Nightmare

My Vampire and My Slayer

Vampires. Bloodsuckers. They must all die.                  

                        saw herself. It was talking to her. Her other self was full of hate and vengeance.

 

She saw Sunny turned to dust. There was Kai, his face was unreadable. "Kai?," she ran to him but he turned to dust as she hugged him. Kris was there too - he tried to go to her but the same thing happened to him.

 

Noooooooooooooo! She screamed in despair. "What's happening?" she asked her other self.

 

"You are meant for a greater purpose                              . You were made for humanity to survive."

 

Oblivion is the key. Once they all vanish, the pain will be forgotten. The world can start anew without the cruel vampires.

 

"That can't be! I won't let you!                  screamed at the other one.

 

"You won't be able to stop it. You and I are one. You are the OBLIVION."

 

                      woke up from the bad dream. She felt awful and her chests hurting. Breathe, she told herself. Kai turned to dust along with Sunny and Kris. She lost people close to her in that dream. She'd die with Kai if he were to die. She can't live without him. And why was Kris there in her dream?

 

Dang it! She couldn't put all the pieces together. Her family should know as soon as possible.

 

*

 

Kris didn't ride with them to school.                  was worried. He never failed to come with them or if there are times, he'd tell them ahead of time. Byunghee was in his usual self. She must find the time to tell them. Her palpitations seem to happen more frequently now. I need to know more.

 

She's scared but she must be strong. Kai promised to stay with her no matter what. That gave her a moments comfort for the day. She cannot afford to lose the people she loves. Not of her own doing, not the OBLIVION.

 

She was walking with her mind somewhere.                     felt a peck on her lips. It was Kai, smiling brightly at her. He never fails to make her heart skip a beat. I love him.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

 

"I need to tell you something..."