Chapter 3

I Trusted you so much

Narrator's P.O.V 

 Hana says "Why are you even here it's not like you even care for me since you cheated on me. I'm here becasue I care for you and I want to explain to you what happened. There's nothing to explain I saw everything with my own eyes. Why don't you go back to your new girlfriend? Hana look it wasn't like that my-." Minwoo was cut off because hana had said " THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN I SAW EVERYTHING AND LEAVE ME ALONE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"  Then she ran away she didn't care how much her feet hurts because she was wearing high heels even though she was goo at running in them. Then Minwoo runs after her and grabs her wrist and turned her around fso that she is facing him but she wouldn't look at him she kept on starring at the ground. He says " Hana look you know that I would never cheat on you. My dad is making me get a girlfriend so he arranged for me to go on date with her but I didn't want to so I stayed in my room and then she came in my room I was laying on my bed then she goes on top of me and starts kissing me but I didnt kiss her back. Please baby I'm sorry. It's okay and I forgive you. lets go back to my house." Then the both of them went back to Minwoo's house that girl was still there and she comes up to him and hugs him then she says " Oppa where did you go? Get off of me I never even wanted you here why are you even still here?" she still doesn't  let go of him  then Hana says " if I was you I'd get my out of here and stop hugging my boyfriend. Um who are you. I'm his real girlfriend so get your damn out of here before i do it for you." She ran to the door and put on her shoes then left. Minwoo was shocked that she had said that but he didn't say anything. They went up to his roomand she wore on of his shirts it was about mid thigh lenght and Minwoo was only wearing basketball shorts. Then they both went to sleep.