Chapter 10

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The boys were too engrossed on the song that they forgot about their spying mission. Soon enough silence was already filling up the room, giving a slight peaceful ambiance which was very ironic considering the situation between Jiyong and Dara.

 

They may look calm but their minds are definitely in chaos, and their hearts are surely in pain.

 

 Jiyong realized that the song was useless now after what Dara did. He will hate it though if people will be dang happy since the song was obviously cheerful and its lyrics screams love however, that’s not how it ended up in reality.

 

“Wow hyung! I didn’t know you’re dating someone right now” the oblivious maknae exclaimed the words that will surely ruin Jiyong’s mood. Moreover, make Dara even more nervous.

 

Dara gulped feeling the tension and she does not like any of it at all. She never imagined herself being uncomfortable and overly anxious around her oppas. As someone who had lived with them for almost seven years, it was hard to accept that her failures in love can affect the way she was with her oppas right now.

 

They may not notice her inconvenience but still it was very bothersome.

 

Seungri’s question did strike Jiyong’s heart. The girl could be his; Dara should have been his girl if he was not a coward.

And if Dara did not easily forget their promise.

 

“She was never mine in the first place” Jiyong bitterly answered and the sour expression of his face can’t hide the obvious ache of his heart.  He was not able to control his emotions once again.  So he stood up wanting to walk out from the room, feeling that he would break down soon enough.

But he doesn't want s to see him like this again; and more importantly Dara.

Unfortunately Youngbae blocked his way.

 

“No walking out of the room, that won’t help you feel better at all. Do your music here and stop being such a kid, I hate seeing you like this; depressed and all in man” There we go again with Youngbae’s wise words and advice but Jiyong knows that he was right. There is no use of trying to hide your pain from your friends; maybe sometimes letting them see that you have your own down times is a lot better.

 

But Jiyon despite that did not listen since the girl involved was also inside the room. He can’t be more selfish to her, the last thing he wants to happen now was to look pitiful in front of her eyes once again and make her even guiltier.

 

Seungri who was very loud a while ago decided to stay silent as soon as his Jiyong hyung left the room. The situation was not new to his sight; he had seen his hyung fail in relationships before and had seen him get rejected too.

 

His hyung is not perfect that even if he is Gdragon and named as one of the most famous Korean star that did not give him the exception to be rejected by women; it may hurt his ego pretty bad but that is reality.

 

But Seungri knows him too well, as someone who gives his all if ever he falls in love, it would be too hard for him to get over it.

It was also one of the reasons why Bigbang members thanked Jiyong’s ability to write music since it was his way to ease up the pain.  

that explains the birth of lies and haru – haru.

 

When Seungri first read thelyrics of the songs he never expected it to be from Jiyong. It was depressing but surely were masterpieces. But he can’t believe that with their young age his Jiyong hyung had already experienced such heartbreaks.

 

That is why now, he's curious why there is a blissful song made when his Jiyong hyung is obviously feeling horrible right now.

 

He turned his attention to the other people inside the room and it was clear that all of them are also figuring out what probably was their leader’s problem this time. Meanwhile Dara’s gloomy expression did not escape Seungri’s eyes.

 

“Dara, are you alright?” Seungri as an oppa concernedly asked, finding it unusual for Dara to have such a sullen mood.

 

It made Dara shrug off the thoughts she has about her Jiyong oppa once again and eventually plastered a smile on her face to ease up the noticeable worry her Seungri Oppa has for her.

 

“Of course I’m fine oppa and by the way I need to leave already; winner oppas are waiting for me” She simply said and soon gave her oppas a hug before leaving the room. She did not even bother the complaints of her oppas as they whined that she loves winner more than them now.

 

Dara needed the space away from them right now or else it would be obvious that her mind was very much preoccupied with thoughts about her problem with her Jiyong oppa. That she was the cause of his awful mood today.

 

And it’s not like she lied fully, it was also her plan to meet Winner today since she needs to have a talk with her Mino oppa.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara arrived at Winner’s practice room, she let herself just stand on the side for a while since the boys were all busy practicing their dance routine and she didn’t want to disturb them yet. She has the time to wait for a while anyway.

 

Watching Winner practice their dance suddenly gave her a little flashback…

 

 

Four boys was in shock when they suddenly saw their leader coming in their practice room with someone unfamiliar as his accompany. Furt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter