The One Where He Can't Be Moved

Noona, You're So Pretty

It was already that time of the year.

Gayo Daejun.

Chanyeol was visibly enjoying himself. He was jumping and randomly moving his arms up in the air excitedly with the loud music, not really paying much attention to his surroundings.

At that moment, he felt a nudge on his shoulder, making him drop the arms he was waving in the air to his sides. He looked curiously at Kris, who was standing beside him.

"They're coming," one of the staff informed them. "Please make a way for them."

Chanyeol turned to him. "Who?" He asked in his usual deep voice.

The staff wasn't able to reply but he didn't need to because Chanyeol's question was just about to be answered. He saw everyone's head turn to the right. Following everyone else's gaze, Chanyeol's body stiffened and his jaw dropped involuntarily at the sight of who the staff was referring to.

It was them. It was HER.

They made their way towards their direction. He saw Luhan, being a gentleman that he was, move a chair forward to clear the way for the girls. The first EXO members started bowing. Chanyeol did too, as soon as he regained his composure. 2NE1 bowed back and continued their way to their designated seats.

Minzy was the first to walk past Chanyeol, next was CL, then Bom, and last but most definitely not the least, was her.

Sandara Park.

She walked past him but not before flashing him a friendly smile and bowing to him in which he bowed back in return. Chanyeol didn't realize he'd been holding his breath until he let it out. He tried to remain calm and restrain himself from screaming when she stopped just right beside him. He could've sworn he almost died of happiness right then and there.

OH MY. SHE IS NEXT TO ME. NEXT TO ME!!! His mind screamed at him louder than ever at him. He felt his heart attempting to break out of his chest.

She was wearing a dress that showed off her flawless shoulders and back. She was extra pretty that night. It wasn't everyday that she gets to wear a dress, after all. She was oozing with beauty. Was she trying to make everyone faint? He wondered to himself. He tried so hard not to stare at her. He didn't want to be obvious. He dared not move even when he was asked by Kris and Suho, who were supposedly the ones sitting beside him but unfortunately replaced by his sweet Dara and 2NE1.

Chanyeol waved a hand and shook his head at them, "There's no way I'm moving."

Both of them laughed behind him. Suho then whispered to Chanyeol, "Aw, fine, you kiddo! You're so sly!"

He stifled a laugh. "What do you mean?"

They laughed again in reply as they figured out Chanyeol was trying to play innocent.

Not so long after, Kris placed a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder, which made Chanyeol turn to him. "Are you really not going to give us space?"

Chanyeol scooted to the side and gestured impatiently on the space he just created between him and Sehun. "Here's your space," he told Kris.

Kris chuckled at Chanyeol and said to Suho, "This kid is really something," referring to Chanyeol.

"Just talk to her already! This is your chance!" Suho said with a big grin on his face, placing an arm around Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol stared at him in disbelief. It wasn't as if he could just talk to her out of nowhere. If he could, he would have already done it. Suho and Kris continued teasing Chanyeol but he decided to ignore them as to not lose the composure he had a difficult time to regain. He straightened his posture and had his hands in front of him behavely, and only doing small movements such as clapping softly and nodding his head at times when it seemed appropriate. Eventually, Kris and Suho stopped bothering Chanyeol. The latter went to the other members after finally realizing that Chanyeol wasn't going to budge. Though before Suho walked off, he gave Chanyeol a gentle pat on his back.

Chanyeol could hear his heart beating like a drum. He felt extremely very nervous. It was the first time he has ever come so close to her. He saw her holding the back of the seat that was just next to his. She looked so tiny that he had the urge to grab her and place her in his pocket and keep her to himself. Suddenly, the pictures of her that he posted on his Cyworld and proclaiming his desire to marry her came to his mind. He felt his cheeks turn warm at the recollection.

"You're blushing," Kris hyung snickered.

Chanyeol turned to him and showed him a look that said, Hyung, what do I do?

Kris looked at his trouble-looking dongsaeng thoughtfully then said calmly, "Relax. Leave everything to me."

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked him in confusion. "Leave what to you?"

"Just stick close to me," he answered, unfurling a mischievous smile.

Chanyeol raised his brow in a quizzical expression.


Much to Chanyeol's dismay, EXO was asked to be seated elsewhere. Kris had to send Chanyeol looks just to make him move. He was sulking on his seat until it was finally G-Dragon's performance. He was awesome as expected, Chanyeol thought. Watching his performance, Chanyeol had momentarily forgotten about his sulkly mood and had his focus on G-Dragon. Awe and admiration were written all over his face. With his whole attention on the stage, his jaw literally dropped when Dara joined G-Dragon on the stage. He leaned forward, shocked.

Chanyeol watched intently as Dara was walking gracefully on the stage wearing a sly smile on her face with G-Dragon following her from behind. She gently pushed him as he moved closer to her and then waved cutely at him before walking off the stage. Chanyeol couldn't help but feel a wee bit jealous.


Gayo Daejun has finally come to an end. EXO was in the backstage along with the other artists. They were bowing and greeting each other for a job well done. Chanyeol's eyes were scanning the place for none other than Dara. It was pretty crowded but thanks to his height, it wasn't much of a problem. He pouted when he couldn't find her, not that he would actually talk to her but he hoped to see her for the last time that night. It was then when somebody grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him forward. He was about to protest until he found out it was Kris. Before Chanyel could ask anything, Kris came to a halt. When Chanyeol saw what made Kris stop, Chanyeol froze.

Sandara Park was standing in front of them, curious expression on her face.

"Hello, Dara sunbaenim," Kris hyung greeted and bowed politely at her. Chanyeol followed not long after, his body as stiff as a board.

"Hi!" She said smiling sweetly and bowing back.

"I'm EXO's Kris."

"Hi, Kris," she greeted in her angelic voice, then turned to Chanyeol.

OH MY GOD. CAN I DIE NOW? SHE IS LOOKING AT ME. 

Never did Chanyeol realize the day she'd lay her eyes on him would actually come. His fanboy self wanted to excuse himself to run to an edge of a cliff and scream his lungs out in happiness. But he wasn't his fanboy self because that night he was an EXO member since he was out in public, therefore, he should act collected and cool. Besides, if he were to unleash his fanboying self, it might freak Dara out, he thought. And he didn't want that. Definitely not.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and straightened himself up. "Hello! I'm EXO's happy virus, Chanyeol," he managed to utter.

A giggle made its way out of . "Oh, how cute! I didn't expect that."

Did she just call me cute???

"Expect what?" Kris asked her kindly.

"Chanyeol-ssi," she said.

Chanyeol's cheeks and ears turned pink at the mention of his name.

Not noticing this, Dara continued giddily, "He has such a cute face but he has a very deep voice."

She really did call me cute after all!!

"Ah, thank you!" Chanyeol said with a bow, flustered.

Chanyeol may have seemed calmed on the outside but inside he was rolling on the floor with tears of joy running down his cheeks.

"You guys were great tonight," she complimented them. Chanyeol and Kris thanked her. She was about to say something else when suddenly her phone rang. "Oh, I'm sorry but I have to go," she said to them apologetically.

Chanyeol shook his head vigorously. "Oh, no! It's fine! Go ahead. We're sorry for keeping you."

"Don't be silly," she said, showing them again a sweet smile. "I'll see you around. It was nice meeting you!"

"No, it was nice meeting you, Dara sunbaenim," Chanyeol said, unconsciously putting an emphasis on 'you'. Realizing this, Chanyeol blushed again.

She laughed softly. "Noona."

Huh? Did she just call me noona?

Seeing Chanyeol's confused expression, Dara added, "You can call me noona, I mean."

Chanyeol chucked sheepishly. She then waved at them before walking away to answer her phone.

"'No, it was nice meeting you'," Kris imitated him teasingly when Dara was already far enough.

Chanyeol was lost in his happy world so he failed to hear Kris.


"Remind me not to help you ever again," Kris grunted unhappily as he wiped his cheeks with wet tissue after getting attacked with kisses from Chanyeol for the nth time.

"So that's what you meant when you said leave everything to you! Thank you so much, hyung!" Chanyeol said, almost shouting, very very enthusiastically. He was about to go for another hug when his bestfriend, Baekhyun, stopped him by grabbing hold of his arms, earning Baekhyun a thank you from Kris.

Everyone could see Chanyeol's eyes were sparkling with utter happiness. He was too happy that Chanyeol volunteered to sit at the back of their van. Apparently, they were already on their way to their dorm.

"She told me ["Us," corrected Kris in the background but Chanyeol ignored him] that I could call her noona," he exclaimed with dreamy eyes.

"Yeah, we know, we know," Baekhyun said with mild interest. He was interested at first but Chanyeol was acting like a song on repeat.

They heard nothing but his nonstop talk about his interaction with Dara. All of them were really tired and sleepy that they didn't even have energy to rebuke him. Besides, they knew how much of a Dara-fanboy Chanyeol was so they let him.

"You know what was funny?" Chen started.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, annoyingly cheery.

"Before 2NE1 sunbaenim came, you were all hyper and restless. But as soon as they arrived, you suddenly became a statue."

"I've been thinking, when the time comes Chanyeol's hyperness begin to be annoying, I think we all know who we should call," added Baekhyun, causing everyone to laugh and agree with him.

Chanyeol ignored them. To say that he was happy would be an understatement.

He was ecstatic.

[GIF not mine ^^]