Not So romantic Movie nights

Super crack ficlets

 It was 'Romantic movie night' at the dorm. The inhabitants are piled in the living room, Kangin, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung on one couch, Siwon, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi and Shindong on the other couch, and Donghae and Eunhyuk sharing a single lazyboy. The others opt to either sit or lay on the floor, with blankets thrown around their bodies and bowls of popcorn between them.
      
      Now, it is Heechul's turn to choose the movie, but after the incident (they would not talk about) with the certain video (they would not discuss), everyone else is wary about allowing him to choose the video, but, it was only fair that he is given another chance. Well, according to Teukie, anyway. Did they trust him? No. Henry only hopes it doesn't give him nightmares, again.
      
      Heechul comes back into the room, grinning and holding a DVD case. He looks almost too gleeful – it is enough to make Henry suspicious – and nervous. He throws a nervous glace at Leeteuk, but notices in horror, that the leader is not watching Heechul, instead, he and Kangin are talking in hushed tones, Leeteuk's mouth is curved in a small smile, his shoulder brushes against Kangin's as he changes his position. And in this new position their foreheads touch.  
      
      "Its time!" Heechul says in a song-song voice, completely ignoring the looks from his hyungs, ranging from looks of complete horror, fascination, amusement and everything in between. The movie is nothing but epic, its not really romantic.
      
      "This movie is epic."
      
      Henry shudders, whether its from the cold or fear, he's not sure. He wraps the blankets around him tighter, until just his face is showing, and takes a deep breath, he can get through this movie, and it was only an hour or two at the most. He could live through it, right? There was absolutely nothing to worry about…was there? But then again, this is Heechul he's talking about, who knows what movie he had picked.
      
      A cackle escapes Heechul's lips, and Henry almost flees the scene. Instead, he forces himself to take a deep breath, and relax. He is probably making a big deal about nothing.
      
      "Yeah, that's what you said last time, hyung." Kyuhyun says, as Mi wraps his arms around his boyfriend, and presses a kiss on his shoulder.
      
      "We were scarred for life." Donghae mutters as he shivers at the memory of the last "Romantic" movie night.
      
      Heechul snickers. "Just watch the movie. Its not really horrible at all, I promise." He dims the lights, and turns the television and dvd player on.
      
       "I had never given much thought to how i would die, but dying in the place of someone i love seems like a pretty good way to go."
      
      "Oh, great, it's the movie with the sparkling vampires." Kyuhyun mutters, throwing a look at Heechul. He was expecting something better than that, but still, he'd rather watch a movie about sparkling vampires than watch whatever it was they watched last time.
      
      "What's wrong with sparkling vampires?" Heechul asks, somewhat offended.
      
      "They sparkle, that's what. Everyone knows vampires don't sparkle." Kyuhyun says, rolling his eyes.
      
      "Says who?"
      
      "Says me, that's who." Kyuhyun grabs a handful of popcorn and throws it in Heechul's direction.
      
      "Watch the movie, or leave." Its Leeteuk who speaks, he's eyeing both, he doesn't sound too happy. "And stop throwing popcorn."
      
      They do watch the movie, and Henry decides that this movie isn't as bad as he thought it would be, and that movie nights in the dorm weren't horrible, like he thought they were. At least Heechul had the decency to choose a movie the all could enjoy, one that wouldn't give them nightmares, but Henry would have nightmares about sparkling vampires coming to eat him. And it was Sungmin who comforted him, holding him as he fell asleep again.