1st Day

A Timeless Love

    In a normal day, Hwa Young usually wakes up at 7:00 a.m, but for today and all the days to come she has to wake up an hour earlier, today, is after all her first day at Sleuth Academy.

 

    She sat up from her bed after hearing her alarm clock ring. Her eyes widen when she saw the breakfast laid upon her. Sandwhich, eggs, bacon, milk, pancake, and every breakfast meal you can think of is serve to her. The maid beside all these dishes quickly explained, "Your father wanted the best for your first day at school Ms. Im. Your bath is also prepared along with your uniform. The driver will come in an hour to take you to school Ms. Im."

 

     "Thank you." Hwa Young whispered as she started to nibble on a sandwhich. "Will my father be seeing me off?" she excitedly asked the maid.

 

     "Oh! Your father also asked for his apologies to be sent to you for not seeing you off, Ms." the maid said and tried her best to ignore the fact that Hwa Young's face looked like she just lost a bet, "I'll be outside Ms., if you need me please just call." the maid said then went out of the room.

 

    Hwa Young sighed and stood up. She finished eating her sandwhich and just drank a glass of water. She ignored the milk at the tray. Her father should've known she hates drinking milk. But how will he know when he never even paid much attention to his only daughter?

 

    With her fist clenched, Hwa Young walked to the bathroom and prepared for school.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The dorms on the first building are bursting with activity. Mr. Im the founder of this school sent them a message to make the dorms look really presentable for the arrival of his only daughter.

 

      Oh Sehun, just smirked at them as he walked pass the dorms to reach his own. They surely are making a fuss for Ms. Im, he thought, well I bet she isn't half as pretty as my Star.

 

     Star, the nickname Sehun gave to his crush, a girl he has been stalking for quite some time, yet he still doesn't know her name. He can't help but laugh at his foolishness. Last night, at the party, he saw her. Looking so angelic, beautiful and .... perfect. She is once again staring at the night sky. He can't help but just stare at her as if he is his star.

 

     He panicked when she suddenly glanced behind her. He quickly hid behind the pole by the entrance. He saw that slowly she approached the pole. Sehun, doesn't know what has gotten into him. He should reveal himself right? So he can ask what her name is... but...

 

    With a flick of his fingers he caused a cold breeze, making the girl shiver and go back to the warmth inside the mansion. When Sehun knew she was already inside, he came out of his hiding place. He kicked the pole due to his frustration at himself. He was still supposed to meet Mr. Im's daughter but he has enough frustrations for one night, so he decided to just go home.

 

      He reached their dorm and the smell of Kyungsoo's cooking immediately fills him. He saw that the guys are up earlier than usual, even Kai. "What miracle happened causing my hyungs, to  rise early?" he asked as he sat down lazily at the couch.

 

      "You do know that Mr. Im's daughter is coming today right?" Suho asked their maknae who just shrugged.

 

    "Don't tell me you are also making a fuss for just a girl?" Sehun asked with a roll of his eyes.

 

     Suho sighed and stood in front of him, "We've already talked about this Oh Sehun, she is not just a girl with powers like us... She's different... and we need to protect her no matter what."

 

     Sehun once again rolled his eyes at their leader who with another sigh walked away. "Besides, she's really pretty!" Chanyeol said and put a hand at Kai's shoulder, "Even Kai thinks so too."

 

     Sehun raised an eyebrow at Kai, which he just shrugged at. Sehun confirmed it Kai is a bit interested at the new girl, after seeing him smirk. "See." Chanyeol said with a laugh, "Told you she was pretty! Maybe you can be Kai's rival! Haha"

 

     "There is only one pretty girl for me." Sehun said as he stood up to go at their closet, the guys already know who he is referring, but the guys never saw the girl Sehun seems to be obsessed about.

 

     "Oh, Star." Baekhyun said with a roll of his eyes, "Guess we already know where you were last night."

 

     Sehun can't help the smile that crept up at his lips. "When are you going to ask her name maknae? It's been... what? Almost a year of stalking?" Baekhyun asked with a smirk.

 

     "Soon." Sehun said and went in the closet. Soon, I'll find out her name and court her.

 

 

***

 

     Sehun is right. He did found out the girl's name but it was sooner than he thought... "Your Mr. Im's daughter?" Sehun asked wide-eyed.

 

    The beautiful girl in front of him nodded, "I assume you must be Mr. Oh Sehun. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Im Hwa Young said with a smile.