0330 moment

0330 moment

 

 

                                                                        

         

 

The school bell just rang, Dongho get out from his school,walking alone along the road. The weather is not that not nice as the sky become grey in colour,,soon rains drops and touch his face. He walks quickly towards the bus stop ,saving from the  rain hitting him. He pick out his white towel which is always been perpared for an emergency case just like this. Wipe his face without relise there is a girl beside him. Then a cough sounds catch his ear. A girl with wet hair, wraping her body with hands,,seems be in colds in this rainy day. Dongho lend his towel gently to the girlwihout saying any words,,"thank you"nice voice was hearing,he just glared the girl.

She wipes her hair,and gives a smile,a warmed smile. It is really an awkward moment for them. The time shown it is 3.30 pm and they stuck about half an hour with a silent mode." Shin Dong Ho"he introduce himself first,broke the silent. That girl just nods and say " Hyo min,Lee Hyomin,and thanks"she said while hand in the towel." Just kept it"he replied."ive got to go now,since the rain just stop,take care"he said.The girl just gives him a sweet smile and end there.

                                                                           **************************************************

Next day

Same thing happen,it rains.Dongho runs to the coffee shop near his school to avoid the rain. It is his first time enter there as he dont like caffeins. The rain fall down heavily and he sigh. He go to the counter and found something,,,the girl,,it means ,she works at here?A big smile covered his face and makes him feel strange,,feels happy as want to see her again and again,,she just looks too cute on wearing the uniform.

" Hye,we meet again?"

"It look a like,hehe,,want order some drinks?"

"Can you make me a cup  of hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate?okay,it seem nice choice with this weather" she replied and gives a warm smiles.

It is 3,30 pm

We drink together,enjoying the moment,talked about life,talk about fate,talked about people in their hearts....

Dongho  draws something at the window,,a heart shape,and he quickly erased it when he just remember Hyo Min is watching him,next to him...

The heart,it means something,,,,

Something precious in his life,between he and her

 

 

 Four months make a sweet couple

Four months playing piano together

Four months,each time are very sweet moments

In their lifes,

Four months ,knowing each other

Four months with smiling

But......

There was no happy ending for them,

0330 pm

He stops played the piano

Hyo Min fainted on his shoulder

The last words come out from her  lips "sarangheo,be happy always ,,for me"

The moment went with her last breath

The moment she struggles with her pain,

Lying on the bed with millions wires

The moment she still gives her smile even in a pain

The moment she closed her eyes peacefully,

The moment she left me.......

Without coming back to me again

 

Dongho cant forget all that. Every time,second,minutes,the rain sound,the piano,the coffe shop,the smells of hot chocolate,the smiles that makes his heart run fast,it is precious moment time to him,,always..

Nothing can he do

The friends support doesnt give any improvement

A little heart sayin

You have to get up from this bed

Get up from this black world

The world,,,that you and me

The daily things,,

He miss her

Even a word cant explain it,,the word miss, the word, fist love

0330 ,the time she leaves me

the time he lost his insanity ,lost his self

The time that reallly meaningful times to him

The love with sincerity

The love with faith

The love with fate,,,

I love you,i will change my life for you,but i will not change my feelling towards you,,

you

Upthere,give me a smile , a happy warm smiles

Wind pass through his face,he is now in reality,in a new world, a new Dongho..

Between you and me

It just a story deep in my heart

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                   * the end*