7

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)
   Wallet Incident   
I decided to go shopping fo new clothes to in China where I studied abroad. So I was roaming around the mall when I saw this REALLY cute outfit that was MY size. I went inside the store and took that outfit. Then I started to look around the store.
 
 
*This is so boring. I thought China had one of the Finest Malls in Asia. I was wrong.*
 
        I got bored and went to the cashier to pay for my new outfit. Since I was the kind of girl who wasn't as fond of shopping as other girls were, I
decided to go back to my hotel room.
 
*It's such a nice day out.. Should I take the bus or walk home? Nahh I'll walk. It's hot outside anyway..* 
 
    I took my plastic bag out and started walking down the block. I had reached the corner when I bumped into a guy with sunglasses, a sweater, and a scarf.
 
*Wouldn't he warm or sweating by now?*
 
I looked at him weirdly.
 
*Wait a minute... He looks familiar..*
 
He looked like this:
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcKFwOfV0axtZRMo1yHFJ
 
 
He took one glance at you and started to walk past you in a very fast pace. *Rude much...*
"Yah! You didn't even apologize!! AISH." I yelled. I started walking when I bluntly trip on something.
 
*WHAT THE ACTUAL FU— Wait what the hell is this!? Is this his wallet? Maybe he dropped it while he RUDELY bumped into me.*
 
"HEY MISTER!!! YOU DROPPED YOUR WALLET!!!!!" I started running after him. He looked back at you and started running AWAY from me.
 
  *What is he...... Doing!?* 
 
          "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO RUDE!?" I kept yelled. I was sprinting after him. "YAH!! I'll take your wallet if you don't want it!" I yelled.
 
     The guy turned around and started to look for his wallet in his back wallet. He quickly notices it was gone and waited for me to catch up. "Give me back my wallet." He commanded me.
 
           "BWO!? Why should I give it to you after you rudely bumped into me and ran away from me!?" I argued.  He finally showed his face but I didn't show a reaction. My faced dulled bluntly.
 
*Yup. It's Suho from EXO -.-*
 
"Fine. I'm sorry for bumping into you."
 
    "Please give me my wallet back." He said calmly. I snort. He started running again like lightning speed. I notice he dropped his wallet again.
 
*This dude should really put his wallet in a place where it won't fall out.*
 
I went to pick it up but he was out of sight. 
 
 
SUHO POV
 
I was walking away from all those crazed fangirls when I bumped into this one particular girl.
 
*Wait.. Wasn't she the girl Sehunnie was yapping about the other day? Luhan said she was a sasaeng.. She doesn't seem like one though..*
 
    Just to make sure I started walking away from her hoping that she'd brush it off. "Yah! You didn't even apologize!! AISH." I heard her yell. I chuckled a bit and kept my pace. 
 
"HEY MISTER!!! YOU DROPPED YOUR WALLET!!!!!"
 
*. She probably recognized me! All sasaengs use that trick!!*
 
      I looked back to see her RUNNING after me.
 
*DAMMIT LUHAN WAS RIGHT. SHE'S A ING SASAENG FAN.*
 
            I ran, I NEEDED TO run.
*SHE'S FREAKING CHASING ME!!  Wait. Where's my wallet!? She has my wallet doesn't she!? Why do I have to wait!? Hurry Up!!!*
 
"I'm sorry." Quick! Grab the wallet and run as fast as you can! 
*KREASE WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR FREAKING CAR!?!?!?!?!?* 
 
 
 
Lee Ha Na's POV
 
 I was calling out and chasing him to give his wallet back when a picture fell out.
 
*Oops. Probably should give the picture t— OMO!!! ISN'T THIS PICTURE OF THAT SUHO LEADER GUY FROM EXO!?!? Crap. THAT's WHY HE WAS RUNNING!!*
 
I had stopped running and stared at the picture and stuck it into your pocket.
 
*A little object that says many things*
 
Omo! He finally realized he lost his wallet and finally stopped running. Phew! Well he apologized. Why the hell is he running again!?
 
*He dropped his wallet again!? AISH. THAT DUDE IS SERIOUSLY...UGGGH.*
 
How am I going to give this back!?!? AIIIIIISSSSSHHHH. 

A/N: Hai :D I (-Guardian Angel) wrote this chapter! Yeah,

I'm your new co-author! Sorry If It's short. I apologize. How's it going?

 

-GuardianAngel

 

 

Edited: July 2014