Seohyun's Brother

My Vampire and My Slayer

Seohyun's older brother and only sibling Cheondung waited for her by the river. They have phased from wolf to human form. He was furious. He grabbed her then throwed her to the river.

 

"What were you doing young lady?!" He went to the river with her. "His scent was all over you! And you're in your heat cycle!"

 

"Oppa! I'm sorry," she said teary eyed. "I wanted to see him. I felt him near here so I took the chance."

 

"You are the daughter of the alpha Seohyun!"

 

"I know, but Oppa, his my mate! The one I've been telling you about."

 

"That halfling called Kris?"

 

"Oppa!"

 

A chuckle came out from his throat. He finally calmed down. Cheondung hugged her little sister. "So you finally found him again after all this time?"

 

"Yes, and I told him not to meet me for 6 weeks."

 

"Good. Come on, Dad's looking for you."

 

They've been keeping watch of him. It was hard for them to accept that Seohyun imprinted on a halfling. He was part vampire and vampires are there enemies. And the pack had absolute laws. No wolf touches another wolf's imprintee. If an imprintee is killed, the imprinter will never be able to forget or forgive the person responsible for the death. In the case of the killer being another pack member, whether purposefully or by accident, the inevitable result is a fight to the death.

 

A wolf will never imprint on another once it had done so with the one it was supposed to live the rest of it's life with. It is believed that a shape-shifter imprints on the person with whom he has the best chance to reproduce. It has also been noted that the imprintee feels incomplete without the wolf nearby.

 

*

 

Kris went home feeling better this time. But then, he needed to contemplate of his behavior. He could feel his fangs were ready to emerge. He was thirsty for Seohyun's blood and only hers. If only mom was alive.

 

He was living with his grandmother now and he never bothered to ask about who he really was. He wanted to live a normal life, guess it's not meant for him. Kris decided to sleep his thoughts away but with the lady wolf in his dreams. He already wants to see her.