my first love

Betrayal

You see, I'm a . VERY YOUNG I KNOW AND I'M WRITING A BOOK UNBELIVABLE. If you look at my family, you'll understand why I'm so disturbing. I swear, I'm just an misunderstood genius okay? 

By on to my first love. Well, she isn't like my first lvoe but like, she's pretty and cute and she gave me feels. So when she came, I proposed to her. I skipped all that dating , getting to know each other. Nope, I wanted to get married. Then this little short fellow, I will not name but I will call him Bacunt, came along and proposed to her too. Obviously, we began pestering her. It's too much work to get into a fight you know. I would've won but still. I was sure she was going to pick because come on, I'm Chen. Princess Chen and who doesn't want Princess Chen. even white chicks do,true story.

But she didn't. Instead she went and broke my kokoro and said she was married to Sulli. Here's the plot twist. You ready guys? Prepare your weak little kokoros. 

Sulli is my father.

You guys are probably outraged. My father, stealing the girl of my dreams? What is this sorcery????? well he did and this is why my family now has so many problems. That'll be explained in Chapter 11 or 12.

But I'm over this heartbreak. I DON'T EVEN TALK TO HER THOUGH AND IT MAKES ME SAID CAUSE WE COULD'VE BEEN BFFL. BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE.

enter a sad cat face here please.

 


sn0rts i wasn't kidding when i said i was gonna write a book.