Broken

Only one

2nd last update~ Short one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When will my head erase you? (I will let you go)
One day, two days, one month, if long term then a few years (My baby can’t forget)
And someday in your memories,
I won’t live in it, you will erase me

Boa did went to see her father, along with Dr. Park and YunHo. All his hard work and regrets are shown on his face; weak and old. His tears fall like the rain; piled up for so long, finally releasing immediately when he sees his daughter. How he hated that he wasn’t there for his family, to see his beloved daughter grow.

He then found out that YunHo was the son of the man he had hurt, he really felt sorry and regret the things he have done to his family, through clenching teeth he accepted his apologize. Since Boa decline the position to be next in line he decided to give the seat to YunHo, which was supposedly meant to be his. He promised to continue to support Hospital Avenue and they parted ways.

Boa and Dr. Park walks to his sisters grave stone and stood there for a while; Boa held his hands, she’ll stay beside his side, just like he did…

 

Once again Boa folds her origami and stared at the clock. Life was back to normal, except now Boa has to carry an extra bouquet of roses to work. Seems like Sunny had finally found her own romantic story; ‘so what if he’s a few years younger than me? I like younger men’ that’s what she said. Boa smiles and shakes her head every now and then when ChangMin would come to visit her during work, those two love birds sure can make a scene.

White walls, a clock, origami papers and a lady. The painting he gave her is neatly place on the wall, every time she sees it a huge weight comes over her. Sometimes she would watch TV or accidently stumble across an old mans’ paper in front of her, she would see that 2Fluer enterprise have found new drugs to cure some dieses and it’s growing bigger and bigger.

She can’t help but feel that he finally had a life he deserves and she should erase him from her memory. Every time she sees his face appear in the media she gets that feeling when her mother past away.

The weight is crushing her… but as strong as she is; he’ll always be the only one.