I'm sorry, Mr. Park. But I Love your son - Ch 1

I'm sorry, Mr. Park. But I Love your son.

"Does my tie look too tight?"

"Nope hyungie~ It's perfect."

"How about my hair, are they too bright, too short?"

"It's all good, fanfan~" "My suit? Does it fit me? Oh, look..there are some wrinkles here, arghh.."

In the end Chanyeol let out a soft sigh and looked up at his tall blonde boyfriend. "Hyung, seriously. You already look handsome, cool, awesome and sooo~ good looking." Chanyeol lift his thumbs up and nodded firmly at his stressed boyfriend who was standing and pacing back and forth in front of the mirror. "Trust me."

Kris slumped down weakly on the seat beside his younger lover that was grinning happily at him while holding and a scoop of ice cream and sighed softly before looking –slash- glaring at his too happy and cheerful boyfriend despite the current situation they were going through now.

"I just don't want to mess things up." He sighed deeply once more before adding, "Even though everything is already messed up."

"What are you stressed about, hyung?" The look on Chanyeol's eyes could calm his nervous mind but not right now. Though it did successfully most of the times. But not today, Kris thought.

"Don't you understand what we are about to do?"

Chanyeol paused to his ice cream and blinked several times to his cool boyfriend before nodding cutely at him with a smile. "Yes, but I don't think it's that big of a deal~"

"Baby please, we are talking about your parents here."

"Yeah~ So what's wrong with them?"

"Chanyeol, I-"

"Mhm, yes, you?"

"I-...do you think I-"

"Stop. I already know what you want to say. Like I said, It's not that big, baobei." Chanyeol stopped his lover's words before it got too far and gave the elder the best comforting smile he could give while patting Kris' cheek softly.

"How can you say that so easily and calmly like that?" Kris couldn't hold back his stress and full of anxiety questions as he looked at the younger who was eating his ice cream and grinning stupidly like everything will be okay. Wait-

"Of course because it is easy and simple like that."

"No, it's not. It's really harder than you can imagine."

"Well, I've already told you that you don't have to do this." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and off more of the ice cream humming at the sweet taste of strawberry-vanilla flavored in his mouth.

"And like I said, I have to do this." Kris' slightly raised voice echoed though the house. Chanyeol put down the ice cream on the table beside them and faced his handsome yet obviously nervous boyfriend of his and he actually can tell the panic on his face.

It is actually too funny, Chanyeol thought. Every single person in his company knew how calm and yea, you can say how strict Kris was. So obsessed and full of passion when it came to work, that much that everyone in the company knew that any failure or lack at the tasks appointed could not be tolerated. But now, look at who is the most messed up this time. 'tsk,' Chanyeol chuckled mentally at the sight of his nervous boyfriend.

"Seriously baobei, you don't have to do this. I can just tell them myself." Chanyeol paused in thought for a while before he added in a hurry as Kris was about to speak, "And it seems like Eomma already knows about us. Ah, more about me actually, hmm so I think if it's just me, it will be easy to talk with appa..?"

"Say what?!" Kris froze for a while and frowned deeply at Chanyeol as the latter nodded and whimpered internally under the gaze the older gives to him.

"E-eomma..already knows that I am pregnant."

"She-?! How on earth does she know?!"

"Hyung, my mom had already been pregnant five times. It's easy for her to notice that I am also pregnant."

"But still it's impossible to tell that you are pregnant?!"

"Mhm, actually..she was just watching my habits and that's it." Chanyeol nodded again as he took back his ice cream and stuffed the rest of the sweet food into his mouth.

"Your habits?!"

"Oh..like this." Chanyeol lifted up his cup of melted ice cream and beamed happily at his frowning boyfriend before he lift his bag off the floor and opened it to show the said item to his boyfriend. Kris was wondering what the heck was his younger lover carrying in that bag of his for over two months and finally Chanyeol gave him a clue. "I'm craving for sweet and sour stuff at the same time these days. Hehehe~"

Kris rolled his eyes and sighed louder in defeat from the answer the younger gave to him. Damm him, without saying a word everyone could get what was going on by his habits. Kris mentally slapped his own forehead.

"Still, Channie. I need to do this, okay? I need to talk with your parents no matter what. I want to officially purpose to you and make you mine so we can get married and raise our kid together. Okay?" Kris chuckled and smirked -at the same time- at his cute soon-to-be wife and he fixed his tie for the umpteenth time this morning.

Chanyeol couldn't help the blush creeping on his cheek and the beating of his heart as it speed up while he looked at the older before nodding softly. "Neh, hyung. It sounds so perfect."

 

 


 

 

Meeting with the Park family didn't seem to be so hard as he imagine at first. When they reached Chayeol's home, Mrs. Park greeted them with her charming and warm smile and Kris already knew where Chanyeol got that smile of his from.

The blonde bowed at the mother of his spouse who bowed back slightly and then took the cake and the flowers that Chanyeol offered (Chanyeol insisted that they shouldn't have to bring anything because it was unnecessary but Kris with his frowns + nervous state + stressing aura radiating from him wasn't a pleasant sight to fight for Chanyeol. Nope, not at all.) and lead them to the main room inside the house.

Chanyeol grabbed his spouse's arm lightly and squeezed it in a comforting manner as the older look at his and felt his burden lift a bit up at the sight of Chanyeol smiling in front of him. Kris let out a small yet soft air from his mouth to completely calm himself before holding Chanyeol's hand into his.

When the couple reached the main room, the Park family had already gathered together around the table. Though it was not the first time for Kris to meet them, it still felt completely different than any time before. He took a deep breath and sighed softly as his mind kept mumbling, 'Tonight is going to be a very long night.'

 


 

yoooooshhh~~ finally I got the way how to make this thing right Orz tinkyuuu~~ for some people who helped me to solve things and TADA! here my first chapie :'D

I need to stop this first chapie on that ^ cuz really... I just have to :P

anw~ lets enjoy my first ever KrisYeol fic here and really THANK YOU so much to Vic-kai noona who helped me to be my beta for this fic. DOMOU DOMOU GAMSAHAMNIDA NOONA~ SARANG HAEEEE~~ <3 <4 <5  

dun f0rGet to subscribe and cumment so we caN taLk! ;)

 

C-Ya, LatEr LOVELIESS~ <3

Anyeooooon~ 0/