1

Good Morning, Mr.Lee!

'Krrriing'
My alarm suddenly ring waking me up, I check the time and....
"Holy cheese!! It's 6!! I'm freakin lateeee!"
I immediately got out of bed, and take a bath. After take a bath I grab some bread and hurriedly walk to school. Fortunately, my house isn't too far from my school, it only takes 10 minute walking from my house. I always enjoy my walk to school. Enjoying the fresh air, greet my neighbor, and such. I slowed my pace when I was near my school.

Oh... I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Hyoyeon or you can called me awesomely-awesome kim-choding. I just graduated from junior high school and
today is my first day at senior high school. imma student of Language Majors, btw.

I finally reach my school. There's a bunch of annoying student chatting with their friend, while I just walk alone to my class. I don't
really know anyone in this class, just a few students from my old school like Kim Joonmyeon, Kim Jongin, Lee Minyoung, Nam Jihyun, and Im Jinah or I like to called her Nana, we're friend since we're still in kindergarten, fyi. Well i just sit on my chair until the bell ring, and started this boring day.

-----

It's breaktime, I'm kinda bored in this class, so I go to canteen with Nana to find something to eat. After buy some snack, we take a walk around the coridor and talked about random things, then I saw a cute and handsome man. He's wearing a plain-shirt and black pants, well judging from he's clothes, he is a college students who are learning to be a teacher.

”hey, hyoyeon! Are listen to me? Helloo” Nana waved her hand in front of my face.

”yah! Your hand is blocking my view!” I pushed her hand away from my face.

”what are you looking at?” she ask curiously.

”look towards there!” I pointed toward that man.

”wow, who is he? He's so handsome!” 

I was admiring his face
with Nana but suddenly the bell ring. So, we go to our class. Here I come, boring class.

Finally, the school time is over. I meet Jungah and Parkbom then go home together.

-----

I walking slowly to school while listening a music from my iPod. I'm pretty early today. Well, that's because I want to see that cute teacher again. When I reach my school, there's not much students. Just some seniors sit on the bench while reading a book. I just go straight to my class and listen to music again. Then talked about that cute teacher when suddenly our homeroom teacher come in with someone. 

“okay, everyone silent please. I would like you to meet your new friend. She should have been here yesterday just like all of you, but yesterday she can't attend school” the teacher announced. “please, introduce yourself”

“hello! My name is Lee Sunkyu but you can called me Sunny. I hope we become a good friends!” she said shyly. She's quite short for high school student, and she has a baby face. 

“okay, Sunkyu, you can sit between Hyoyeon and Jinah. I will leave you now. I hope you're comfortable in this class”

“Yes, thank you Ms.Kwon” Sunny said politely.

Well, Sunny seems like a shy girl. So I raised my and let her sit between me and Nana.

“Hai, Sunny. I’m Hyoyeon and that one is Jinah or she prefer to be called Nana, nice to meet you!” I greet her cheerfully,

“Hai, Hyoyeon, hai, Nana! Nice to meet you too~” she said.

We talked about many things, and it turns out that Sunny isn’t a shy girl. She’s a cheerful and friendly girl, and a little bit crazy too. We get along fast.

-----

It’s breaktime, me, Sunny, and Nana go to canteen and buy lots of sweets. Then sit in one of the bench in canteen. When we eat and talking randomly, I see that teacher again! He looks so handsome wearing those baby-blue shirt and black pants. Geez, I need to know his name! I gotta ask Parkbom, she must be know, because well, she’s my senior, haha.

 

----

It's 4 pm and I'm laying on the couch in my balcon. Texting with Park Bom.

To: haroobomkum
From: dorkyhyo
Hey! Do u know the young teacher in our school?

From: haroobomkum
To: dorkyhyo
Which one? There's lot of young teachers in our school

To: haroobomkum
From: dorkyhyo
The one that wearing babyblue shirt 2day

From: haroobomkum
To: dorkyhyo
It must be Mr. Lee. His name is Lee Jongsuk

To: haroobomkum
From: dorkyhyo
Well, thank u so much, Bomie! Talk to u later, xxo;*

It's already 5pm, I'm tired. But I need to clean my messy room, pfft.

-----------

 

I finally updated._. it takes a long time because I kept rewriting this story, I hope you like it;3