Wedding Day

In Love with my Nemesis [HIATUS]

∞28

 


 

Jessi brushed her cheeks for the last time before smiling in the mirror. "All done." Her hair was tied up in a neat bun with a loose curl beside her side bangs,she had a little eyeliner on and some dark eyeshadow with a little bit a blusher. She snapped her fingers as she forgot something. She scanned her dressing table and picked up the lip gloss,applying them on her red plump lips. She sprayed some perfume before standing up.

She picked up her purse and headed her way to the door,opening it to see a dashing young man. "Wow,you look hot." she remarked as she scanned him from head to toe. He was dressed in the suit he bought a few days ago and his hair was styled a little messily,but it still made him look undeniably hot. "You look beautiful." he commented and grinned as he leaned in. "I have lip gloss." she said. Sunggyu leaned towards her cheek,only to be stopped again. "I have light blusher on." she chuckled.

Sunggyu leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the chin. "If you're already so beautiful,I wonder how you'll look like on our wedding day." he chuckled. "I don't know,you just have to wait and see." Jessi chuckled as she linked her arm with his. "Let's go,shall we?"

 

===

 

He tightened his tie as he slapped the hand away and styled his own hair. "Geez will you have patience?" Victoria hissed as she pushed his hand away from his hair. "I told you,leave the hair to me. You'll look handsome,trust me!" she exclaimed. He sighed as he looked into the mirror before dropping his hands to the side. He watched as Victoria styled his hair upwards,making him grimace at the 'gentleman style'.

After a few minutes,his hair was finally done. "You look hot!" Sulli commented. "Uh..thanks?" he awkwardly grinned before looking to the right. "I look okay right?" he asked them. He couldn't count on female's hair instincts,after all,they were of different gender. "Aish you look fine. Like Sulli said,you look hot!" the foreign looking guy said. "Are you sure Niel?" he asked again. "YES." the 5 of them chorused as they grimaced.

"Remember to tell me about your step sister!" Niel added. "I'm not meeting her today. I'm meeting her during christmas,to think that I would meet her during the wedding day? It's gonna make me explode." he scoffed. "But you were fine a couple of seconds ago!" Ricky pointed. "Eish whatever. I'm leaving. Bye guys." he waved before leaving the studio.

He trudged downstairs and hailed for a cab. "Ahjussi,Bariseoul garden please." he said once he got in. I'm going to have a new sister. Tch,a sister with a different mom. he inwardly scoffed as he stared at the passing buildings.

 

===

 

"Mrs Hwang may I ask how old are you?" the stylist smiled as she asked. "I'm 39." Mrs Hwang smiled. "Well you look so young and beautiful for a 39 year old! Congratulations on your wedding,I hope all will go well for your family." she smiled once again. "Aigoo,thank you very much." Mrs Hwang wholeheartedly chuckled as she stared at herself being groomed.

As the bride was being groomed,there was quite a commotion going on at the garden. "Place the lightings properly!" one of the men yelled in rage. "Place the flowers properly!" the same man yelled. "Okay okay! I get it!" the man on top of the ladder scowled as he used his strength to carry the lightings and the flowers before moving them to the right.

Besides the commotion,the priest was memorizing the vow to be said during the wedding. "And do you take Hwang Jingha-...aish!" he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as he messed up the script again. "Why must I bite my tongue the day before?!" he exclaimed before going back on full concentration.

The second hand was soon ticking to 12.

"How do I look?" Hansol asked the stylist as he looked at himself in the mirror. "You look good Hansol ssi! Quite good for someone your age." the stylist grinned gleefuflly. Hansol stood up from the chair and glanced into the mirror once more before putting a satisfied smile on his face. "I'm ready." he mumbled,his palms already starting to get sweaty from the nervousness.

Guests started to enter the garden and among all of them,was Jessi and Sunggyu. They walked classically,hand in hand as they went to the front row seats. "Omo! Jin Ae?" a voice exclaimed from behind. Jessi turned around and smiled at the woman in front of her. "Aunt Jung!" she exclaimed before wrapping her arms around the woman. "How have you been Jin Ae?" Aunt Jung pulled away and smiled sheepishly. "I'm fine! How have you been?" Jessi asked.

"All is well. You look gorgeous today! And who is this young dashing man here?" she turned to Sunggyu. "Oh annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sunggyu,Jin Ae's boyfriend." Sunggyu greeted politely. "Oooh. You didn't told me you have a boyfriend!" Aunt Jung exclaimed once more before she leaned in to Sunggyu's ear. "She's a keeper,don't lose her." she whispered. Sunggyu grinned before nodding happily. "You will be invited to our future wedding." he said. "Aigoo,such a sweet couple." Aunt Jung gave a wholehearted laugh once more before she turned to the other guests.

The couple smiled warmly before settling themselves on the front rows. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look?" Sunggyu asked. "Okay stop it. You're being too greasy!" Jessi exclaimed. "Oh really? I've been talking to Woohyun nowadays." Sunggyu mumbled. "Have I told you how hot you look?" Jessi asked with a teasing gaze in her eyes. Sunggyu shook his head. "Because you never look hot." and with that she burst out in laughter. Sunggyu pulled a face and glared playfully.

"I'm just joking,you look really hot with this hairstyle right now. Who styled it for you?" Jessi asked as she looked at his y hair(if that's even possible). "My aunt. She told me she'd make me look super handsome,but honestly I don't think it looks good." Sunggyu shook his head as he grimaced. "Why? You really look hot with this hairstyle." Jessi said again as she placed her palm on Sunggyu's cheek. "I can never understand women's point of view on fashion." Sunggyu said.

Jessi gave him a warm smile before she looked at the guests. Most of them were adults,or maybe all of them. She scanned the crowd until one particular guy caught her attention. He was blonde with purple highlights and he certainly doesn't look like an adult,maybe around her age. "Hey Sunggyu,do you know that guy? Is he from our school?" Jessi asked as she pointed at the guy who was also wearing a black and white tux,staring meaninglessly into thin air.

"Not that I could think off. I've never seen him in school." Sunggyu shrugged.

After a while,the guests all settled down and the event was starting.

Jessi smiled as she Hansol standing at the front with a white suit and with a handsomely styled hair. "I can't believe he's going to be my step father." she mumbled so soft that no one could hear. The guests all looked at the back;the beautiful flowery entrance and soon,Mrs Hwang and her father entered,arm linking,as they smiled towards the guest.

Seeing this,Jessi smiled in bliss as she saw how happy her mother was.

After a couple of speeches,it was finally time for the vows.

"Do you,Hwang Jinhee,take Lee Hansol as your loving husband,never parting from each other and loving each other for eternity?" the priest asked. Mrs Hwang smiled as she could not be any happier than that day. "Yes."

"And do you,Lee Hansol,take Hwang Jinhee as your loving wife?" the priest asked once more,looking at the groom. Hansol smiled at Jinhee as he winked. "Yes."

"You may now,kiss the bride." he said and took a step back. The guest stayed quiet as they watched the two lovely figures close the gap between each other with a loving but passionate kiss. Jessi was happy too,since her mom was happy. She wondered if she could actually marry Sunggyu in the future,because in reality,nothing lasts forever. Jessi didn't know why,but instinctively,she looked to the guy with purple highlights and surprisingly,he was looking down. Why is a guest acting this way and they're kissing? She found it strange but quickly ward off the thought as the guests clapped.

The event ended faster than it seemed and some of the guests left while some of them stayed to congratulate the newly weds. Jessi smiled gleefully as she dragged Sunggyu towards her mother. "Umma!" she exclaimed. "Aigoo,Jin Ae,you look pretty today!" Mrs Hwang smiled as she pulled her daughter close. "Say so yourself,you look beautiful! Congratulations mom." she smiled and turned to Hansol.

"I guess I can call you appa now right? Congratulations,dad..." she smiled awkwardly as she felt a little weird calling Hansol dad. "Don't worry,you'll get used to it." Hansol chuckled as he gave his,now daughter,a hug.

"Chukkahaeyo,ommonim,abbeonim." Sunggyu politely bowed towards the newlyweds. "Aigoo,you guys are next!" Mrs Hwang chuckled playfully. "We will surely invite you to our future wedding." Sunggyu said before they all burst into laughter,filled with bliss and love.

Aside them,L.joe mumbled incoherent words as he hailed for another cab. "Ahjussi,TOP High School please." he said.

 

===

 

He walked to the entrance of his school and waited. There were a few girls who walked out of the entrance and was surprised to see him there. "Byunghun? I thought you transferred!" one of them exclaimed out of shock. "Yea i'm just waiting for CAP and them." L.joe blurted. "What's with the suit?" she asked. "Nothing." he said bluntly,not interested in having a conversation with any of them.

L.joe didn't have a thing for girls,he doesn't really like girls except for Victoria. She was the closest one to him,like an older sister of course,not anything else. Due to the wound that was so deep from his previous experience of love,he dared not love ever again and if he would,it would be either Victoria,or a girl that he would marry immediately.

Earlier on,he couldn't help to look at his father kissing another woman. It just didn't felt right,and it doesn't feel right to call her 'mother' either. He needs time and it feels that his father is rushing him to accept the fact that he's marrying another woman. He didn't even know why his step sister isn't feeling the same way,after all,his step sister's father did died,like his mother.

Being so caught up in his thoughts,he didn't even realize his 5 friends standing in front of him. "YA LEE BYUNGHUN!" Niel yelled. "What? Huh?" he blurted,snapping out of his trance. "We have been calling you for 5 times." Chunji pointed. "So how's the wedding?" CAP asked. "I don't want to talk about it." L.joe mumbled as he lazily followed his friends.

 


 

I'm not good at writing weddings,so sorry if it sounded boring! LOL. Imagine's Sunggyu's hair being styled like during the MAMA awards,HOW HOT IS THAT ASKDNOIENV. Anyways,i'll be writing the christmas chapter soon,but it's definitely not the next chapter. Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun