3

Good Morning, Mr.Lee!

After Deutch class, we spend our time in the balcon in front of our class. Sunny and Nana talked about something I don’t know while I just listen to a music from my Ipod and dancing like crazy. I can’t stop dancing until…

Bruggggh

“Aww, oh my y …auchh” I screamed in pain when I suddenly bumped into someone and fall on the floor.

“Oops sorry…. Here, let me help you” he said and give his hand to me, wait…he? I quickly glanced to him. Holy fu-asdfghjkl, it’s Mr.Lee. My jaw dropped, oh my God.

“Uhmm, hello? Are you okay?”

“Uh? Oh yeah I’m fine” I said and take his hand. I must have look like a fool before.

“Be careful next time”

“Uhhh…Ne, sorry for the earlier” I slightly bow to him, he just smile shyly and left. Ughhh. My face must be very red right now. Nana is laughing so hard right now, ugh that girl.

“Hyoyeon-ah, why ur face is all red?” Sunny asked innocently

“Oh, shut up Sun” I said and buried my face in my hand.

---

Jongsuk POV

It’s breaktime but all of my friends is no where to be seen. I’m quite bored, so I just take a walk around the building. I keep walking until suddenly something…or someone bumped into me.

Bruggggh

“Aww, oh my y …auchh” she screamed in pain.

“Oops sorry…. Here, let me help you” I quickly said and trying to help her. But she just looking at me. Well, she is so pretty and cute especially when she is looking ta me with that face haha. Eh, I want to help her, not to admiring her face.

“Uhmm, hello? Are you okay?” I waved my hand in front of her face and she quickly shook her face.

“Uh? Oh yeah I’m fine” she said. She is so cute! And her voice is soft. Aishh, what is wrong with you Jongsuk.

“Be careful next time”

“Uhhh…Ne, sorry for the earlier” she said and slightly bow to me. I just smiled shyly at her and hurriedly left. My face must be so red right now.

---

It’s already afternoon. I’m home alone and I’m so bored, aish. Nana must be tumblr-ing and fangirling or maybe drooling over Exo pict. Sunny… I don’t know what she’s probably doing right now. Maybe I just gonna read fanfiction. But I need to find a snack first, so i go to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. Theres not much food in the kitchen. It means I have to go to the supermarket.

I walk slowly to the supermarket near my house. When I reached the supermarket, I grab all my favourite snacks and chocolate. I also buy ice cream and some juice. I don’t really like coke or soda. And last I buy bread and cookies, then pay it at cashier.

On the way home, I come to Jungah’s house and asked her to come to my home, she agree. We decided to watch a movies so I called ParkBom and Nana to come over. While waiting for ParkBom and Nana, me and Jungah prepared the DVD and snacks. When Nana and ParkBom arrived, we talked randomly about Kpop then watch The Conjuring. They ended up sleep over in my home.