Garden Wedding

Path of the Arranged Marriage(1)

(yoona's POV)

(sigh)..

 

I didn't want to do it, I want to marry a bboy who I love and who loves me back but I guess it won't happen anymore. Just great, grandpa arranged all of this for me? tsk.. just great.

At first, Luhan and I didn't agree about this because we don't love each other plus we're not even close, not even close to being friends. We told our parents that we will not marry each other just because of a contract, we did everything to cancel this event but our grandparents won't stop visiting us in our dreams just to remind us that we need to mary each other. They kept on visiting us so eventually we agreed because they won't let us sleep properly, last night my grandfather told me in my dreams and he said that it is the lime he will visit me and he will leave me to luhan's hand.

 

"Yoong!" my mom snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Mom?" I just stared at her; i notticed that my hair and make up was already done.

"are you alright?" she asked me.

"Yes mom, just a little bit nervous"

"it's going to be fine sweetie" she smiled.

 

"yoong.. are you ready?" sica unnie asked.

 

"alright i think we need to go at the venue now everybody's there already.

"ok unnie.." i said then sigh.

 

then i noticed sica unnie is whispering on me she said:

" oh and yoongie your so pretty!" she said and i blushed..

 

[Namsan Garden]

The ceremony started and it's my turn now to walk toward's luhan and the priest.

my dad passed my hand to luhan and I knew that there's no way of turning back.

when it came to our kiss, he didn't do it in my lips but instead he placed a slight peck on my cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the wedding ceremony we headed to the reception. We shared our first dance as Man and Wife and some of our family, relatives, and friends shared speeches for us. well it's kinda awkward for us..

After that we headed to our own hotel rooms  to change our clothes for our flight, well I'm glad that It's summer vacation now cause it's month of April now and the classes will resume on the month of June.. so yay..!

We will spent the rest of our summer in our resort in Jeju. that resort is owned by my dad so no more worries for us.

 

"Be careful okay?" mom reminded me as the driver lifted my last suitcases and place it at the trunk.

"Yes mom." I smiled.

"We'll miss our baby" Dad said as he hugged me.

"don't worry dad."

 

"NOONA!" i'll miss you." Kai said while pouting.

"have fun yoongie!" auntie told me.

"of course auntie" I said.

"just call me mom,  neh?"

"and call me dad yoon-ah.."

 

"yes mom, dad" I said awkwardly..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We arrived at the airport after an hour and we immediatly checked in, we havent talk since the ceremony. I think we'll never talk to each other forever. He helped me with my suitcases and he pushed the car by himself, at least he's a gentelman.. I just walked with my own bag and fell in line waiting for our turn to check-in. Again, luhan took care of our baggages as i talk to the clerk, at least I didn't have any trouble cartying my own heavy suitcases. After cheking-in we heade to the waiting area.

 

"I'm going to buy some snacks, do you want something?" I asked him as I stood up from my seat, breaking the silence.

"If i want to buy something I'll buy it myself" he simply said not even caring to face me, his eyes we're glued on his Ipad. 'What a great husband' I thought.

"Fine" I mumbled. he's acting so cold towards me like I wanted this marriage to happen.

 

I headed towards Starbucks and brought myself a Venti Caramel Frappe. I also bought some pizza and finally I headed back to my seat.

*after an hour*

 

"flight 386, now boarding" we stood up and headed towards the designated gate for our flight, we're flying first class so we got in first.

I plopped down on my sit and glued my eyes on my phone to check some mails. Soon, I got bored and eventually fell asleep.

-------------------------

 

[A] note:

Hi guys..! sorry for being unactive.. my netbook is broken so mianhe chingus..!

So.. here's the chapter 2.. still yoona's POV.. ;-)