Baekhyun and you [2.end]

Day Dreams

He his Xbox Kinect and insert the disc of Dance central.

2 players and selected and the showdown begins.

Dance like no tomorrow. HA!

After about 10 competitive rounds both of you are hot-blooded and need some time to cool down. The winner gets to choose the menu for dinner takeout!

“NOOOOOOO!~~~~~ I was so close to winning!!!! ”

“Muahahax, 6 out of 4! *Blehs :p* I won! I choose to eat….. pizza today! With lots of ‘BAEKCON’ and cheeeeeese toppings!”

“Do you bear to eat me~” Baekhyun has a sulky expressions and you can’t bear to take it anymore and planted a kiss on his lips.

“I will risk any chance to do it. :3”

 

Pizza came! And both of you started to watch TV together. Running Man was on and both of you stare at the TV with anticipation while take big munches off the pizza slice.

Sometimes when the show gets funny both of you starts to laugh with your mouths so full that is so unbearable that air came out from your nose and cheese powder starts to fly everywhere. At some parts of the show you can’t help it but to cheer on for the members on Running Man that the house gets so rowdy but both of you had fun. That’s all that matters. Nom Nom Nom~ Pizza and Coke combo is the best!

 

“Let’s wash up!”

Both of you starts to brush teeth side by side. Cleansing faces, both of you exchange and you massage his face while he massages yours. You gave him a foam moustache and he gave you 2 foam puffs on your cheeks. Silly gargles and silly giggles sounded through the bathroom.

After washing up, it’s time for bed.

“Faster, faster! The essence is dripping!”

“Where where!?”

You saw BaekHyun on the bed and you jumped into it. He has a King size bed so it is not squeezy when you came over to stay.

You gave him your face and he gently puts on the piece of face mask for you.

“Heex, thank you!”

“Don’t speak too much or you will get wrinkles the next day!” He laughed. “Now it’s my turn!”

You choose a face mask of Black Pearl and he starts to put on his hairband.

“There you go~” You place the sheet of black mask on his face.

“Pfffft! WAHAHAHAHAX!”

“What what!?” He took a look at the mirror and burst out in horror. “Awww man! I looks like a thief in a burglar’s mask!”

To end the night, you stopped laughing when BaekHyun starts to whine. And both of you fell asleep holding hands side by side. :D