Jealousy(?)

In Love with my Nemesis [HIATUS]

∞21

 


 

After a day,Jessi was well enough to go to school again(yes,her body is that strong). She changed her apartment's passcode to something no one will ever imagine. She wrapped her turqoise scarf around her neck before she left the apartment.

 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo waited for a good 20 minutes before they left the house. They had to make sure that Jessi left first before they did,since Sunggyu doesn't want her to know that he's her neighbour.

"Annyeong,chingu ah." Woohyun said as he put his arms around Sunggyu's shoulder.

"What are you doing,awake so early in the morning?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

"Even though I graduated,I'm still in the winter workshop remember? Don't wanna miss out free winter resort now do I?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows before he hesitated. "Ah right,Hoya told me that you like Jessi eh?"

"Yea yea yea." Sunggyu rolled his eyes,already knowing what Woohyun is going to do,and he did,all the way to school.

 

"Now let's re run the scene since everyone of you has remembered your lines. Let's restart it with Sunggyu." Jongsuk said as he sat on the cushioned chair. He waited till Sunggyu was at the door before he spoke,"action."

Sunggyu walked in the door calmly and stopped to give SooHee an irritated look,before he sat down in front of her. "I was expecting this. I was avoiding you,but you got me now,out of all time. I don't have much time,so please do it for just 10 minutes." Sunggyu paused for a while,before speaking again.

"Breaking the porcelain,breaking off the engagement,I guess we can just do it in the ratio of 3:7." Sunggyu stopped,waiting for SooHee to say her lines.

"Joong Won,you...I hear they're coming up with an article about the scandal between you and Tae Yi Ryeong." she said.

"Who?" Sunggyu squinted his eyes a little in a mix of frustration and unclearance.

"Yi Ryeong ssi." Soohee tilted her head. "This is worth about 20 minutes,right? How are you going to deal with this scandal. Are you going to go with the scandal?"

"I don't really care,but since Tae Yi Ryeong is Kingdom's model,I guess I would have to stop this for her image." Sunggyu said calmly,not really bothering.

"Is it only because of that? It's not because of Tae Gong Shil?" SooHee said before she took a deep breath. "You're someone who couldn't care less about being disengaged,so I did expect you to not care about being mentioned in a few lines in an article you won't bother to read. But I heard Tae Yi Ryeong ssi used to be her classmate. Isn't it that you want to block this because that's what you care about?" she continued.

"Tae Gong Shil doesn't care about such things. Like I said last time,she won't leave me due to that kind of stuff." Sunggyu said bluntly.

"That's what I find even more strange." SooHee said anxiously. "How could someone not care about such things?"

"Yoora,go act as Tae Gong Shil at the door. Now." Jongsuk whispered and Yoora hurriedly rush to the door.

 

The lesson ended at the last action. The kiss scene,and there was those 2 clueless people standing on the stage,not knowing what to do. Sunggyu and Yoora.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Jongsuk asked.

"You mean I'm suppose to kiss her for real?" Sunggyu widened his eyes.

"I don't know. Your choice. You can fake kiss her,but make sure the audience can't see." he said.

"And...how...?"

"Eish." Jongsuk muttered before he stepped on stage in Sunggyu's position. "Yoora,pretend that you're going to leave." Jongsuk said,and when she did,he spoke. "You. You didn't know how the nutcracker lady got lost,do you?"

Yoora turned,her face showing all sorts of mixed emotions. "Why,did you hit her or something?" she scoffed.

"Take a good look,and come back again." he said before he pulled her by the hand and held her face with his other hand,leaving only a few centimeters between their lips. He pulled away and looked at Sunggyu,"if you want to do a fake kiss,make sure you tilt your head towards the audience so they can't see the gap. Okay? Now try it."

Sunggyu had that neutral expression all the time,while Yoora's heart was beating like crazy. That's her crush right there. "Take a good look,and come back again." Sunggyu said before he pulled Yoora's hand,but she stumbled a little due to the unstableness.

"Park Yoora,please keep your balance. Again."

 

"Again." Eunhyuk said as he replayed the music. He carefully eyed the students,making sure they're doing the right dance step. "Stop." he said. "Team 1,3,4,5,you can take a break. Team 2,do it again." he said sternly.

"I didn't know Eunhyuk was so strict." Jessi whispered to Hoya as she drank some water. "I know right." Hoya whispered back as the 8 of them eyed the 2 students who were dancing and getting scolded at the same time.

 

After the workshop,Infinite decided to have some dinner together,but then,they decided to bring Jessi along. She became so close to them,that she is almost like a part of their group.

"So hyung,how was the acting course?" Myungsoo asked his older brother as they all walked to a samgyupsal restaurant. "You know hyung actually got into a ki-..." before Sungyeol could continue,Sunggyu already covered his mouth,preventing him from talking.

"Ki? Don't tell me..." Woohyun widened his eyes. "ANIYA." Sunggyu yelled,denying almost immediately.

"Relax,Woohyun didn't even say anything!" Dongwoo poked Gyu's cheek,causing everybody to laugh except Jessi. "Jessi noona,is something wrong?" Sungjong asked.

"Oh...ani?" Jessi smiled as she snapped out of her trance. She frowned when she remembered what Yoora said earlier today. "I got into a kiss scene with Sunggyu,so you know whose he is now. He's mine,so back off,arasseo?" Yoora lightly tapped Jessi's cheek with her palm before she walked off.

Jessi would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous,but clearly,she is. Sunggyu immediately went by her side and felt her forehead. "Are you still sick?" he asked worriedly.

"Aniyo..." she replied softly as she gently removed his hand.

Sunggyu took off his jacket that was covering his school's blazer and put it on around Jessi's shoulder,giving her warmth.

"Ah kwenchanayo. I don't need it." she said as she attempted to remove the jacket from her shoulders.

"No. Just keep it there." Sunggyu said,totally ignoring her last statement.

Why are you making me fall for you harder? Jessi sighed as she silently letting the thought take over her mind.

 

They were silently eating,and it was so quiet,Woohyun couldn't take it. "Ya,why are you guys so quiet?" he said and the rest shrugged. "Mola." some muttered. "Okay let's play truth or dare." Woohyun suggested as he took out the pen from his bag and put it on the table.

He spun the pen and it stopped,pointing at Sunggyu. He knew better than to choose a dare since he knew that Woohyun was going to dare him something that has to do with Jessi. So he chose truth.

"Truth." he said and shoved a lettuce wrap into his mouth.

"Who do you like?" Woohyun asked,making Sunggyu choke on his food,like the last time. He quickly drank the orange juice and glared at Woohyun.

"Well?" he asked,the members' eyes and Jessi's all on him,making it a nerve wrecking moment.

"I uh...I like uh...I don't know...honestly...wait uh...who do I uh...like uh?" Sunggyu pretended to be an idiot.

"YOORA!" Hoya pointed out.

"Ya michyeoso?!" Sunggyu yelled before he threw the pen at Hoya's face.

 

In the end,Sunggyu was walking Jessi home since it was dark and Myungsoo went to Sungyeol's house for a stay over. There was an awkward silence,and Sunggyu really couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you not talking to me...is there sometime wrong?" Sunggyu asked,panicking a little.

"Aniya..." Jessi said,not looking at Sunggyu.

"Don't tell me you're going to cut all ties between us again...we've been through so much...i'm really afraid." Sunggyu stopped walking as he held Jessi's shoulders.

"I told you it's nothing. Tomorrow you'll see the energetic Jessi again,today i'm just...tired." Jessi lied as she forced as smile before she walked up the stairs,approaching her apartment's door. She quickly entered the passcode so that Sunggyu couldn't see it,and opened the door.

"Wait..." Sunggyu said as he blocked the door from closing. "Can I...have a hug?"

Jessi hesitated for a moment. "I'm sorry,I can't." and with that,she closed the door.

 


 

Sorreh for the short chappie. Well look at that! Our dear Jessi is jealous! Haha! Oh and i'm going to finish My Ex-Boyfriend and start 2 new stories soon! So stay tuned. Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun

 

Doesn't he look so darn smexy? (;