I'm sorry, Mr. Park. But I Love your son - Ch 2

I'm sorry, Mr. Park. But I Love your son.

-On the way to the Park’s House-

Kris tapping slightly on the steer wheel as he wait to the red traffic light that stopping them for a while. He curse internally because his nervous cant stop and make him take the wrong path just to makes them end up in the busy street. He glance at his younger lover beside him who is currently reaching for his bag on the back seat right beside the cake and the roses with carefully, before bring the item that he needed onto his laps.

 

Chanyeol rummages his bag to look for something and when he found it, he squeals in glee as he un-wraps the sour lemon lollipop before plops it into his mouth. He feels Kris eyes watching his act and then makes him looks up innocently at the older male while giving him the creepy grin he usually wear when he did something wrong. “Hmm, yes….hyung?”

 

Kris frowns slightly at the grin Chanyeol gives him before sigh softly and looking back on to the crowded street in front of his car. “Can you stop for a moment to not push something into your mouth?”

 

“What…? Wae?” Chanyeol keep slurping his candy off and ignore Kris slightly annoyed tone at his habit. “this is not like I want to eat this or hungry or something, but I just wanna erase this weird taste inside my mouth.” he hummed slightly at the mixed sweet sour taste and trying hard to resist himself to just bite off the candy with his teeth

 

Kris looks back at his boyfriend who is noisily slurping the sweet stuff and the older man gave him the glare that should be mean ‘dead’ for his employee in the company but Chanyeol easily shrugs it off, instead stick out his tongue at the older. Kris tighten up his grip on the steering wheel and closing his eyes in hope to calm his nerves more and resist the urge to loosening up his tie because its suddenly feels too tight to his comfort but then crossed the mind as he knows he cant make any lack in this very important meeting.

 

And Chanyeol being the kind and nice boyfriend he is, doesn’t care about his lover edginess as he never pulls the candy out from his mouth and keep off the sweet thing into his mouth. Thanks a lot, baby. For the umpteenth time that night, Kris keep sighing internally at his childish lover.

 


 

- at the Park’s House-

 

“welcome home boys. How’s the ride?” Mrs. Park greet them as they step in the front door and smiles brightly toward them as Kris politely bows to her.

 

“where is dad, mom?” Chanyeols ask her as he hands the cake and Kris handing her the flowers and Chanyeol’s umma takes the beautiful flower happily before slightly nods at his son.

 

“He is inside,” she glances on Kris without pulls off the smiles and gestured to the blond man to come into the house, “you are coming, right? lets have a dinner together.”

 

Kris smiles back at her and nods slightly, “yes, Mrs. Park, I would love to. But, I hope I’m not disturbing all of you.”

 

Mrs. Park shakes his head softly, “its okay, Channie already told us that you will be coming for dinner tonight.”

 

“ah, yes. I asked him to tell you because there is something,” he paused for a while to let Chanyeol helps him to take off his winter coat and looks back to the beautiful woman and then smiles shyly, “there is something that I want to talk to you.”

 

“I know.” She nodded and smiles more brightly, “So, shall we eat now?” Mrs. Park leads the blonde man into the house as she leans on his son who is back hugging her before move to her side. Kris stares in dumbfounded at her before furrows his eyebrows at the grinning Chanyeol and the latter gives him his tradingmark peaceful sign complete with the mouthed ‘mollaaa yo~~’ mockingly at him.

 

Kris followed the mother of his spouse to the house without drop off the glare to the younger between them and mouthed back, ’just you wait, Park Chanyeol' and Chanyeol who can read the words clearly, simple laughs loudly and runs inside the house toward the dinning room.

 

In the dinning room, there is already Chanyeol sister who was sit beside the five years old Chanyeol’s  twin brother as she watch them in amused as the twin talks animatedly with their childish accent. Kris bows when she noticed another person inside the room and gives him her smiles before waving slightly at the taller man. “hey, anyeeeeong~”

 

Nae, anyeong-haseo noona.” As hearing the voice who came, the twins looks up from their busy chats and widen up their eye before rushed toward the blonde man. “hey, buddy.”  Kris greeted the twin when the boys runs and tackles him to the ground.

 

Yi pan!! Yi pan.. Yi paaan!!” Kris laughs softly feeling the nervous lift up a bit by the presence of the twin as he ruffles both of their hair.

 

“Hey, what about you guise calling me hyung here, hmm??”

 

“Where is my chocolate, Yi pan?”

 

“And my banana milk, my candy..where is my candy?”

 

Both of them just ignore Kris words completely and our handsome man simple sigh softly and nods knowingly when he remembered someone with the exact attitude before he chuckles lightly.

 

“Yah, Jongin! Sehun! Get back to your seat there, and stop bothering Yifan-hyung.”

 

Both twin surprise at their deeper voice of their beloved brother and looks up slightly pouting as they let Kris go and quietly back to their respective seat. Kris smiles to the both of them before winks as a thankful treat to his spouse for saving him from the twin.

 

Chanyeol blushed lightly and looks down before comfortly on his chair and tapping lightly on the seat next to him, motioning Kris to seat there.  Again, Kris smiles softly and sit beside Chanyeol as he greets Mr. Park from across the table, and then starts their lightly chat around the Park’s family.

 

 

After the dinner, all of Park’s family gathering on the living room while watching some program show on the television. The tension isn’t there and Kris can feel the easiness around the room, but he can’t help with the storming nervous inside his heart and brain as he trying to find any chance so he can start to talk about his actual intention to come tonight.

 

He keep rubbing his not-so-wet palms together and keep clearing his throat softly to remove the sudden bumps hanging inside his throat when suddenly there is click sounds echoing and Chanyeol stands up as all of the eyes looking up at him.

 

“Errm…., Kris-hyung have something to say.” Chanyeol smile shyly to his family and nods reassuringly toward his lover while mouthed “go ahead.”

 

Maybe because of the smile his precious gives or maybe because their comfortly aura around him, Kris feels a bit calm and actually relax when  Chanyeol tries to grab his family attention on him. But, it just a while when he is looking straight into Mr. Park eyes, the nervous hit him again. This time a bit hard. Ugh.

 

“What do you want to talk about, Kris-goon?” from the corner his eyes, Kris can see how Chanyeol’s umma grinning and trying hard to hid her amused smiles at the atmosphere around the room and he can hear a soft giggle from Chanyeol’s sister at the other side of the room.

 

Kris swallowing hard his saliva and clearing his throat once again before sit straight and firmly as he looks up to Mr. Park with a sharp gaze. “Mr. Park, I’m sorry, but I love your son. So, please let me marry him.”

 


 

/bows deeply/ I'm truely deeply sorry for the very super duper late update for this story. Im really thankful and greatful for you people who still staying here and give some support to continue on this story, GOMAWOOOO~~ <3 I SARANG YOU GUIZE, haRhar. and Haaaay for the new subbies :'D /throws confetti/ <3

anw, Im sorry for the grammar mistake up there, okei? I dun have time to correct them, and with a big heart please help me out to correct them, Call? :]

/runs back to the dark corner of my room, bcuz...god, I have so many thing to do now/

and I will reply for your comment later. REALLY, I WILL. Just dont stop giving me those comment so I dont have to stop writing. OTL

C-Ya, LatEr LOVELIESS~ <3

Anyeooooon~ 0/