The One In SBS Inkigayo

Noona, You're So Pretty

 

Sandara Park's car spotted in front of EXO's dorm...?

A white Range Rover was spotted in front of EXO's dorm last Monday night. It is widely known that 2NE1's Dara drives the same luxury car.

EXO members namely, Chanyeol, Luhan and Baekhyun were seen getting out of the said car. However, it wasn't clear whether or not the driver of the car was Dara because of the darkness of the night and the windows of the car were heavily tinted.

The car stayed not longer than 3 minutes, as if its sole purpose was to drop the boys home, before speeding off to a distance.

The known awkward relationship between SM and YG artists makes it quite hard to believe that it was indeed Dara's car. SM and YG artists being seen together is considered very rare but not impossible.

Any thoughts on this?

Chanyeol read the article with much intensity and nervousness. He heaved a relieved sigh when he was done reading it. He felt even more at ease when he read the comments on the article such as, "If it was true, that would be daebak!!" "Are the reporters bored that much?" "Is it that bad to be friends?" "I don't think Dara's the only one who has that car in Korea....." "That would be weird. Not bad weird, just weird." "Chanyeol oppa must be happy then???"

The last comment caused him to burst out laughing.

The other members and the managers scolded Chanyeol, Luhan and Baekhyun for not being careful and said the three of them, and also Dara, were lucky it was dark or else who knew what kind of article about them would have come out. The company decided to ignore it because to answer it would make it seem like they're being defensive. They hoped the 'issue' would eventually die down. They just hoped YG Entertainment would do the same.

Kai was the one who have woken him up to read the article. Chanyeol was frozen on his spot for quite some time when he was told that someone had spotted them with Dara last night. Worst case scenarios like seeing them come out from Dara's house played in his mind which was why his reaction upon reading the article was just a mild shock.

Though everything seemed to be okay on his part, he was scared that Dara wouldn't want to meet with him anymore and that her mother's invitation would already be invalid. He quickly sent Dara an apology message and if everything was okay. Dara reassured him that he didn't have to worry which made me release another sigh of relief.

 

Dara had just come out from the CEO's office and was heading to meet the girls in the building's famous cafeteria. Dara found them sitting on the table closest to the entrance.

"What happened, unnie? Are you okay?" Minzy instantly asked at the sight of her unnie.

A relieved smile plastered on Dara's face as she sat down next to Bom, across Minzy and CL. "It's okay. Boss wasn't happy but he wasn't mad either. He told me to be careful and he doesn't want it to happen again. He also said to act like the article was a joke and brush it off."

"That's right, unnie. That's the best thing to do," CL said, agreeing with what their boss had told her.

"But Dara, what were you doing with the EXO hoobaes? I didn't know you were close with them!" Bom raised a brow at her suspiciously.

Dara giggled embarrassingly. "I've just met them recently during Gayo Daejun and we've been bumping into other ever since." She also told them about the meal with her mother the day before which caused the other girls to gasp in shock.

"Really?!" CL asked.

"You've already brought them to your house and introduced them to your mom? You're closer to each other than I thought," Bom said in one breath then laughing afterwards.

"Aish! It's not like that. They're really nice," Dara told them.

The three of them showed her a sly look and started teasing her. They were asking her which one of them she liked and what will happen to Mr. L and Mr. K.

Dara gasped at them loudly in disbelief. "Yah! Stop it you three!"

The three just began cackling aloud.

 

It has been months since the article has come out. Everyone seemed to have forgotten about it and got convinced that it wasn't Dara's car, which was good for both companies.

EXO was in SBS building for their Inkigayo performance with their comeback with Wolf.

Someone was extra excited for that day. That someone was none other than Park Chanyeol. It was because his Dara noona sent him a text that she'd be coming to support CL and her brother, Cheondung, that week. And according to her text, it was to monitor EXO's performance as well. He could clearly remember the message she has sent him on the day of their official comeback.

Channie Channieeee!! I've watched your comeback!! Awoo~~~ kkk!! You were so good!! Our Chanyeol has become so handsome!!! EXO jjang!!! ^.^v

He could also recall blushing extremely because of her text.

Chanyeol couldn't hide his excitement in EXO's waiting room. He was loudly blabbering about random stuff and singing whatever song came to mind as he waited for his make-up to be done. It would be the second time to see his Dara noona in months. They haven't been seeing each other because of their busy schedules espcially with EXO preparing for their comeback. The first time he saw her again was the week before since she also came to support CL and her brother. And that day was when hoobaes gave CDs to their sunbaes and he was able to personally hand their CD to her. He saw the huge smile on her face when she's received the CD.

He couldn't wait for see her again.

In another room, Dara was chatting happily with the staff when they heard a knock on the door of CL's room and heard somebody enter. Dara looked to see who it was only to find out it was Donghae, much to her surprise. She instantly rose from her seat to approach him and bowed shyly in greeting. She wasn't expecting to see Donghae there.

"Darabbit!" He exclaimed with great relish at her bugs bunny shirt.

Dara responded with a giggle. "You came to support Henry?"

He nodded as a yes. After a moment, he added with a wink, "To see you too."

Donghae laughed at Dara's red face.

CL, who just finished with her hair and make-up, rolled her eyes at him as she stood next to Dara. "Cheesy as ever, I see."

"Hey, CL!" Donghae greeted her then danced the gizibe step while singing the song.

His silliness made Dara and CL laugh.

"Oh, EXO is here too, right?" Dara asked as she clasped her hands together excitedly.

"I'm here and you're looking for other guys?" He placed a hand over his chest and pretended to be hurt.

"Yah!" Dara slapped his hand playfully. "They're your hoobaes!"

Donghae smiled widely. "Yeah, I know. I was just kidding. But I really am a bit jealous because they've met your mom before I could." He mumbled the last part that it came out as gibberish in Dara's ears. Dara asked him to repeat himself but instead, he said, "Want me to take you to their room?"

Dara nodded without hesitancy. She told CL that she'll be back in a few minutes before leaving the room with Donghae.

"I think it's really nice that you're close to them," Donghae told her, referring to EXO. "You've really gotten over your shyness and awkwardness with other artists, huh?"

"Not entirely but a whole lot better compared to before, definitely!" Dara said, grinning.

They stopped in front of a door that had EXO's name on it.

Donghae looked into her eyes and his lips instantly curled up to form his beautiful smile. Gently tucking a strand of Dara's hair behind her ear, he said, "Would it be arrogant of me if I assume that a huge part of that was because of me?"

"Yes, very arrogant of you," Dara said immediately. That caused both of them to laugh.

"Go greet them," Donghae said after a while as he bobbed his head towards the door to EXO's room. "I'll be in Henry's room. See you later."

 "Okay. Thanks! See you," she said and watched him walk away.

Dara finally turned to face the door and raised a hand to knock when the door suddenly opened, making her jump slightly in surprise. Kris was just as surprised as well.

"Noona! You scared me!"

"You scared me too!"

"Sorry! I'm really in a hurry to go to the bathroom," Kris grinned sheepishly at her. "Come in."

Kris waited for Dara to enter before going out of the room. Dara saw that the EXO members were scattered around the room. She tried to call their names each as they greeted her to see if she remembered them. She already knew Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Baekhyun by heart. She was introduced to the rest just the week before in only less than five minutes so she wasn't sure if she got all of their names and associated them with the right members correctly. It was quite difficult, considering they had so many members.

The one in black and white clothing with a huge belt around his waist greeted her first. "Hi, Dara noona!"

"Hi. Kai, right?" Dara squeaked quietly when he nodded.

"Noona, noona!!" Sehun called her excitedly. "You're here again!"

"Yes, I am," Dara chuckled at the cute maknae.

And then there was Suho who waved a hand at her and bowed. She bowed back. "Suho! How can I forget?" She giggled.

Suho glared at Baekhyun and Luhan remembering the time when he was introduced to Dara, she exclaimed, "Oh, so Luhan and Baekhyun named their pet after you?"

There was Lay, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and DO. She squealed when she got them all right. The boys cheered with her, touched that she remembered each of them. She then spotted Chanyeol at one corner of the room with his back facing her, oblivous to what was happening. He seemed to be the only one wearing a bright color shirt, gold (along with Sehun who was wearing pink), over a jersey, and white shorts. It seemed like he was extremely busy playing with his phone.

Baekhyun threw a pillow at him.

"Who threw that?!" Chanyeol demanded in his deep voice when the pillow hit the back of his head, making him stand up and spin around to face everyone.

Chanyeol had forgotten about the pillow almost instantly when he saw Dara standing at the center of the room wearing an amused expression on her face. He gaped at her for a moment. He felt guilty because he had forgotten that she was in the building because he temporarily got distracted with the game on his phone. When he realized she was real, he set his down on the nearest table and quickly ran to her. "Noona!! You're here!" Then noticing her shirt, he complimented, "That's a nice shirt! It suits you!"

"Thank you," Dara smiled at him sweetly. "Are you ready for later?"

Chanyeol grinned broadly. "Of course! More than ever! Especially now that I've seen you!"

Chanyeol couldn't remember when he started being straight forward to Dara. He guessed it happened without him realizing it until the others have pointed it out to him. He got conscious at first but it didn't bother him anymore because he realized that it meant he was really becoming closer with her that he could say what's on his mind freely and comfortably. Though he still becomes nervous around her every now and then.

Dara punched him softly in his arm. "You crazy, giant!"

"Yes, I'm crazy. Crazy about you!" He clapped a hand over his mouth when he realized what he had said. He didn't mean to say that out loud. Though he admitted that was more open with Dara, he knew there were still some things better left unsaid. 

Chanyeol felt relieved when a soft laugh escaped from Dara's lips as she saw his cheeks turn cherry red. He's too cute, Dara thought to herself. But members who had heard him snickered in the background that made his cheeks even redder. He knew they were going to later, especially Luhan, Baekhyun and Chen.

At that moment, EXO was told to get ready for their stage.

"Oh, before I forget, my mom said she'll cook a meal for you when you guys win," Dara said, only loud enough for him to hear.

Chanyeol's face lit up upon hearing that and nodded cheerily, showing her his wealthy teeth.

With that, Dara left EXO's room but not before cheering them on with a loud, "EXO, FIGHTING!!"

A/N Just a quick update :)) sorry if i had to skip. So, what do you guys think is the Dara and Donghae's relationship? Gasp! LOL. Anyway, thanks for the subscribing and upvoting! Esp for commenting. Your positive comments makes me want to update fast. Haha. Thank you <3

And CR to the owners of the GIFs ^^