Chapter 1

Crazy Love

It was a nice and bright morning for students to start school.

Everyone is busy chatting with their friends, hanging out at their favorite spot waiting for the bell to ring.

RINGGGGGG!!!!!!

The bell finally rang making the students gather their stuff heading to class.

"Alright guys...remember same spot at lunch,"

"Arraso hyung....its really a pity we don't have the same classes together,"Luhan said.

"De hyung...why can't we just have the same classes huh..hyung?"

"Because I don't like being treated different from other students..and taemin-ah its our first day back on school don't be too annoying to your classmates,"Hyunjoong reminded him.

"I know hyung you don't have to tell me...and its not like they don't like it,"Taemin smirked.

They said their goodbyes one last time before heading to different direction towards their classes.

 

"Alright girls...remember same spot under the tree bench at lunch,"

"Arraso we already know that unnie,"Naeun said back.

"De..its like we got short term memories or something,"Chorong added.

"Yah..I was just making sure,"Yoona growled back to them."Ok we might get late to our classes..."

They said their final goodbyes before heading to their different classes.

 

*****

Taemin walked towards his class saying hi to everyone as he knows them and they definitely knows him.

He entered the classroom and some of the girls were staring at him while he just didn't mind them.

He took a seat on one of the empty chairs at the back and immedietely started to talk to the person in front of him.

Naeun just entered a very cloud classroom and looked around to find a seat.

She found an empty seat on the back near the window and quickly walked towards and sat on it without saying a word just looking out the window.

Taemin who's busy chatting didn't even noticed her presence until he stopped and took a small glaced to his left and found a girl with a long black hair sitting beside him.

Doing what he always does, he gently tapped that girl's shoulder.

"Annyeong,"

The girl slowly turns to her right and found a guy looking a him with a smile that shows all his teeth.

She gave a slight akward bow to him then turns to her left to look out the window again.

Taemin who's dissapointed with the girl's response quickly tapped her shoulder again.

"Im taemin....whats your name?"

The girl again slowly turns to her right to see that person smilling at her again.

She thought that if she didn't answer now he probably will kept on going so she decided to answer him.

"N-Naeun,"

"Nice to meet you,"

He shook her hands, she quickly pulled her hands away."D-De,"

She quickly looked away and eyed the window again.

"Aish..why is this guy so annoying,"She mumbled.

Taemin on the other hand noticed what the girl did and smiled to himself.

"Cute,"He thought to himself.

 

*****

Luhan walked into his classroom smilling but as soon as he entered he immedietely got quiete while girls greeted him.

Chorong slowly entered a not very loud classroom and found a empty seat midway the room and quickly took a seat on it.

She looked around and found most of the students were quiete.

"This is probably the smart students but why im here,"She thought to herself as she lay her head to her right and found a guy sitting quietely, having nothing else to do she decided to talk to him.

"Anyeohaseyo, im Chorong,"She said brightly holding her hand out for him, the guy slowly turns to her then look at her hands thats out for him.

The guy was shy but not rude or anything and he didn't want to make a bad impression. 

He gulped down his saliva before slowly taking her hands nervously.

"I-Im..Luhan,"He spoke lowering his head down.

"Nice to meet you.."

"Hm...De,"He replied as he pulled back his hand quickly placing them to his pocket.

Just in time the teacher entered the class room and started to assign them work on the board.

Luhan took a pencil out of his bagpack and a notebook to write on.

While putting the backpack bag down, he accidentally elbowed the pencil making it fall into his left.

He gently bent down to pick it up when another hand did the same thing making their hands touched each other.

He looked up to see the owner of that hand and it was Chorong,luhan still frozen at the spot when she continued to pick up the pencil then he went back to his senses and quickly snatched the pencil away from her hands.

"T-Thank you,"He said blushing intensely running his eyes into different places,"Aish..its only the first day and its already like this...and whats wrong with this girl,"He muttered.

Chorong just watched him in amusement knowing whats going on.

"Cute,"She thought giggling to herself.

 

            *****

Hyunjoong walked into the classroom with his bag over his shoulder and went straight to take a seat not minding the looks that the girls were giving him and just closed his eyes while crossing his arm around his chest waiting for the teacher..

Yoona reached the classroom with smiles on her face, she quickly took a seat at the back where an empty seat is.

Making friends was her thing so the first thing she did was greet the person sitting next to her.

"Annyeong,"She waved smilling to the person next to her but got no response.

"My name is Yoona, whats yours?"She asked as she gently tapped the guys shoulder.

Hyunjoong heard someone called him from the side but just ignored it like he always do but then he felt someone tapped him on the shoulder.

He snapped to his side to find a beautiful girl with a long wavy hair sitting besides him.

He gave her his usual cold stare signaling her that he doesn't want to talk.

Yoona was in daze to see his handsome face that she didn't even notice his cold stare.

She finally went back to her senses like nothing happened and tapped him again on his shoulder like nothing happened.

"Whats your name?"

Again hyunjoong felt another tapped on his shoulder, he again looked to the side to find the girl again.

"Can you please not bother me?,"He said calmly.

Yoona looked at him confusely."Eh?"

"I SAID DON'T BOTHER ME," He almost yelled as other student's attention went to them.

"Annoying girl,"He thought to himself looking away.

This time yoona finally understood it then looked at the other way.

"Hmp!...such a cold and rude guy,"She muttered to herself pouting while looking out the window.

 

 

 

 


Here's the first chapter hope you enjoyed it!!!!

I love to read some feedbacks from you guys so don't forget to comment!!!

 

xoxo