Chapter 2

Crazy Love

Lunch time

The three guys sat at the place where they always hang out everytime with their lunch.

"So hyung how is your classes have been?"Taemin asked brightly as he chew on his food.

Hyunjoong let out a sign,"very annoying and irritating..."He lean back agains't the chair,"Its only the beginning of the school year and im already starting to hate on my teacher."

"Why is that hyung?"Luhan asked.

Hyunjoong started to tell them what happened in class.

Flashback

"And the last partner for this project would be......Im yoona and Kim hyun joong,"

A loud gasp and yelling can be heard from the girls showing their dissapointment.

Yoona smiled a bit but still unsure if she's happy about this, I mean she partnered up with a very silent and cold guy so.

Hyunjoong on the other hand got started by the sudden announcement, his eyes widen with what the teacher said cause first of all, he use to and likes working alone by himself in any project at all.

He stood up raising his hand."Sesangnim..I don't need and want any partner for this project...I will work alone,"He demanded as everyone's attention went to him.

Yoona pouted watching him silently from the side slightly dissapointed.

The teacher shook her head,"No you will not work alone...this project needs to be done with 2 people,"

"I can do this project by myself...I will work alone,"Hyunjoong protested back but the teacher was just not having any of it.

"You will work with a partner and thats it, if you don't I'll fail you in this project,"

Hyunjoong gritted his teeth as he shook his head not believing what the teacher just said, he got no choice but to agree, this will be something new for him since its his first time working a project with someone specially a girl.

End of flashback.

"Oh that for you hyung..and your not gonna believe that same thing happened to both of us,"Luhan told hyunjoong after hearing his story.

"Yah..how does that ? Thats actually daebak working with a girl,"Taemin protested to them."And hyung this might actually help you with your attitude problem towards girls plus you said that she pretty right."

"Yah you rascal whats the problem with my attitude? and when did I said she's pretty?"Hyunjoong's eyes widen.

"A while ago remember you said your partnered up with the annoying pretty girl who's sitting besides you,"Taemin clarified showing his good memory.

"Tsk...whatever,"Hyunjoong ignored him and turns to luhan."What about you? you said that were the same."

Luhan started to tell them what happened in his class.

Flashback

"Luhan and Park Chorong...you two would be working together as a partner for this project,"The teacher said then moved on to announce the next pair.

Luhan's eyes widen at what the teacher said and his nervousness starting to go up again.

Chorong who heard what the teacher said let out a smile.

She have been trying to talk to luhan ever since the class started asking him all kind of question and he only give a short answer to her.

Luhan already felt a sweat on his forehead just thinking about them together and talking to each other.

He's already shy and nervous enough with them sitting together and her asking him question and all but now he has to work with her.

He was so deep in his own thoughts that he didn't even hear the bell rang for lunch.

Chorong started to pack her things and glance at him, she smiled again seeing him and gently tapped him on his shoulder.

Luhan went back to his senses when he felt someone tapped him on his shoulder. He slowly looked at to chorong's side.

"I guess we'll be working together,"With that Chorong took her bag and started to walked towards the door, luhan's was just watching her.

She stopped mid way and looked back at luhan and said,"See you later....cutie,"Then winked before continuing her walked out the door.

Luhan was frozen on his seat as he watch her dissapear out the door. He had goosebumps started to feel sweat all over his body and forehead as his face turns red like an apple.

End of flashback.

Luhan felt goosebumps hit him again as he finished telling them what happened.

"Thats really good for you,"Taemin said after hearing his story again.

"Yah..what do you mean good for me? Can't you see my goosebumps right now?"Luhan pointed at his arm.

"It can help you with your problem with girls like that you see that goosebumps right now and your shyness,"Taemin explained.

"What do you mean problem?Tsk...I just have different reaction to girls from you.."Luhan said.

"Yeah...just because we have different reaction to girls from you doesn't mean its a problem,"Hyunjoong added siding with luhan as he put his arm around him.

"Its a problem because you suppose to treat girl kindly and polite,"Taemin fought back.

"Whatever you want to think,"Hyunjoong ended it.

"But guys...arent you gonna ask me how my class went?"Taemin pouted as his the only one who didn't say what happened in class.

"Let me guess...you annoy everyone in your class specially the one sitting next to you,"Luhan blurted out.

"Yah..everyone loves talking to me,"

"Fine...what happened in your class then?"Hyunjoong asked.

Taemin smiled brightly as he started to tell them.

Flashback

"Son naeun and Lee Taemin...you two will work together as a partner for this project,"

Naeun's eyes widen at disbelief at what she's hearing right now.

She was paired up with this guy who's been annoying her since the class started asking her so many questions.

"No this can't be happening to me,"She yelled to herself then shook her head.

Taemin on the other hand was smilling ear to ear after hearing what the teacher said.

He was dissapointed that she just answer his question with a short nod or sometimes no response.

Now they'll be working together, there's no way she could avoid his talking to him this time.

Naeun who still lost in thoughts didn't hear the bell rang for lunch until she felt someone tapped her shoulder from the side.

She looked up to her side and and found taemin smilling ear to ear showing his white teeth.

"Hope we can do good in this project...and talk more,"He kept on smilling at her before standing up with his bag and walked out the door.

Naeun just sat there for a sec. then facepalmed.

End of flashback.

"See im right,"Luhan said right after he finished his story.

"Yah what are you talking about...who knows she might actually like talking to me,"

"Yeah..she actually might...like how she kept on ignoring you.,"Luhan added as taemin glare at him.

"Shut up,"Taemin growled as he continue to eat.

 

*****

 

The three girls were sitting on the bench outside near a tree as they seatled their food on the table in front of the bench.

"So how's your classes have been?"Yoona asked the two as she started to eat from her lunch box. The three of them always bring lunch from home.

"Mine has been good."Chorong said brightly as she continue to chew on her kimchi,"Im sitting and partnered up with this shy but really cute guy"

"I thought your into more expressive and friendly guy?"Yoona asked raising her brows at her.

Chorong didn't answer instead kept on eating.

Yoona just shook her head."What about you naeun-ah?"

"Terrible..im sitting and partnered up with this really annoying guy who won't stop talking and asking me questions,"Naeun spoke as she continue to eat.

"Wait aren't you very talkative too? didn't you talk?"Chorong asked this time.

"I don't know, I mean he kept on talking making me speechless and I felt wierd about it,"

"Looks like someone found their match,"Chorong teased a bit earning a glare from naeun.

"What do you mean match?...tsk whatever,"

"Well either way your still lucky,"Yoona said making both of them look at her in confusion.

"Why is that unnie?"Naeun asked.

"Im sitting and partnered up with this handsome guy who doesn't talk and very cold,"Yoona said sadly.

"You called him handsome?"Chorong trying to teased a bit but yoona is very opened girl.

"Yeah handsome but very cold,"Yoona replied quickly.

"Woah...unnie this is really crazy..if only we could switch up,"Naeun said.

They continued to eat their lunch while still chatting of course.

 

*****

 

The boys just finished their lunch and there's still a couple of minutes left before the next class start.

"Guys lets go and walked around a bit,"Taemin suggested and they both agreed and followed taemin walked out the door outside.

They were walking around and was about to pass a bench under a huge tree when taemin stopped.

He took a glanced at the girls sitting on that bench and found one very familiar girl.

He walked closer to get a better look and he's possitive that one of the girl was the same girl from the class also his partner.

The two guys who doesn't know a thing just slowly followed him as taemin kept on walking until he's near them.

"Anyeong Naeun-ssi,"Taemin greeted loudly shocking the girls as they look up.

Yoona and Chorong looked at the guy then back to Naeun who's still battling with herself whether to answer him or not.

In the end, she finally did.

"Anyeong,"She bow akwardly still sitting down.

The two guys finally reached as Luhan on his left and Hyunjoong on his right.

The two girls who's attention was on taemin changed to the two guys.

Yoona's eyes widen as she laid her eyes on the guy on his right side, same goes for chorong.

The two guys attention was still on the girl who taemin called but as they looked at the girl thats sitting besides her, they're eyes both widened.

Hyunjoong and Luhan looked at each other with wide eyes.

"NO WAY,"They both said at the same time.

 

 

 


Here's chapter 2 guys, I hope I didn't over do it xDD

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

I love reading some feedbacks from you guys so don't forget to comment!!!