Yoona's POV

Path of the Arranged Marriage(1)

 

CHAPTER 1 ^o^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yoona's POV:

 

"Good Morning" I greeted my parents and my brother, they were already waiting for me downstairs.

 

"Good Morning" they greeted back in unison.

 

"Ready to go..?" Dad asked me.

 

'Yes dad. where are we going by the way?' I asked them as we approached the door and headed towards the car. Honestly, I didn't know where we are giong; my Nanny just woke me up telling me to get ready.

 

"Your aunt and uncle Xi just arrive from their vacation in London and they want to meet us" mom replied. I just nodded my head and got inside the car.

 

we'll meet them, will I see Luhan too..? I thought

 

Aunt and uncle Xi were my parents bestfriend's that's why our families are really close. Luhan is their only son, I and luhan attends the same school, same level but diff. sections that's why we are not close. We don't even talk to each other, speaking of Luhan, i secretly have a crush on him but I don't really pay much attention to it since it's already imposible for him to notice me.

 

"yoong!" Kai, my brother pushed me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

'what?' I asked with confusion/

 

"We're already here, mom and dad are alredy waiting outside" I searched for mom and dad, they were already waiting in front of a Chinese Restaurant.

 

"Sorry, let's go" I said as I oppened the door.

 

"that's what you get when you daydream all of the time" he teased me.

 

"I'm not daydreaming" I snapped him out.

 

"yes you are" He teased.

 

'no' I replied.

 

"really?"

 

Oh, jeez..  I thought.

 

"shut up" i spat

 

"you're quarreling again" mom told us before we entered the door.

 

'No mom" we said in unison. We were greeted by a kind receptionist.

 

'Good morning ma'am and sir' he greeted us.

 

"Good Morning, reservation for Mr. Xi" dad greeted him back while we just smiled.

 

"this way sir." he said

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Good Morning" they greeted us as we soon arrived. My heart skiped a bit when i realized that Luhan was with htem but what else can I do? We greeted them back and soon we were all seated around the table.

 

"How are you yoona?" auntie asked me.

 

i'm great, thanks auntie. How about you?" I simply Said.

 

I'm great; you've grown into a beautiful girl. Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked me.

 

"I don't have" I said.

 

" how about a lover?" auntie asked.

 

"I don't have any"

 

"ehy.. who's the guy at your phone?" kai, teased me once again..

 

"My wallpaper is a cat"

 

"tsk. liar"

 

"Dammit, if i can smack his head right now" I Thought.

 

'Shut up...!' I snapped.

 

"how's Luhan? Is he doing well?" uncle Xi asked me.

 

"We're not really close. but i think he's doing great" I looked at Luhan he was busy texting someone.

 

"i think we should talk about the exact reason why we came here" Uncle said.

 

"I agree" Dad said.

 

"okay i'll start it" auntie said.

 

"yoona, my dad and your mom's dad were bestfriends right?" She siad and I just nodded.

 

"They made a deal that if I ever have a son and if ever your mom has a daughter and vice versa" she stopped and took a sip os her water.

 

'what's happening?' I thought

 

"They have a contract that when both of our children reach the right age for marriage, they'll get married and.. yoona, that's you and luhan."

 

"Did I just hear it right?" I Thought so badly..