Passion

Passion

“Seunghyun-ie thank you so much for today!” you said as you unlocked the door to the apartment you shared with your boyfriend. He’d finally finished wrapping up filming for his new movie that was scheduled for an autumn release and to celebrate this achievement he’d planned the prefect day out with you. He felt bad that you hadn’t seen each other a lot recently, what with him being on world tour for nearly a whole year as well as filming.

He’d woken you up with a breakfast in bed (burnt toast with a side of ice cream but it’s the thought that counts) and after you had gotten ready he’d taken you to the zoo. You had had a lovely time looking at all the animals and though the visit had been planned with you in mind you daresay Seunghyun had had more fun than you. After the zoo you had gone to a cute little Italian bistro not too far from the Han River for lunch, you’d ordered your favourite of lasagne and he’d ordered a spaghetti carbonara but you ended up eating half of each other’s meals. When you’d finished eating you had taken a stroll by the Han River which was followed by several hours of shopping. You spent your time laughing and giggling as you picked out outfits for each other and lame couple stuff that you had gotten just for a joke. After you had finished shopping he’d taken you to the cinema and then you had spent another couple of hours at an ice cream parlour not too far from your apartment, trying out all the different flavours that they offered.

All day long he’d showered you with his love and attention; from never letting go of your hand – which meant a lot to you since you knew he really wasn’t very touchy - to randomly dropping kisses on your forehead or telling you how much he loved you. Seunghyun tried his best to make your day as perfect as possible and you had had the best time today.

“But it’s not over yet.” he murmured in his deep voice that sent shivers down your spine as locked the door of your apartment behind you. You turned around, curious as to what else he had planned for today when you caught his heated stare that was slowly looking you up and down. You swallowed, feeling your whole body warm up at his appraisal. He proceeded to walk towards you leisurely, predatory even, and it made you even more aware of what he was planning to do with you – to you.

When he finally reached you he reached out and skimmed his index finger down your throat, your skin blazing in the wake of his touch. He leaned in and tilted his head as he slowly began kissing down your throat, following the path of fire his touch had left behind. You began feeling lightheaded and held onto his broad shoulders to steady yourself. At your reaction to his simple touch he chuckled, a deep and low sound that seemed to emanate from his chest and radiate into your very own body, making you feel like jelly.

He reached out his hands and splayed them around your waist, tugging you infinitely closer to him until your chest was pressed against his. He placed his mouth directly next to your ear and began speaking in a deep and husky voice.

“Since today was for you tonight will be for me, understand jagiya?” he told you softly yet sternly, igniting a passion deep in your veins. You could barely focus on the words he was saying since his hands had been exploring your body before they finally settled on the curve of your bottom. He seemed to be waiting for your response, finally you nodded you head but he lightly smacked your .

“Yes, Seunghyun.” you whispered in a voice you barely recognised as your own when you realised your mistake. Desire, as well as his arresting voice, had made your head fuzzy and it seemed that he found it rather amusing - he knew what effect he had on you. He chuckled lightly and bit your ear, making your insides heat up and clench in anticipation.

You weren’t disappointed as the rest of the night was spent wrapped up in each other, limbs intertwined, in a rhythm as old as time it.