A promise to Kyuhyun

Full Moon

Next morning , Seohyun has come early in the morning because today is the dance practice exam which makes her quite tense and scared . The problem is the confidence that she has still less .

" Akh ! Part of this song , I can not ! The music is too fast and .... "

Seohyun playing back music, and start training from scratch. Quite tiring . But she tried to believe in her to pass the exam well .

Dancing with a beautiful body . Every movement she continued to try to explore with the music on offer . Moment she jumped , run like a ballerina , and perform movements gorgeous. Disheveled hair adds to the charm of the beautiful in possessed.

Sweating profusely after nearly an hour she practiced. Felt thirsty , she run towards a large bag to sip a bottle of water she’s carrying .



Kriiiiiiiiiing ... Kriiiiiiing ...
 


" Yoboseyo " , Seohyun greeted when he received a call from someone .

" ......."

" Ah , I am practicing in the choreography class . You’re at my home Siwon oppa ? "

" ........ "

" You want to come here ? Hm , okay . If you are here, call me .. "

 

Pip !

 

Pondering the thought of what she has just heard . Siwon oppa come to her home this morning . He does not usually like this , even to call to find the whereabouts of Seo . It is strange to her .

" Err .. Seo Never mind ! Come to practice again ! Yes ! Fighting! "

She shook her head to forget passing strange mind , do not want that to ruin concentration practice today . This afternoon , all she has to prove it . Seo is not looking for a woman who want to be popular by getting relationsip with Kyu . Like gossip which is very widespread in SM Campus International these days .

Not the first time she heard every slur behind compliments about herself, very fortunate to be a lover of Cho Kyuhyun . Yes , she is very lucky to have the one Kyu is so stubborn and very selfish . But really she never took the opportunity to become famous .

" Hoshh .. Hoshh .. so exhausted! .. " , she said with panting breath with knees holding while managing breath .

"You 've worked hard Seo .. " , she stop when she heard someone in the corner of the room , standing with his hands in his trouser pockets as he leaned on the door .



Automatic Seo waved at him and run over . Slightly bowed in greeting , then smiled as he started to walk closer to her.

" No need to greet me like that, Seo .. "

" Ah , anio Oppa . I have to do it because you are -"

“Cause I’m the son of the owner of SM Campus International , so you mean hm ? "

" Ehm .. Yeah , about that .. like .. "

" Come on Seohyun .. I'm tired of hearing the phrase what I am. It made me not have a friend . "

Seohyun smiled a little , then looked down to keep sight of Siwon . Siwon chuckledto  look her innocent behavior . Adorable.

" Seo , you know I do not like with a distance . Especially about social status , I never questioned . Because I need a friend . "

" Oppa .. Sorry if my attitude makes you feel uncomfortable .. I really did not mean to - "

" Ah no no no. You do not need to apologize , I just want you to be fair to me, as a friend . "

" ....... "

" Okay , okay .. sorry if I'm a little pushy . "

" Ah do not Oppa ! I just felt a little ..... awkward to think of you as a friend . As you know I have only have a good friend , and she’s Tiffany, your lover . I'm not used to having male friends . "

" Hahaha .. so that's your reason ? You're really plain Seo , I mean is I want to be a good friend and there is no other intention than to make friends with you . "

" Oh ? Oppa , you misunderstood again .. Ugh , how to explain to you huh ? "

" Araseo .. Araseo .. Hehehe I already understand what you mean , I just wanted joking , lost awkward .. " , Siwon sincere smile with a wink of his right .

Seo chuckled as she closed with the back of her hand .

"You had your breakfast ? "

" Not .. Oppa why ? "

" Me neither , how about breakfast together ? "

" Well ? I and Oppa ? No no .. I can not . "

" MWO? Why ? I 've told you if I - "

" I do not want someone to see us, so there are other negative thoughts . You know the rumors that are circulating right? About my relationship with Kyu . "

" Hm ? Yeah , I know .. and that's what I want to talk to you . I want to discuss things until I came to your house this morning Seo ... "

Seohyun thought , so all is because he wanted to discuss Kyuhyun ? His brother is stubborn and selfish is that? This looks like a pretty serious conversation . Even till the morning comes just want to talk about Kyu ? Is this a bad sign ? Or ...

" Hello Seo ? How ? Do you want to ? "

Seohyun without realizing, she was daydreaming and ignoring Siwon is currently awaiting a response from her .

" But ... "

" Aishh you like a waste of time . "

Siwon quickly took the bag Seo , then pulled her hand out of the practice room . They walked quickly so no one will notice , because let's face it , Siwon do not want to add burden to Seohyun mind if there are more new gossip is not good at hearing about Seo .

When they reached the cafe which is not too far from campus , Siwon ordered it some food for their breakfast .

" Oppa , sorry if I'm really annoying you .. "

" Seo , just do it . I want you to think of me as a friend , okay? "

Seohyun nodded slowly , sighed .

" Seo , there are things that I wanted to ask you .. "

Seo heart begin to beat irregularly , is worried by the question of which will she heard Siwon this time . Bit of a spooky atmosphere for her.

" Do you really love Kyu ? "

 

Deg !
 


True ! Guessed right once ! That question has crossed her mind . She has guessed before Siwon said that .

" Oh .. ? "

" Ah sorry Seo ..  if my questions make you become tense or scared .. I just want to make sure what I feel for this .. "

" Feel ? Oppa mean ? "

This time Siwon sighed deeply, then bit her away . Then unknowingly , he knocked table , look doubts in himself .

" I was just seeing if you're feeling a little ... forced to undergo all of these Seo .. "

 

Deg !
 


This time feels her heart stopped beating , her breath as missing . Seo painstakingly control the flavor that comes from the heart .

" I can not bear to see you like this constantly Seo .. "

" ..... "

" Do you really feel happy with Kyu ? "

" ...... "

" Seo , when you impose your feelings for someone , then your life will not be quiet . It's uncomfortable isn’t it? "

" Oppa , why are you suddenly givng me a question like that ? "

" I just wanted to make sure if you , really love my brother .. Sorry if I sound like an evil to you . But I, as an eldest brother in the family of Cho , want my brother happy . Also you Seohyun .. "

" I ? why ? "

" Seo , I know you are very depressed with all the rude attitudes of Kyu . But maybe that's one way he expresses his love for you, how he so desperately wants you .. All he felt is so great , and the feeling has become so powerful to you , completely. "

" ....... "

" Oppa .. I .. "

"You do not need to cover it again , it's all not a secret for me and tiffany .. "

" Tiffany ? "

" Honestly, I feel bad when talking about your relationship with him . I was ashamed , embarrassed by Kyu attitude that always makes you act in a rude attitude . Tiffany often protested and she could not bear to see you like this .. Indeed, her protest was not directed at me , but I'm ... Tiffany.... I'm afraid to be away from me by seeing Kyu attitude like that . I'm afraid if she hate me later . "

Seohyun widened in surprise , this statement makes her so shock . Siwon ? Apparently he is so afraid of losing Tiffany . Yes , the fear that he felt very redundant . But it is fair to those who are in love . A thousand reasons will appear when they love and are afraid of losing .

" Oppa .. sorry ... "

" Maybe I look strong and tough , but about love , I'm feeble Seo .. I want you to stay with Kyu , I really wish you could continue to fall in love with him .. But I also can not see you constantly feel pressured by the selfishness of Kyu. "

" Oppa , sorry if you feel scared to have to like it .. "

"So, do you love Kyu ? "

" I'm ... Emm .. I .. "

" Seo , you do not need to impose the will if you're tired of all this "

" ...... "

" I do like this because only know, I see Kyu so keep and cherish a girl up like this . And you're the only girl who getting love in a year .. "

" Really? Oppa, Are you serious ? "

Siwon nodded justify talk to Seohyun .

" So , what's your answer ? "

Seohuyn playing on her fingers , biting her lip . She do not want to give the wrong answer . She sits nervously , feeling a little sick to hear Siwon statement . But why did he feel that it's time to be honest ?

Honest in a situation that almost ruined her life comfort . Honest at heart who was quite tired with all the facts , as demonstrated in Siwon just now . Siwon is not wrong , but what it means all speech Siwon is true ?

" Oppa , I will survive and remain in love with all the drawback of Kyu.. "

A promise is made ​​by her , saying it is a grip Seohyun to be with accompany Kyu . Without them know , someone is stalking them earlier .

.

.


 

*12.00 AM KST*

 

All students has thronged the level 3 exam room dance these days , where they can test up to the next level . Seen from some students are busy memorizing choreography they have made .

" Seohyun ! "

Seohyun turned around , it turns out Tiffany is running towards where she stood now . Right in front of the exam room .

"What your number ? "

"Soon my turn .. "

" It ! You wear this ! "

" MWO ? Amulet necklace ? "

" This is not just any amulet necklace Seo , this will help you to have good luck ! hehehe "

" Aigo ... You still believe in kind of it ? Ckckck "

Suddenly the sound of one of the staff mentioning the name of Seohyun . It's time . She will not waste the opportunity.

Soon she run and entered the room . All is silent when Seohyun bow to the teacher appraisal . Felt nervous and a little hesitant , but Seo trying to reduce a sense of it and keep concentration .

Music begin to be heard , Seo moving to the rhythm that comes out . Firstly she felt awkward and a bit shy , but after following almost halved music , she begin to enjoy in every movement has to be prepared .

Suddenly a memory come to mind for a moment .

" Why do you like that thing shaped half ? "

" Because it is a sign of loneliness . "

 


Zeg !
 


Instantly Seohyun loses her concentration , she became incoherent as her thoughts became chaotic because of the memories . Her choreography a bit chaotic, she tried to handle the dance , but failed .

Music is still playing , she is still looking for other ideas to overcome the bad things that could happen now . But it's useless , dance movement that she became very chaotic because it does not match with the rhythm of music .

" STOP ! " , Command testers with a relaxed yet loud .

Then come the rowdy cheers outdoors who saw the incident , shame Seohyun . She felt ashamed of herself for failing to do her mission this time . Tiffany also became confused why Seohyun can be very sloppy in this exam .

" I beg you ... give me a chance . I 'll do it better than before .. "

" No! This has become our rules . When we feel you are not dancing to the rhythm and you even look chaotic , Seo Joo Hyun . "

" I beg .. Give me a second chance .. "

All cheered like Seohyun failed , they like the emotion that was buried for this . Seohyun is a pretty smart girl at the junior college level , so many who envied her .

" Second chance ? Seohyun may not, HAHAHA POOR GIRL ! "

Heard shouts one girl with short hair stood in the crowd . All laugh with Seohyun carelessness .

Seohyun growled, she clenched her hands . Trying not intentionally provoked emotions that they create. Yes , the haters .

" Please get out of here . There are many students who are waiting for their turn not only yourself Seo Joo Hyun .. "

Back mocking cheers sounded , Seohyun bowed greetings . Then goes limp out of the room . Her face looked very sad and disappointed .

" Indeed you thought who you are? Secon chance delish asked to repeat the mistake ? Ck ! Embarrassing ! "

A nosy girl scolded her when out of the room . Not bear to hear , Seohyun looked at her sharply . Slightly narrowed her eyes .



" Ugh .. Are you angry ? Omo ... I'm afraid ! Do not stir at Kyu .. I'm really scared of you Seohyun .. HAHAHAHA "

Again she heard the sentence like this , why is she upset her personal life always have to associate with Kyu ? Can they think clearly and do not spoil the mood of Seo ?
 

She could not bear to leave the room and the building running . She does not careTiffany called her repeatedly .

Until she is in near empty building behind the SM campus buildings . She is crying uncontrollably , feeling very embarrassed by the failure to achieve the target she had made ​​. Sorry for lost concentration . And poor , she could not prove that the gossip is wrong .

" Seohyun !"

" Akh ! You scared me .. "

" You dont hear my call from last or pretended not to hear ? "

" Ah mianhae .. "

"Come on Seo , do not need you listen to what they say are not educated it .. "

" I'm upset Tiffany ! "



" But you did your best .. Moreover assessor decision has not come out , you still have a chance Seo .. "

Seohyun paused , rightly said Tiffany . The assessment team did not say that she failed , just ask Seo to stop .

" EOH ? I heard music sound . Tiffany , did you hear it ? "

" Hm ? Not . "

Seohyun look at back toward the sound source . Source of the noise coming from the empty building right behind them both . Seohyun slowly approached the building .

" Seohyun .. "

" Shhh .... "

Tiffany tried to prevent Seo , Seo curiosity continues approached the building . Quietly peered door that is not locked .

Seen some guys are busy practicing dance with music is pretty good at hearing . They danced with a fairly complex movement . And it makes them look cool .



" They who? SM students ? "

" Yes , but .. "

" Their dance so cool . I like . Also their music , it makes me want to follow the rhythm . "

" Seo come on , let's go home .. "

" I wonder , who are they ? "

" It does not matter .. "

" Wae ? You do not want to tell me ? "

" Why do you talk so ? "

" I know you must know about them .. Come on Tiffany .. "

Seo “puppy eyes” is issued , Tiffany finally can not stand the seduction of her friend .

" Ara , I 'll let you know .. They are a group unit commonly called.... EXO K.. A group of fairly well-known in the field of dance and the world of the night .. "

" But I never heard of them "

"Yes , I'm still new to know .. "

Suddenly the door opened , Seo and tiffany shocked .

" Who are you ? ? ! ", some namja shouted to the girls.

 

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exo will be shown later, and what will be happen for the next? Is that interisting enough  to you chingu? Say something for this chapter ^^ I hope you guys love and comment as well *bowed*