SeoKyu Moment

Full Moon

 

So scorching sun enters each classroom of SM art , although it still only cold air still felt by all citizens of Seoul. Seen a young girl is busy with her cell phone, playing with the touch screen, occasionally shifting to the left , right , up , down .

Her face seems serious about the game she was doing to kill the boredom this afternoon at the crucial moment.

" Akh! I lost again! ", She shrieked in disgust.

Then she looked at her watch around her wrist. Watch’s unique and beautiful, a gift from someone special in her life. Smiled as she looked at the clock and a small chuckle, remembering the moment when namja ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I'm sorry if I - "

" Oppa ! You s*ck at all! I do not believe if you really forget the most important day of my life! "

" Well ~ I do not so mean  chagiya ... "

" Go! I do not want to see you again! "

" Mwoya ? Andwae ! Yak yak yak ~ It was late because I had to look for thing that you really want chagi .. "

"A thing ? "

" Open the box, then you will know what I mean.. "

Click!

" O - oppa ... "

" You like ? "

" Of course I love it.. ! Oppa, it is very expensive .. How can you - "

" Aishh, did you forget your boyfriend is the son of the famous art college in seoul EOH?? "

" Lol.. funny once you oppa .. "

" Funny ? Not cool ? "

" No, you're not cool at all .. "

" Yak ! How can you speak like that to your boyriend EOH ? ? "

" Of course I can .. Because you are not cool, but you're.. awesome .. "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instantly beautiful reverie is lost when a hand wrapped around her waist from behind with a soft, she could feel a thin lip touching her cheek . Red tinge finally came out, she know who is doing this . And it's not the first time she is in hug like this, but somehow she still feel embarrassed and feel great vibe from her heart .

" You've been waiting a long time, hm ? "

" Yes , ah .. not Oppa .. "

" Lie to me huh ? "

Then he flipped their positions to face now, looking at each other and give a smile death on the girl.

" Seo - ah .. Sorry if it made ​​you wait a long time .. "

" EOH ? Not Oppa .. Gwenchanayo .. "

Feeling exasperated with the behavior lover always like this, he pinched Seohyun chubby cheeks gently.

" Aigo ... You know what? In times like this you lie you look so cute .. "

 

Bluish ~
 


It re- emerged red hue, Seohyun looked down embarrassed and reluctant her lover again .

" Still embarrassed by my attitude,  hm ? "

" A - ah yes that .. "

" Araseo ... Araseo .. Are you hungry ? How about we have lunch at the restaurant where my dad's friend? Not too far from here .. "

" I do not want to eat heavy food Oppa .. "

Namja’s raised eyebrow to hear what his lover said, is strange when Seohyun says not want a heavy meal. Seohyun does not usually like this, when it comes to food, she would immediately enthusiastic, but today she looks different .

"Do you diet ? "

Seohyun nodded doubt without looking namja. Of course it makes this namja laughing and amused to hear if his girlfriend perform that kind of stupid and pointless .

" Yak Oppa ~ Do not laugh .. "

" Hahahaha .. Sorry sorry ... I just .. pfhht .. lol .. "

" Kyu Oppa !"

" Ahhaha .. Okay okay , I'm not laughing anymore . Hmpfhh .. hihi .. I just find it funny to hear you want to do- "

" Stupid and useless , that's what you want to tell me right ? "

Kyuhyun still chuckled and closed his mouth to stifle a laugh that could have come back . Seohyun who see Kyuhyun behavior that still laughing, immediately pursing .

"You know that, right ? Why are you still doing it ? "

" I want to give my best to you Oppa .. "

" Best ? You're such Special, that is more than the best for me,  dear .. "

Seohyun silent, her brain started working and remembered what her classmates recently about the ideal woman for a man who is well established. The kind of woman who approached the PERFECT word, it can be defined by Seohyun and her friends .

The ideal body is an important thing to her as a dancer, although still categorized Junior, no harm in it held the best for something that her love ? Kyuhyun would love it and it can make Kyuhyun feel proud of having a lover who is very proportional right?

" Seo ? You’re daydreaming ? "

" Ah ? Yes - oh ! Not Oppa .. "

" Hmm ... lie to me again ? What are you thinking about hm ? Someone is bothering you? "

Quickly shook her head to answer Kyu , she know if Kyu reluctant to giving out a warning to anyone who dared to disturb his love, Seohyun .

" And then? "

Seo feel more confused, she could not deny that there is the fear of losing Kyu with gossip circulating recently. Kyu must have sensed lie Seohyun 's face today. Absolutely she may not tell this to Kyuhyun, right ? More and look stupid ?

" Hhh .. araseo .. then you want to eat? "

Seo looked at Kyu fast, she is feeling guilty for Kyu to be feeling a little upset because of her strange and always introvert. Seohyun really confused now .

" I .. I want to go home .. "

"Home ? Why ? "

" I - I just.. "

" Seo , whether all that secret you're hiding things from me that I do not let know ? ? Seo, you drive me crazy .. Do not you aware of that? ? "

Seohyun just head down, not daring to look Kyuhyun whose face changed . Kyuhyun's face is scary enough that it started to look angry and upset .

" Tsk ! It’s always like this .. ! You no longer love me EOH ? ? "

" Oppa .. Why .. Why are you talking like that ? ? "

" Your behavior, you look weird Seo.. What actually happened to you ? "

" I just feel tired .. "

" Tired ?? You're tired of having my relationship with me EOH ? ? ? "

"No. .. My intention is not so Oppa .. "

" Then what do you mean ? ? ? ! Speak clearly! "

Seohyun back down clutching her hands . Fear, she is afraid if Kyuhyun begin emotions like this . Seohyun somehow impossible to describe the reason . She knows if Kyuhyun so lazy responding to something which is uncertain , gossip that kind of thing , right?

" We go home now ! "

Kyuhyun tightly hold on Seohyun by the hand and walked quickly to the car in the parking lot not far from them . Honestly, Seo feeling sick with a fairly rough treatment of Kyu in this time . Kyu is not the first time doing this , Seo still not used but she could not do anything but surrender .

 

I'm sorry Kyu ..
Sorry if I still like to make you upset ..
I just wanted to be the best for you ..
Because I do not want to lose you ..

 

@@@

 

To the next morning..

 

" Seo - ah ... ! "

" Hm? .. "

" See my drawing .. Eotte ? Is this good? "

" Hmm ? Weird .. "

" MWO ? ? You said it’s weird ? ? "

" Yeah , I do not like the shape .. "

" But I like Seo .. "

" Why do you like that thing shaped half ? "

" Because it is a sign of loneliness . "

" Really ? "

" Yes , and I liked it . "

 

 



Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ..................



Ringing alarm clock wake her dream, she opened her eyes lazily and find the source of the noise and then turn it off . Blinked eyes for a moment she is aware that her soul is still half- hovering , time show at 7:00 AM . Looks like she really felt tired because she attended dance classes at the campus yesterday .

This exercise is quite hard and somewhat tiring , it is usually done by all teachers in SM,  but certainly not for their students .

" Arghhh .. I'm still sleepy .. "

Seohyun slowly sit down and massaged gently her neck is still sore . Her body still felt tired , rest a night is not enough to restore power this morning .

For a moment she paused to remember something she had just experienced . Dream , she tried to remember the dream that she feels ever happened before . But it is not too obvious because after all she was in a state of unconsciousness . How could she remember clearly about her night dream ?

She won a mobile phone lying on a small table near the bed , a little disappointed to see a blank screen with no messages and missed calls . Yes , Kyuhyun’s still mad at her . Seohyun snorted softly and begin to rise from sleep .

Almost one year she established the love with Kyuhyun, but it is still difficult to be open with her ​​lover . Probably due to his sensitive nature, makes Seo should think again if it will do say something .

And strangely difficult to escape from Kyuhyun, because of love ? She is not sure about it .

" Arghh .. I should do - "

The steps stopped when she stepped on the foot in the hall to the bathroom, there are readily available breakfast and a glass of milk neatly arranged on a small table nearby.

Seohyun walked slowly, Kyuhyun could do it?

She smiled after seeing there is a piece of paper away from the table . Written sentences and memorized dross she knows who the author of this paper .

 

Sorry if I'm too emotional to you yesterday .

You're so tired , that I come in the early morning you do not wake up ..

I do not have the heart to wake you, so I just be prepared breakfast for you honey ..

Hope you like it chubby cheeks ^ ^

 love you <3

- Kyu -

 

 

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ Finally I've updated it! Kyaaa~ Is that good or bad?? Okay,  I have no time to write Seohyun fanfic for a long time. Hope you enjoy and gimme your comments on below ne? ^^ Support me please~ Gomawo /Bowing/