
The door creaked, and revealed one of Exo's noona.
 
 
"K- Kai?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE LADIES' ROOM?!" She bellowed, her eyes almost bulging out.
 
 
"A- Ah, noona! Well um..," I tried to think up an excuse. "I probably.. Went into the wrong toilet then, ahahaha.." I laughed nervously and walked past her with my head hung low.
 
 
"Ah, Kai? You should probably check up with your members and that girl who saved you. They were really worried." Noona said, and closed te door.
 
 
The girl who saved me? 
 
 
Did she meant me?
 
 
"But.. I don't know my way around here.." I talked to myself, panic was heard in my voice.
 
 
"Kai? Are you okay..?" 
 
 
I turned around and held my arms against myself.
 
 
"S- Suho..?"
 
 
I realized my weird girlish position and stood straight, leaning back a bit, to look a bit guy- ish.. Or so I thought.
 
 
It was only making Suho look at me with a weird expression.
 
 
"H- Hey, uh... Um, H- Hi..?" I stuttered. 
 
 
I was definitely not used to being this close to one of the Exo members.
 
 
This was a dream come true.
 
 
... Except that the fact they think I'm Kai.
 
 
"You sure you're okay?" Suho asked again, he put his palm over my-slash-Kai's forehead.
 
 
This sudden closeness made my heart beat fast.
 
 
It took a lot to muster up courage for me to talk to people I like, and well apparently talking to Suho already made my heart as if it's going to jump out of my chest soon.
 
 
And I haven't even talked to the other Exo members yet.
 
 
Oh boy.
 
 
"Yeah, h- hyung... I'm fine." I nodded.
 
 
"You sure? You hit your head a little bit too hard," Suho tilted his head worriedly. "Let's go, the others are asking about you."
 
 
Suho patted my back as he led me towards a room. Inside were the whole exo members, some were sitting, some were standing and pacing.
 
 
"Kai!" Chanyeol made his way to me, his deep voice asking if I was okay.
 
 
"Uh.. Yeah, I'm okay, I guess." I nodded shyly.
 
 
"Well that's good to hear, we were really worried." Luhan smiled and patted my shoulder as D.O and Sehun nodded along with him.
 
 
"Kai, I was really worried about you!" Baekhyun grabbed my cheeks and checked my forehead for bruises.
 
 
"What made you faint anyways?" Chen asked.
 
 
"I.. Dunno.." I awkwardly answered.
 
 
"Pfft, don't try to blame yourself for it, Kai, but I knew you were up late practicing for our performance." Kris playfully smirked at me, while ruffling my hair.
 
 
"You shouldn't pushed yourself too hard, Kai." Xiumin smiled.
 
 
"Don't worry, you did really well; we all did." Suho nodded and grinned at s.
 
 
"O- Oh, thanks.. I guess I shouldn't worked too hard.." I nodded, smiling. 
 
 
"Oh yeah, that girl who saved you? She's outside, sleeping." Tao nodded, and gestured at the door.
 
 
A scream was heard, and the Exo members widen their eyes in surprise.
 
 
<<<>>>
Kai's POV
 
 
Where was I..?
 
 
I stood up, and felt.. Light.
 
 
And weirdly.. Girlish.
 
 
I looked down to my figure, expecting a man's bulky figure, and there was my small, curvy- WAIT WHAT?!
 
 
WHAT?! WHY-
 
 
"OH MY GOD?! WHAT THE HECK?! WHY- WHAT- MY VOICE- MY BODY?! WHAT?!" I shrieked, or what seems to be a squeal.
 
 
I was clad in a tank top, with the word EXO on it, with a black cardigan and went with some sleek black pants. My hair was left loose, and long. I fiddled with my.. Hair awkwardly with a horrid look plastered on my face.
 
 
Why am I in a girl's body?! 
 
 
Maybe the hyungs decided to dress me up as a prank.. I think the s are also just small pillows duct taped to my chest.
 
 
I sighed, and head towards the bathroom more calmly now, thinking about my face, probably decorated with all sorts of face product Chanyeol and Baek could find.
 
 
I walked towards the men's, hoping no one would really mistaken me for a girl.
 
 
Once I reached the mirror, I shrieked.
 
 
I was really in someone else's body.
 
 
In her body.
 
 
The girl who saved my life.
 
 
<<<>>>
Saeri's POV
 
 
Once we heard the shriek, we stared at the door Tao had gestured. Suho leaded s and was followed by me last.
 
 
"... Could that voice be mine?" I asked myself with Kai's voice, which I am clearly not used to.
 
 
"What were you saying, Kai?" Kyungsoo turned around before he continued walking, and had a worried expression on his face.
 
 
"O-Oh, nothing, hyung." I nodded and smiled.
 
 
"Okay, suit yourself." Kyungsoo nodded and ran after the others.
 
 
Oh please don't tell me Kai is going to live my life..
 
 
I ran after them, slowly trailing behind.
 
 
<<<>>>
Kai's POV
 
 
I stared horrifiedly at myself.
 
 
I was in her body.
 
 
So was she... In mine?
 
 
No, it can't be.. But it's possible.. And besides, where else would she end up?
 
 
What if she was a sasaeng? What if she changes my real attitude? What if she ruins my reputation?
 
 
No, no, no, stop thinking negative, Kai.
 
 
She saved your life, she can't be that bad of a person. But then again, which fan would want to see their idol die?
 
 
I observed my features carefully, what a pure face she had. Her eyes were large, but not as large as D.O's, though. Her jawline, was okay, and her lips were a pretty shade of pink and red.
 
 
She was pretty much okay, not too over dressed like how I'ved observed some sasaengs were like.
 
 
I shrugged, and stepped out the men's, shocking a few of the camera crews as they gave me a weird glance.
 
 
Oh right.. I am a girl..
 
 
The door that leaded to the Exo's rest room bursted open, revealing Suho's face first, followed by Kris, Chanyeol and the others.
 
 
I widen my eyes, startled, and remembered that I was not Kai anymore.
 
 
What am I going to do about this? 
 
 
And where the heck is my body?!
 
 
Suho rushed towards me, and smiled.
 
 
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.
 
 
"Um, yeah, kind of." I answered, earning weird glances from the others.
 
 
"We heard you scream in the bathroom just now.. Is everything alright?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 
"Um, no, I just thought I saw a.. Spider..?" I nodded. "Um listen, I'm not re-"
 
 
"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked.
 
 
I wanted so badly to shut Chanyeol hyung up and just tell them the truth. I mean, what else can I do?
 
 
"Uh.. Uh-" What was I going to say? I didn't know this girl's name.
 
 
It's worse if she's a sasaeng.
 
 
"Saeri. Her name is... Saeri." I saw my body. There.
 
 
My body, was talking. 
 
 
This was too much to take in, I was freaking out inside. Why was I like this? No, I'm not the one who loses his calm no- I'm Kai. 
 
 
No- No..
 
 
Thump.
 
 
<<<>>>
Saeri's POV
 
 
There it was! My body! 
 
 
And the weird thing was.. It's talking.
 
 
Could it be me and.. No. No, no, no, no, no.
 
 
It can't be.
 
 
"What's your name?" I heard Chanyeol asked... Her.
 
 
"Uh.. Uh-"
 
 
"Saeri. Her name is... Saeri." I heard myself answer her.
 
 
I widen my eyes in horror, at her, she or he is talking.
 
 
It couldn't be that Kai was taking over my body, right? 
 
 
No..
 
 
I looked at my body, and she- or he, was staring at me with a horrified look. Her eyes were starting to get blurried.
 
 
Oh no, this was happening.
 
 
Well, whenever I'm in shock, or.. Too shocked, I'd faint.
 
 
It's amazing how I could keep my cool, even when I'm only just talking to Suho. Probably because Kai's confident, and he doesn't
loses his calm unlike me.
 
 
I pushed Sehun who was in front of me and rushed to my falling body.
 
 
I caught it, and lifted her up in bridal style.
 
 
Huh. So I was heavy, after all.
 
 
"Wha- Kai? Do you know her..?" Luhan asked me.
 
 
"She's a fan of yours, I would say." Chen chuckled.
 
 
What was I going to say? She was a fan? 
 
 
No, I couldn't let my body just roam around, how am I supposed to get back?
 
 
"My mother called me about.. A person, who would take care of me.. When she wasn't around..?" I answered, looking anywhere
but at them.
 
 
"So she's your personal assistant?" Sehun asked.
 
 
"Better make sure, though. Or else it's just a sasaeng fan." Xiumin shrugged.
 
 
"Well, she did act professionally in front of us, and she didn't tear us apart, so she's probably fine." Kyungsoo nodded.
 
 
"Why did she faint, though?" Tao looked at me.
 
 
"Could be because of the collision." Kris answered.
 
 
"Why have we never heard of this, Kai?" Luhan queried.
 
 
"Um, she was just.. appointed.. Yesterday, and I just knew about her today." I nodded, while my lips trembled.
 
 
"Well, since you're that sure, then I guess she could stay with us." Suho nodded, and looked at the others if they disagreed.
 
 
They nodded, and I excused myself to Exo's waiting room.
 
 
I laid my body on the couch, and sat on the opposite. What was I going to do?
 
 
I can't just wait for my body to wake up and.. Explain. I don't even know what's happening myself.
 
 
Maybe, maybe if I slept, this would just be a bad dream.
 
 
I laid myself comfortably on the couch and drifted to sleep.
 
 
<<<<>>>>
 
 
"Kai, Kai! Wake up!" 
 
 
"You lazy , wake up!" 
 
 
I was shaken up, and indeed was I pissed. I hate it when someone wakes me up, so when I finally sat down, I opened my eyes and gave the person in front of me a cold glare.
 
 
"Whoa, no need to be so angry, Kai." Sehun backed up.
 
 
"You really are not a big fan of waking up, hm?" D.O patted my back.
 
 
"Guys, hurry, they're calling us." Luhan shouted at us, and disappeared behind the door.
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
 
I looked at my body, and mentally cursed. I was still in his body.
 
 
No, don't forget about yourself Saeri. You're Park Saeri and that's who you are. 
 
 
You're not-
 
 
"Kai?" D.O shook me again. "Come on, we have to go on the stage." 
 
 
"Wha-?" I widen my eyes. Go up the stage? With people? No, I can't do it, I'm not a fan of large crowds.
 
 
"I know you're nervous, I am too, but we have to face this together." D.O talked to me like how a brother should.
 
 
"I got your back, Kai." Sehun smiled and nodded.
 
 
"But.." I stopped and looked at my body, the female one, not my- um, Kai's body.
 
 
It was still asleep.
 
 
"Come on." The both of them leaded me, and we stepped on the stage.
 
 
I was trembling. My eyes were blinded by lights, and my ears were hurting from the cries of fangirls.
 
 
I furrowed my eyebrows again, and stood beside Sehun.
 
 
"Ah, Kai- ssi? It's good to see you!" The emcee, took notice of me and walked towards me.
 
 
Oh no. Was he going to ask questions? What should I do? I don't know anything.
 
 
Instead of answering, I just chuckled, and shifted my position.
 
 
"So what happened while you were dancing? Why did you faint?" He asked.
 
 
"I um, practiced too much, and I didn't take much breaks. I.. Really looked forward.. To this concert..? So I uh- um, guess put too much effort." I answered, while my body trembled.
 
 
"Oh, you had us worried, there, Kai," The emcee laughed and patted my back. "Try to rest more, it won't make the exotics happy about you if you're sick."
 
 
I nodded and smiled.
 
 
Soon the emcee walked back to where he was and asked the other exo members about their personal information.
 
 
<<<<>>>>
 
 
The concert was done, and it was time for us to go back to our dorm.
 
 
I went into the waiting room and saw my body, was still there.
 
 
I sighed, and picked it up on my back, and walked towards the other Exo members.
 
 
Boy was I one heavy sleeper.
 
 
"She's still asleep? Wow.." Chanyeol walked beside me, and poked my body's forehead.
 
 
"To be honest, I'm shocked too." I sighed.
 
 
Baekhyun joined us, and soon everyone decided to play a game on who would wake up my body first.
 
 
But no- she or he or it was still asleep, I could even hear her snore.
 
 
We got into the van, and made jokes in the van while waiting for our destination.
 
 
Once we reached the dorm, I picked up my limp body on my back and wandered around aimlessly.
 
 
Which was my room?
 
 
"Kai? Where are you?" D.O looked around, and found me dumbfounded in the kitchen. "Oh there you are. What are you, lost? Come on."
 
 
I followed closely behind, not saying a word. Once we reached Kai's and D.O's room, I settled my body on one of the beds.
 
 
"You're gonna let me sleep on the floor or something?" Kyungsoo joked.
 
 
"Oh, this is your bed? Sorry.." I picked my body up and placed it on a different bed, probably mine.
 
 
"Where are you going to sleep?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"Uh.. On the floor, I guess. Don't you- I mean, we, have a guest room?" I asked awkwardly.
 
 
"Did you drop your head or something?" Kyungsoo cupped my cheeks and looked for any injuries. "I don't know if you don't remember, but no, we don't."
 
 
"Oh, well.. I'll just sleep on the floor, i guess." I moved Kyungsoo's hands. "Um, excuse me, but where do you keep the comforters and extra pillows?"
 
 
"Jeez, did you hit your head too hard Kai? Nevermind, I'll take it for you." D.O shook his head and stepped out of his room.
 
 
Once he was out, I sat on his bed and looked at my body's sleeping figure.
 
 
This was definitely weird. 
 
 
I was looking at myself, asleep. 
 
 
Now how was I going to get back in my body?
 
 
Sigh. And how can he or she or it still be asleep by now? 
 
 
I irritatedly flicked her forehead, and she only groaned and shifted her position.
 
 
Huh. Was I like that?
 
 
"Here~" Kyungsoo placed the mattress, with the blanket and pillow on the ground, and went into the bathroom.
 
 
I looked at my clothing and realized I was still in my uniform.
 
 
I disgustedly took off my pants, revealing my boxers, and then removed my shirt.
 
 
I pulled out a drawer, and it revealed some old t- shirts. I picked a plain white tee and some baggy pants to go with it.
 
 
Once I put on my clothes, I laid out the blanket and laid down, looking for a comfortable position.
 
 
"You're sleeping with your clothes on?" Kyungsoo stared at me, while making his way to the light switch.
 
 
"Uh.. Yeah?" I nodded awkwardly. No way in hell was I going to sleep in my boxers.
 
 
Ugh, even that sounded wrong.
 
 
"Weird. Anyways, good night." Kyungsoo chuckled and turned off the light switch and went to his bed.
 
 
"Good night." I whispered and slept.