Not just a Friend !

Not Just a Friend !

It was about 07:00 AM when Hongki waked up, their day was free, after along time they finally have a free day.
He got out of the bed, the room, and he was going to the kitchen when he heard Wonbin's "Not just a friend" coming from Jonghun's room, he wondered if Jonghun is awake so he went to check..
Hongki opened the door and found Jonghun on his bed, He was sleeping peacefully with the music on.
Hongki approached the sleeping boy and sat beside him on the bed.
He watched Jonghun's sleeping face.. his beautiful eyes, his perfect nose, and his full mushy lips..
Suddenly he felt the argue to kiss those lips.. and for an unknown reason he decided to do it!
He leaned on and right before locking their lips, Jonghun opened his eyes, staring straight at Hongki's eyes..
Hongki froze.. he didn't know what he is supposed to do..

He remembered that day before, when Jonghun told him that he is in love with someone and they're already dating, and that he think this is the right time to stop their 'JongKi' thing..
Hongki also remembered how he felt his heart crashing, and how those simple words ripped his heart to a million tiny pieces..

Hongki's eyes went teary as the ache in his heart came back when he is just a few centimeters away from Jonghun.
Then suddenly.. Jonghun talked.. "You want to kiss me? go ahead.. do it".. Hongki thought that Jonghun is making fun of him.. so he backed away from him..
But Jonghun doesn't let him go easily, he grabbed Hongki and kissed him.. Hongki get shocked then he felt the tears running down his cheeks.. he broke the kiss and get off the bed..
But -again- Jonghun pulled him into a tight hug.. as he felt Hongki's sobbing in his arms, he patted his back gently.. and felt how stupid he is to make the one he love the most crying like that..
Jonghun whispered "Stop crying you pabo, you think i can love anyone but you?!!" then he loosed his hug and pushed Hongki back a little so he can look in his eyes, he wiped his tears "Oh my god I'm sorry Hongki I'm so sorry"
Hongki looked at him "You're sorry to me? or to the one you are dating?" he was pouting.. and he was so cute.
Jonghun replied "You and the one I'm dating are the same person! there's no one i love but you, there's no dating until you approve, I love you and only you."
- "What!!!!"
- " Forgive me.. I just wanted you to say anything, I wanted to be sure that you love me.. Do you?"
Hongki punched him lightly on his shoulder " Do you really need to ask that, how cheesy!"
Jonghun laughed but replied "Yes.. now answer"
Hongki smiled shyly and said "Yes.. I love you", and by now he was blushing like no tomorrow.
Jonghun smiled " I love you more." and then he kissed him again ^^


THE END