Chapter 2

I Trusted you so much

   The next morning you and minwoo washed up and went to the dinning room for some breakfast there was pancakes with strawberries on top and orange juice. After the both of you ate they changed their clothes. Minwoo told Hana to wear her white high waisted shorts with a white brallet with her Louis Vuitton purse. Minwoo wore a white dress shirt and the first 3 buttons undone with skinny jeans. After they were both done they went to the mall in Minwoo's black Ferrari. When they got to the mall they went to the shoe store and got Uggs each got a pair. Hana said "Thank you so much baby!" Minwoo said " I'd be more happy if you gave me a kiss on my cheek." Then she reached up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek and held hands. After that they went to Minwoo's house to get her things and put them in her car. They kissed each other good bye and Minwoo said "Bye baby. Do you really have to go?" He pouted "I do baby I'll come tomorrow okay? Okay bye."

Then the next day Hana went to Minwoo's house and she didn't see him outside waiting for her she wondered 'hmm maybe he's still sleeping?' So then she went up to his room then she heard meaning from Minwoo's room and she opened the door. She gasped she could not believe what she was seeing. Minwoo was on top of hisnex girlfriend Hyuna kissing each other, they didn't notice her until she screamed "NO MINWOO I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WE ARE DONE!" Then she throws their couple ring at him she had tears in her eyes her masscarra was running and her eyeliner was smuged. She ran to her car and cried in her car. Then Minwoo ran to her and tries catch up to her. When Hana saw Minwoo come out of his house she started her car and left she swore she would never go back there agian. Minwoo had his car keys with him and followed her car but then he lost her car she was at the club that her father owned and started drinking by the time Minwoo found her in the club sitting on one of the stools she drank more than 4 bottles of Soju but she wasn't drunk at all she took her alcohol very well. He says "Hwang Hana what are you doing here!?!?"