Extended ending:

Only one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjovLrnvVo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only One Only One
You’re the only one, Only One

A black limo parked in front of Ablert 135, Park Avenue street; a confident man step out of the limo and rang the doorbell. Boa opened the door to find YunHo standing outside in an expensive suit and a big bouquet of roses. Behind him she can see ChangMin and Sunny giving her a thumbs up.

Dr. Park smiles in the middle of his work, knowing that YunHo would already be at Boa’s house.

“What made you change your mind?” Dr. Park asks YunHo one night,

“Simple, I fell in love with her.” He shrugs.

“I thought it was supposed to be the other way around” Dr. Park chuckles.

“What about you? Don’t you love her too?” YunHo asks him back,

“I suppose so? Maybe once? Everybody else seems to say so, but… she’s just a family to me…” he smiles.

“Oh? So I can have her without a fight?” YunHo laughs,

“Not so fast, you still need my permission.” He laughs too,

“Aww, what are you now? Her father?” and they both spend the evening enjoying each other’s company.

 

YunHo kneels down on his knees and pulls out a box “Boa will you---”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end!!! 

I don't know why but i really like my endings XP (gets hit) seriously guys, seriously....

THX for be-ing with me on my journey, no matter if you're a silent reader or just a passer-by.

I shall be discovering something new now, bid me luck and blessing to all of you. ^-^